Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 46. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Doge's post is his opinion and should not cause panic. It is not true we have abandoned KDC, im still here (andy) also.

Yes, we have not put any btc/money towards new york because we can't afford to, we're already paying over £200 a month in server costs and have over costs to foot because we did not pre mine. Im not complaining about those costs but it is unfair to highlight we have not put btc towards nyc.

You're welcome to drop.out.if you wish, there will be no hard feelings but this.is a.community effort, we cant pay you because we ourselves are seeing no income from this. we are working.on the exchange as mentioned but have security concerns.

Kdc is far from dead and still sees fair volume, take a look at alts in general. Its not at all like itwas a few months ago.

Mcnulty again, if you have nothing useful to say please go away, youre borong and aren't right about anything

Well I'm not selling anything till I see at least 20/30K satoshi again... (IF that ever happens again lol)
In the worst case I only lost powercost on this coin through mining... But I really hope you guys deliver...

So holding for now... and give this coin some more time for a rebound... but is depends on devs activity as well Wink
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
Wooo! I know I am a few hours late but glad to see we made it on Mintpal today Smiley

Clean the community
 Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
When are we gonna hear something from dev?

Have done anything i could to help this coins, contacted loads of people to hear if the want to accept KDC, translated the hole website into Danish, bought stuff from KDC goods, and donated to NY trip.

The website has not been updated for like 3 weeks now, even with what exchanges KDC is on, is still outdated. What is going on? Transparency is key in crytpto currencies, and at the moment we are being left outside.

I still have high hopes for this coin, and can only recommend using KDC goods to buy from, but please dev, be a little more active with what is going on.

Look at that people are dumping now down to 2k this is only caused because dev is totally unactive and there is no buy support so as soon as som1 make a sell higher then 0.1 BTC everyone panics.

A multipool will definitly stabilise this coin at 10k sat +, but such an idea is totally ignored by this devs.

+1   If the developers that were actively engaged here and interested in the success of KDC, the price would soar.

EDIT: The only comments from a developer since yesterdays bomb from mysticdoge were that thats his opinion and shouldnt cause panic...LMAO, and mcnulty STFU.  No plan, no updates, no information, no fixed wallet, no website updates. And that they are scared to open the KDC exchange....I can't blame them for that one, I'd be scared to put any coins on it.
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
damn im loosing hope on the coin Sad
price sucks now totally

Now the price is not ideal
We are tired of such things
We should give up?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Changing the coin again isnt gonna work guys... They did that with blockrewards etc. Why do you think this will kick off if it turns POS? POS is a "popularity" thing right now... same as countrycoins... (dont get me wrong, I'm riding these trains too LOL) And with KDC there are way too many "big" bag holders to form POS now... some people got 100k+ remember?

If it does turn POS i'm lauging my ass off hard... Or I'll be rich.. Or my kdc arent worth anything anymore

And dont make a multipool... We'll be coin nr. 15 or something who does that AFTER Blackcoin... Dont copy others coins... litecoincopy is enough already copywise LOL.

Just my thought on this...

When you said who copy other coins, seemed pretty much retarded to me since th whole crypto world is based on copying.

Aniway.

Cmon you are smarter then that dude...  I think you know what I mean is, Dont change this and that because all the other coins are doing so as well... We need Kdc to succeed at her own..with maybe some new innovations.. not by copying other coins resolves to pump the price.. thats what I meant
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Changing the coin again isnt gonna work guys... They did that with blockrewards etc. Why do you think this will kick off if it turns POS? POS is a "popularity" thing right now... same as countrycoins... (dont get me wrong, I'm riding these trains too LOL) And with KDC there are way too many "big" bag holders to form POS now... some people got 100k+ remember?

If it does turn POS i'm lauging my ass off hard... Or I'll be rich.. Or my kdc arent worth anything anymore

And dont make a multipool... We'll be coin nr. 15 or something who does that AFTER Blackcoin... Dont copy others coins... litecoincopy is enough already copywise LOL.

When you said who copy other coins, seemed pretty much retarded to me since th whole crypto world is based on copying.

Aniway.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 98
Wallet is not syncing, I have deleted and re-installed, added the conf. file on the first page. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Mine's synced.
Activity: 56
Wallet is not syncing, I have deleted and re-installed, added the conf. file on the first page. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
www.gamebet.gg

Have done anything i could to help this coins, contacted loads of people to hear if the want to accept KDC, translated the hole website into Danish, bought stuff from KDC goods, and donated to NY trip.

The website has not been updated for like 3 weeks now, even with what exchanges KDC is on, is still outdated. What is going on? Transparency is key in crytpto currencies, and at the moment we are being left outside.

I still have high hopes for this coin, and can only recommend using KDC goods to buy from, but please dev, be a little more active with what is going on.

Look at that people are dumping now down to 2k this is only caused because dev is totally unactive and there is no buy support so as soon as som1 make a sell higher then 0.1 BTC everyone panics.

A multipool will definitly stabilise this coin at 10k sat +, but such an idea is totally ignored by this devs.
Activity: 26

Activity: 51
wow it looks amazing !!  Smiley

Looks amazing, another person is intoxicated, the other people lost! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 51
I need valid node IPs, my wallet isn't syncing.

Can you wait a minute, sometimes the wallet will be automatically updated when opened, the synchronization!
 Smiley Smiley
www.gamebet.gg
It appears that multipools have ganged up on KDC which caused KGW to send the difficulty to 115. Good luck finding any block now.

It appears your trolling around. Diff stil at +-1
legendary

Well then if it is needed, make KDC go POS. Allow a faster distribution which can end it in 5-10 days. Then we can move on with a multipool like BC since KDC would be no more minable.

I see no other way to raise this coin value and lets be honest here even if you guys concentrate on building new features and stuff, this coin show no improvement on the price and thats why people are not comming in because they dont see any potential for this coin to go up.

When you come here as a new member you dont want to read 500 pages to understand why the price is still so low.

If you make an announcement about KDC full distribution in 10 days not only this will bring a lot more miners but the price will also go up, then with the multipool it will only help the coin to stabilise at this higher price.

I see no other solution, visa fiat has been implanted and cngrats to that but if that wasnt enough then KDC need to do a total makeover of its concept.

Totally agree! Please devs consider this idea!

+1

i am also for this idea

I'm for anything that will save this coin, but building a KDC multipool sounds like a ton of programming work. The developers don't even have the time to update the website.... Just being realistic.

Well then if the devs abandoned the coin and the community leaders doesn't feel like working 24h|7 this is gameover. UNLESS THE DEVS WAKES UP.

lets see what happens after the Real-Gold-finder-bonus, it could raise the hashrate easily. It starts on 31th right ? everything is falling now so lets wait. i dont think that klondike will die. The Gold bonus and the exchange are great ideas so give it some time, this coin is only 3 months old. but devs please dont get too lazy. be at least active in this thread thats the absolut minimum..

The real gold only kicks in if the official pool stays above 200 mh. we arent even close. Also sounds like the community leader that was running that program is bailing out or has already bailed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
In all fairness there is NO COIN worth GPU mining at the moment...  Going on day 4 or 5 with no mining.

yes my miners are off since 3 days
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Well then if it is needed, make KDC go POS. Allow a faster distribution which can end it in 5-10 days. Then we can move on with a multipool like BC since KDC would be no more minable.

I see no other way to raise this coin value and lets be honest here even if you guys concentrate on building new features and stuff, this coin show no improvement on the price and thats why people are not comming in because they dont see any potential for this coin to go up.

When you come here as a new member you dont want to read 500 pages to understand why the price is still so low.

If you make an announcement about KDC full distribution in 10 days not only this will bring a lot more miners but the price will also go up, then with the multipool it will only help the coin to stabilise at this higher price.

I see no other solution, visa fiat has been implanted and cngrats to that but if that wasnt enough then KDC need to do a total makeover of its concept.

+1

i am also for this idea

I'm for anything that will save this coin, but building a KDC multipool sounds like a ton of programming work. The developers don't even have the time to update the website.... Just being realistic.

Well then if the devs abandoned the coin and the community leaders doesn't feel like working 24h|7 this is gameover. UNLESS THE DEVS WAKES UP.

lets see what happens after the Real-Gold-finder-bonus, it could raise the hashrate easily. It starts on 31th right ? everything is falling now so lets wait. i dont think that klondike will die. The Gold bonus and the exchange are great ideas so give it some time, this coin is only 3 months old. but devs please dont get too lazy. be at least active in this thread thats the absolut minimum..
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
i think this coin si dead, dvs noticed it wotn go anywhere and dropped it.
alot of guys form KDC are on SUN - lets all move to SUN [my sig] and push it higher. it only needs bigger hashrate diff to get back to 9k satoshis.
www.gamebet.gg

+1

i am also for this idea

legendary

+1

i am also for this idea

Pages:
Jump to: