Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 44. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

So if nobody reacts in 1 week... you guys just continue with this coin? I dont dislike you guys

Thanks for your support but no, the community wants to takeover so it is all theirs. The people interested in this have a week to organise themselves before we pull the plug on the server hosting the site etc.

Well you just proved enough thats what you wanted to do.

Doesnt give much updates then trow it away this easily , youve killed the coin and the whole community following you.

Worst thing here is your talking as if you were the one doing everything when we know pretty much some of the actual community leader were doing it all by their selves even trying to get money to go to new york.

It is your coin and if you really wanted to see it succeed you would have paid your part to go to new-york.

You didnt even update the site in 3 weeks just shows enough how lazy you were.

Im done here aniway it looks like people are all dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1246
I truly hope you guys can put this thing back together again, but for me, the risk is now too much.  Block halves again on 4/1, and devs pull the plug in a week.  Coup de grace.

I put a lot of BTC into this thing.  It's a fucking shame to see it reduced to ashes.  See you guys around.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Lets say the day will be called the klondike rush and we receive something like 30-40 kdc per bloc.

this can happen once a month or this coin is just not going to make it after halving.

If halving happen the price will need to double up to maintain the actual price.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
oh no dev. we need you .pls keep on the works .
you know, most of us do not need new devs.just a few people asked, do not leave most of us!
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Sad news. I just have 10k KDC left but I don't know why would the coin disappear. Actually, it has more services than almost any other coin out there. It's a shame devs don't want to continue with it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
We had something going and here you cocksuckers ruined it.  Sorry the few shitheads ruined it, devs.  Good luck with your alt exchange.

It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.

How about some more buy orders on cryptsy and mintpal guys?  I have some more KDC I must offload.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

So if nobody reacts in 1 week... you guys just continue with this coin? I dont dislike you guys

Thanks for your support but no, the community wants to takeover so it is all theirs. The people interested in this have a week to organise themselves before we pull the plug on the server hosting the site etc.

Oke.. I'm really not happy with that news.. but I do understand...  This means you gonna dump your KDC too?

Thnx anyway for bringing us this coin... too bad things turned out this way... +1000 for the work you guys have done for KDC Wink

Will the new KDC dev please stand up!  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

can these guys can takeover the kdc developement, for me it deserves to them  as they are actively working for kdc

then we can even mention the investors who are the developers

Well this wasnt my intention.. I'm just a bag holder... and a miner... nothing more...

for those nodes not syncing, the problem may be you use klondike.conf, it is wrong use klondikecoin.conf

lazy idoid devs, they don't even update op, so that the newcomers are frustratingly out because of not syncing

We'll happily hand it to you so you can do a better job. The community leaders had full access to the kdc bitcointalk account and website and it was their responsibility to update those. Contrary to popular belief Dave kept communicating with them.

As mentioned several times over we have been working on the exchange previously promised, the idea being to feature KDC pairs. And we have another project which i am not disclosing which would have featured KDC prominently.

In light of the abuse we have been taking and the fact everyone here seems to have turned into entitled, unappreciative, demanding children we will continue working on these projects and release them separate to KDC.

We have received various threats and abuse over the last few weeks, why the hell would we want to continue investing any time in KDC? THe idea of getting community leaders in were for them to handle marketing and thread updates whilst we work on the features promised. The exchange is fully functional but not quite complete in looks, deposits, withdrawals, trades etc all work. We just have major security concerns in light of all of the exchanges that have popped up and been wiped out over the last few months. This is delaying the release.

As for the wallet sync issues, this has been corrected ina  fix pushed to github 4 days ago, we were waiting on Karl to build the new wallet bit he has been having problems with his build environment.

wow so devs dropped this?
shame..

seems il get back to SUN, price sucks but at least devs are there and many KDC guys too heh

We have not abandoned the coin, several prominent members look to have thrown their toys out of the pram and have started giving that impression, damaging the coin further - however they now want a community takeover so they can have the coin.

A community takeover is more than welcome, you have a week from now to organise hosting for the site and other services (block explorer, official pool, website etc) We will be keeping the domain name but will change the nameservers to ones you control so you can manage the DNS, you cannot have the site theme as that was a paid for theme. Organise yourselves here and PM me for access details, after a week all the data will be removed from our servers.

We will no longer be releasing our exchange for KDC, we will release it as a normal alt exchange.

Please take a step back and look at the alt market and you'll see many coins have dropped, the ones surviving are mostly these ridiculous country drop coins with heavy pre mines. Have you taken a look at the price of BTC recently.

Anyway, enjoy the coin. Good luck Smiley
Wink

So if nobody reacts in 1 week... you guys just continue with this coin? I dont dislike you guys... And I'm sad over the fact you guys got internal issues with each other (if I undersand this correctly Wink )

To be honest, KDC was actually very active in the last few weeks.. stores added... Creditcard stuff... etc etc... So pls dont give up yet... And pick up the pieces and move on...

There are just some things that need to be done...

maybe a voting poll or something about what would be the next step for kdc? Maybe new Algo.. maybe POS... I'm not happy with changes... but there are lots of people here who want to see these features... And believe in them...

Personnaly (in my own favor Tongue ) I'll vote for X11 algo... Based on the fact it consumes less energy and your "miningoffice" is "chillable" again because of the sound and heat reduction too Wink (summer is coming guys! getting hot in here now Tongue )

But then again.. be the first coin who actually "welcomes" scrypt asics will be interesting as well... I really believe a whole new kind of market will be born in the future... Asics will become more and more expensive you know... and much faster... that will make the diff. go nuts! and hopefully price too..

Activity: 84
for those nodes not syncing, the problem may be you use klondike.conf, it is wrong use klondikecoin.conf

lazy idoid devs, they don't even update op, so that the newcomers are frustratingly out because of not syncing

We'll happily hand it to you so you can do a better job. The community leaders had full access to the kdc bitcointalk account and website and it was their responsibility to update those. Contrary to popular belief Dave kept communicating with them.

As mentioned several times over we have been working on the exchange previously promised, the idea being to feature KDC pairs. And we have another project which i am not disclosing which would have featured KDC prominently.

In light of the abuse we have been taking and the fact everyone here seems to have turned into entitled, unappreciative, demanding children we will continue working on these projects and release them separate to KDC.

We have received various threats and abuse over the last few weeks, why the hell would we want to continue investing any time in KDC? THe idea of getting community leaders in were for them to handle marketing and thread updates whilst we work on the features promised. The exchange is fully functional but not quite complete in looks, deposits, withdrawals, trades etc all work. We just have major security concerns in light of all of the exchanges that have popped up and been wiped out over the last few months. This is delaying the release.

As for the wallet sync issues, this has been corrected ina  fix pushed to github 4 days ago, we were waiting on Karl to build the new wallet bit he has been having problems with his build environment.

wow so devs dropped this?
shame..

seems il get back to SUN, price sucks but at least devs are there and many KDC guys too heh

We have not abandoned the coin, several prominent members look to have thrown their toys out of the pram and have started giving that impression, damaging the coin further - however they now want a community takeover so they can have the coin.

A community takeover is more than welcome, you have a week from now to organise hosting for the site and other services (block explorer, official pool, website etc) We will be keeping the domain name but will change the nameservers to ones you control so you can manage the DNS, you cannot have the site theme as that was a paid for theme. Organise yourselves here and PM me for access details, after a week all the data will be removed from our servers.

We will no longer be releasing our exchange for KDC, we will release it as a normal alt exchange.

Please take a step back and look at the alt market and you'll see many coins have dropped, the ones surviving are mostly these ridiculous country drop coins with heavy pre mines. Have you taken a look at the price of BTC recently.

Anyway, enjoy the coin. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I see some activity here, sounds great that there are people that could take over.

This is the mail to the devs "KDC Dave" <[email protected]>

Spam them and you might get a response Smiley

Good Luck
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
sad price is bak to low now.. im loosing hope here. i may sell all my 6k left and just move to others.

Don't worry
The price decline is temporary meeting!
Maybe tomorrow, the price began to rise! Smiley

Well, if you have some meaningful explanation for this I'll be happy to wait for it  Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

If anyone has programming skills in C++ and wants to volunteer to be a DEV, you don't need a bounty.

Just buy a crap load of cheap KDC from any exchange, and then volunteer your services.

Anyone that believes in the future of klondikecoin can buy cheap coins, build products and services and watch the coin value increase.

So buy some cheap KDC and build something! Smiley

Remember, the mining block reward is only 16 KDC, so buying KDC now at these prices is amazing.
Activity: 64
sad price is bak to low now.. im loosing hope here. i may sell all my 6k left and just move to others.

Don't worry
The price decline is temporary meeting!
Maybe tomorrow, the price began to rise! Smiley
Why are people putting sell orders for like 30KDC and 10KDC at low prices?
Put it high and attract miners instead!

People tend to compare things cheap expensive things more interested.
KDC is down on coinmarketcap!!!!!!!

Don't worry
This indicates a temporary
Its price will soon rise! Cheesy
I think KDC is quite promise, and active. Smiley
Look forward.

Yes
KDC has a bright future!
My investment in KDC!
Good luck for us! Smiley Smiley
Look at those buy orders, I think we've got a pump incoming somehow!
He wanted people to panic sell!

So don't be others' behavior affect their
To believe in yourself to believe!
Stick to it! Smiley Smiley Smiley
It is does not work,give me a resolution Angry

Why not try other ways to solve it,
Perhaps it would be better to work.
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: