Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 434. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Buy orders is piling up, and quite large amounts as well!

Any update on the Android wallet? That's an important step IMO Smiley

Edit: Also, I think all of us should try to come up with a new and innovative way to spend the coins! Some kind of 'Candy Crush-alike' game (Gold Crush Tongue ) will probably be too expensive/hard to develop, but something like that would make it unique!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Gold rush is very cool.And I think if the KDCS can be used in buying something is awesome! Best wishes to KDC!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Guys, I think Klondike is about to explode, accumulated as much as could the past four days.  This will be my third homerun in a month.  Look at my past posts, I bought Kitteh when it was 2 satoshi, it was trading as high as 24 yesterday.  Bought Digibyte when it was hanging around 79 and 250 now, still think Digibyte can hit 1000.  But I've got a lot of money on Klondike, I think it will explode within a week if not today.

Where are all the dumpers?? Need to buy more at those cheap prices

It's too late for the dumpers, I think a lot of smart people have been accumulating all the dumps over the past week.  The only thing holding down the price was the dumpers and coinmarket.io's problems.  People were afraid the trade on there, but it's been going smoothly lately and I believe the owner is in it for the long haul.  I'm hoping for one or two more dump tho, I cashed out some of my Kitteh and holding btc to buy more Klondike, if someone starts to dump.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Guys, I think Klondike is about to explode, accumulated as much as could the past four days.  This will be my third homerun in a month.  Look at my past posts, I bought Kitteh when it was 2 satoshi, it was trading as high as 24 yesterday.  Bought Digibyte when it was hanging around 79 and 250 now, still think Digibyte can hit 1000.  But I've got a lot of money on Klondike, I think it will explode within a week if not today.

Where are all the dumpers?? Need to buy more at those cheap prices
Activity: 364
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The Facebook app is also designed to gain us more interest, though were working hard to complete that as since announcing ours doge have out up a bounty for one so we don't want then stealing our limelight!
Have you considered whether a Google+ app would be possible which would work on Youtube comments? e.g. +klondiketipbot 1 KDC That would also generate some interest.
Activity: 182

1mhash doing ~160 coins p/d. Thats 160 dollars per day! (at least). Very, very profitable!

well said. still that is only our short term aim. i think if we can push some real merchants to KDC, i hope kdc will reach $100 within a year, since it become rare and rare every 3 months
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
prices slightly increased at coinmarket.io. still not the best price

It's FAR, FAR, FAR from the best price.

What makes a coin valuable? The amount mined? Vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-this-is-what-makes-an-crypto-currency-valuable-dont-miss-this-1-429400

edit.. had wrong link under copy/paste. Its the good one now. Very sorry
Activity: 182
prices slightly increased at coinmarket.io. still not the best price
Activity: 104
Problem with http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/
Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

Any information to support, email or this forum PM? (login: kupicielkupiciel).

Same problem
user: conchracuss

And I don't even find the contact information :S
Hope this gets solved quickly or I'm simply moving to another pool.

Accounts get locked after too many failed password attempts.  There's been a lot of that recently with passwords being stolen from other pools.

Use the forgot password link to reset your password and it should let you back in. (I found I had to do it once to set a new password and then did it a second time to set it back to the original one before I could get back in)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This pool hashrate issue is worrying me in a major way. If we hit an exchange like cryptsy, the huge influx of hashpower could very well fork the coin.

We need to distribute the hashpower more evenly now before it's too late. Whether that means giving Klondike to big hashers to move to other pools, or nagging pools with high hash rates to close their doors and up their fees for a short time to even things out.

This is quite important.

I have been speaking to coinarmy and he's shut registrations again, i've also moved the different pools around on the list so the bigger ones aren't near the top.

The problem with coinarmy is last time i checked there was 1 guy doing 100mh/s. We will launch an official pool asap.

Yes, that would help. The guy with 100mhash is certainly an issue. I'll even throw my hashpower at the official pool if it needs support early on to get the hashrate up. Hopefully if you can offer 0% fees for long enough the hashrate will distribute.
Activity: 196
Coin armys user list

Rank      User Name   KH/s   KDC/Day   BTC/Day
1      anonymous   112,827   18,146.263   0.0000
2      anonymous   47,822   7,691.362   0.0000
3      anonymous   21,922   3,525.817   0.0000
4      anonymous   12,925   2,078.838   0.0000
5      anonymous   10,178   1,636.987   0.0000
6      anonymous   5,788     930.924   0.0000

2 whales in there causing the problem
Activity: 84
This pool hashrate issue is worrying me in a major way. If we hit an exchange like cryptsy, the huge influx of hashpower could very well fork the coin.

We need to distribute the hashpower more evenly now before it's too late. Whether that means giving Klondike to big hashers to move to other pools, or nagging pools with high hash rates to close their doors and up their fees for a short time to even things out.

This is quite important.

I have been speaking to coinarmy and he's shut registrations again, i've also moved the different pools around on the list so the bigger ones aren't near the top.

The problem with coinarmy is last time i checked there was 1 guy doing 100mh/s. We will launch an official pool asap.
Activity: 532

This is quite important.
Activity: 84
Personally I have slowed down on the giveaways as it was the same people coming back over and over.

The best way to get noticed is to be listed on an established exchange and were at a point now where this would be fine.

Until were on an established exchange we'd have a hard time being accepted for payment, we already have some things in the pipeline (a kdc store) thats not to say we don't welcome others working on this sort of thing.

The Facebook app is also designed to gain us more interest, though were working hard to complete that as since announcing ours doge have out up a bounty for one so we don't want then stealing our limelight!

Ideally you'd want a stable price on a larger market before being accepted for payments, coins like digibyte have rushed into this sort of thing way to fast in my mind.
Activity: 196
This is just my opinion.... it is not right or wrong...

What we need to do i stop worrying about the price ( with this coin it will look after itself) and start worrying about getting the coin used in the real world..

We need...

merchants
shops
auction sites
Mp3s paid with klondike
services eg. website building etc
payment processing with klondike
online thrift stores

Etc.

Real world gold bought

You want $1 per klondike or more promote promote promote.. if people can use klondike they will want klondike and the price will go up...

Want to send me some klondike here you go KyfYjeyXifgcRbd8PRhwUp2Uc3ik71DpXM
Activity: 980
What do you think if we create an account where we can donate KDC that will be used for giveaways. If we put 30-50 KDC each, we will get a good amount. After in the giveaway we ask for a Cryptsy vote, a twitter follow... something. I don't see too much Klondike giveaways and that's a good way of involving people.

I am in!
Activity: 112
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
What do you think if we create an account where we can donate KDC that will be used for giveaways. If we put 30-50 KDC each, we will get a good amount. After in the giveaway we ask for a Cryptsy vote, a twitter follow... something. I don't see too much Klondike giveaways and that's a good way of involving people.
Jump to: