Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 435. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Nice grow up.
Yesterday it was at 0.00007

Tomorrow 0.00028 ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Lol Klondike coin at 0,0001401 BTC at www.coinmarket.io !!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
You want Klondike on CoinedUp ? Pay them !

Astrocoin : shit scam
Unfair lunch (say 5:00am GMT and 3h before it's open)
2.2% premine
Change the total of coin (210 000 and after 140 000)
Official pool (before astrocoin.co) don't pay
31 page of comments

And 3 days after, come on CoinedUp ... SERIOUS !
And i don't see any topic on the CoinedUp reddit !

+1

Lost what little respect I had left for coinedup
Activity: 89
You want Klondike on CoinedUp ? Pay them !

Astrocoin : shit scam
Unfair lunch (say 5:00am GMT and 3h before it's open)
2.2% premine
Change the total of coin (210 000 and after 140 000)
Official pool (before astrocoin.co) don't pay
31 page of comments

And 3 days after, come on CoinedUp ... SERIOUS !
And i don't see any topic on the CoinedUp reddit !
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
Problem with http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/
Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

Any information to support, email or this forum PM? (login: kupicielkupiciel).

Same problem
user: conchracuss

And I don't even find the contact information :S
Hope this gets solved quickly or I'm simply moving to another pool.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Problem with http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/
Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

Any information to support, email or this forum PM? (login: kupicielkupiciel).
Activity: 84
I wouldn't expect us to get listed on cryptsy yet but.. battlecoin?? wth is that. Mooncoin is just in the middle of a huge pump and Astrocoin has been added to coinedup 2 days after launch.

Some big bribes being passed around here!

Also, i'd like to point out 90% of these alts floating around are running off of litecoin code 0.6.x, we're running the version of 0.8 just below the most recent release. 0.6 is riddled with security flaws!

Take a look at this guys github activity and the apparent flaws he's found/fixed in the source of many popular alts (apparently unlimited coins possible in some):

https://github.com/dogecrap

Also take a look at the litecoin 0.8 release notes and you'll see the bugs fixed which will still be present in all these scam coins.

Anyway happy mining, we'll get there eventually when cryptsy decide they need a real coin and not a crappy scam coin Cheesy
Activity: 148
CoinArmy is again close to > 50%.

We need some more miners there http://kdc.hashwithme.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have just read through BattleCoin topic... 5% premine, 7 pages long (since 2nd December)....wonder how they got listed on cryptsy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

5% premine ?
2.5% cryptsy listing fee ... why are you still wondering ?

It was irony dude (I didn't want to say it loud THAT is so obvious )  Wink

that's the beauty of a free market, you can throw shit at anything/one you want Cheesy
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
I have just read through BattleCoin topic... 5% premine, 7 pages long (since 2nd December)....wonder how they got listed on cryptsy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

5% premine ?

It was irony dude (I didn't want to say it loud THAT is so obvious )  Wink

5% premine ?
Activity: 112
cat coin complete silence alot of trouble with diff adjustment, almost no hashrate - ~0.001 btc 21 mil max coins lowest price ever was @ ~0.0001 ... why do you undervalue your coin so much ?

Seems like it's pretty much same here, aside from the obvious initial dump the price probably won't go much lower than .0001. It's very likely that it will go higher, seeing how block reward halving is pretty much immitent.

Block reward halving doesn't kick in until block 129000, and seeing as we're only on 31000, it's around 70 days from now.

It's 3 months compared to Catcoin's 4 years. I say it's immitent Wink

We're going to have almost all the coins mined once they hit the halving.

(In other news, somebody apparently ate into that buywall on coinmarket Sad )
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Wallet @ Pool  https://kdc.suprnova.cc has been updated to the latest version, happy mining !

I remember the good ol' days when blocks were flying left and right and people were complaining about orphans... Grin
Hold on to your Klondikes boys!!!  I wanna see a few brand new Porsches !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
non premined coins are the best kind of coins   Wink
dear pals,
                   those whose have big pockets->buy as much coin as they can before we land cryptsy, otherwise they may regret a lot.

How long do you guys think it will take to get listed on cryptsy?  I feel like some coins have been listed much faster even with less attention.

Coin is getting stronger value wise by the day.

It's still performing well below where we expect it to be achieving, i'm glad others see the future vision as well.

Development work is a little slower over the past couple of days due to the implementation of the gravity well and having to update all the nodes and testing that's been involved but things are still going well on that front.

Honestly don't expect the coin to be valued at any less than $3 a piece not long after listing on cryptsy with the development work being done and the value the community hold the coin in (Remember supply and demand, if everyone wants to buy, and no one is willing to sell, those buy orders have to increase in offerings!)

Everyone has been great, I'm sure I can speak for other developers in thanking you all for your continued support.

Well said!!!
Jump to: