Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 45. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
wow so devs dropped this?
shame..

seems il get back to SUN, price sucks but at least devs are there and many KDC guys too heh
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Few weeks are the worst time of smaller cryptos... Will there be any renewal for them, or will they all die suffering?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Doge's post is his opinion and should not cause panic. It is not true we have abandoned KDC, im still here (andy) also.

Yes, we have not put any btc/money towards new york because we can't afford to, we're already paying over £200 a month in server costs and have over costs to foot because we did not pre mine. Im not complaining about those costs but it is unfair to highlight we have not put btc towards nyc.

You're welcome to drop.out.if you wish, there will be no hard feelings but this.is a.community effort, we cant pay you because we ourselves are seeing no income from this. we are working.on the exchange as mentioned but have security concerns.

Kdc is far from dead and still sees fair volume, take a look at alts in general. Its not at all like itwas a few months ago.

Mcnulty again, if you have nothing useful to say please go away, youre borong and aren't right about anything

Some people might not agree with me, but the future will be the x11 algo.

Just remember the sooner a coin goes out in x11 the bigger his hashing community will be.

This is what happenned with lite and the early scrypt adopters.

Dont wait weeks and months just do it, im not saying it will work 100% but people are definitly going to x11.

1-Scrypt will be bombed under asics
2-Scrypt-n has created fear with some gpus not working anymore
3-x11 ( you save 50% in eelctricity, no noise and a sweet hashrate)

please stop talking about a 200 E by month which you split the cost at 2 people, just make some change happen this is not goign anywhere even if your talking about doing something this is not gonna do it.

I think the community should vote for an algo change, changes will attract new miners thats for sure.

Open a poll and ask the community.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

can these guys can takeover the kdc developement, for me it deserves to them  as they are actively working for kdc

then we can even mention the investors who are the developers

I will gladly help that team. You may count on me. Would be good to get Fuse and 24kilo on board too, if they are interested ofc.

Ill also be glad, but it is not that simple.

We wont be able to takeover the coin like that, there are real devs  out there who have all the necessary access.

Also i doubt those listed including me have any real developper knowledge , We dont have enough KDC to give out bounties for new project ect..

There is too much thing we dont have control over we need the real devs to either stand up or give out total access of the coins wallet ect.. to some people of this ocmmunity but yet again we would need real devs if any day we chose to change algo fto an x11 or something new to make a change.

Aniway i think yall got my point i think!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

can these guys can takeover the kdc developement, for me it deserves to them  as they are actively working for kdc

I will gladly help that team. You may count on me. Would be good to get Fuse and 24kilo on board too, if they are interested ofc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

I'm happy to take over, I have plenty of time to work on it.
Activity: 168
Still can't get it to do anything even when changing to klondikecoin.conf. Can someone confirm the correct version is v0.8.6.2-unk-beta? This is what I just downloaded straight from the website.

All i'm getting is "no block source available".

i downloaded it on the first page of this thread. klick on windows wallet. when you extract it it should been called "klondikecoin-qt-V2-fixed.exe"

and then i added this notes:

rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=pool.klonchain.info
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
server=1
daemon=1

PS: it takes very very long to full sync
Activity: 238
Still can't get it to do anything even when changing to klondikecoin.conf. Can someone confirm the correct version is v0.8.6.2-unk-beta? This is what I just downloaded straight from the website.

All i'm getting is "no block source available".
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

i have no problem with that  Grin

that would be finally really 6 devs ^^ haha
Activity: 182
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

We had a great team in place but it all comes back to problems with the developers. If they would hand this project over to another developer team who has the skills and the time to work on the coin, then I am down like 4 flats...I would be glad to take over website development.

you are right, simple five minute things like updating website and op are not done by them, then who will do it ?, it is a shame that we have to quarrel with them for these silly things
It is does not work,give me a resolution Angry

i have tested the wallet now on my laptop again. with the settings in the first post it dont wanted to sync i dont know why, so i added the official pool instead of criptoe and now its synchronizing.

the conf file should be:

klondikecoin.conf

its working for me with this nodes:

rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=pool.klonchain.info
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
server=1
daemon=1

i hope that will solve your wallet issue  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

We had a great team in place but it all comes back to problems with the developers. If they would hand this project over to another developer team who has the skills and the time to work on the coin, then I am down like 4 flats...I would be glad to take over website development.
@ MaKii
@ bangomatic
@ DailyModo
@ G440T
@ barryzand
@ MysticDOGE

for those nodes not syncing, the problem may be you use klondike.conf, it is wrong use klondikecoin.conf

lazy idoid devs, they don't even update op, so that the newcomers are frustratingly out because of not syncing
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is because you always think, what would you get if you sell it every day or week.
Miners don't support the coins anymore and this is why everything is going down.
Everyone just want their "Fiat".
Does anyone have an updated KLONDIKE.CONF? I can't seem to connect to the network with the one in the OP Sad.

my wallet sync perfectly with the nodes from the first page.

omg so cheap klondike, you can buy 10000 kdc with 100 dollar. i think i will invest another 100 dollar in kdc. no way i sell for this f***ing low price.

Very strange. No matter what I do I can not get it to connect to any nodes. If anyone has an extended version of the config then please post some extra nodes here for me to try to connect to.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Does anyone have an updated KLONDIKE.CONF? I can't seem to connect to the network with the one in the OP Sad.

omg so cheap klondike, you can buy 10000 kdc with 100 dollar. i think i will invest another 100 dollar in kdc. no way i sell for this f***ing low price.

Very cheap idd. I sold my kdc at 3500. Might buy some back at 1000-1500.

I dont understand why ppl sell at 2100 at cryptsy, while there was buy order for 2500 at bter (0.2 btc, and its gone now Wink)

young Klondikestories  Grin

ups and downs ^^

Pages:
Jump to: