Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 436. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How long do you guys think it will take to get listed on cryptsy?  I feel like some coins have been listed much faster even with less attention.

Coin is getting stronger value wise by the day.

It's still performing well below where we expect it to be achieving, i'm glad others see the future vision as well.

Development work is a little slower over the past couple of days due to the implementation of the gravity well and having to update all the nodes and testing that's been involved but things are still going well on that front.

Honestly don't expect the coin to be valued at any less than $3 a piece not long after listing on cryptsy with the development work being done and the value the community hold the coin in (Remember supply and demand, if everyone wants to buy, and no one is willing to sell, those buy orders have to increase in offerings!)

Everyone has been great, I'm sure I can speak for other developers in thanking you all for your continued support.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
How long do you guys think it will take to get listed on cryptsy?  I feel like some coins have been listed much faster even with less attention.

Its anyone's guess....patience is a virtue Grin
cat coin complete silence alot of trouble with diff adjustment, almost no hashrate - ~0.001 btc 21 mil max coins lowest price ever was @ ~0.0001 ... why do you undervalue your coin so much ?

Seems like it's pretty much same here, aside from the obvious initial dump the price probably won't go much lower than .0001. It's very likely that it will go higher, seeing how block reward halving is pretty much immitent.

Block reward halving doesn't kick in until block 129000, and seeing as we're only on 31000, it's around 70 days from now.

70 more days to make money at 77 per block!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
cat coin complete silence alot of trouble with diff adjustment, almost no hashrate - ~0.001 btc 21 mil max coins lowest price ever was @ ~0.0001 ... why do you undervalue your coin so much ?

Seems like it's pretty much same here, aside from the obvious initial dump the price probably won't go much lower than .0001. It's very likely that it will go higher, seeing how block reward halving is pretty much immitent.

Block reward halving doesn't kick in until block 129000, and seeing as we're only on 31000, it's around 70 days from now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Glad I bought 2k today just before the price jump.  Smiley

still, with these prices I dont get it that ppl sell Smiley Way undervalued

Too many profiteers, not enough speculators.  Smiley
Actually I'm selling to buy at a lower price, it will drop a bit when no one is buying ^^
Are you joking, you are exactly what he says you are a profiteer,  I hope you're joking...
Activity: 112

Actually I'm selling to buy at a lower price, it will drop a bit when no one is buying ^^
Still hashing away to reach the lower dif   Grin Grin
Activity: 532

Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
KDC is probably the first coin that I haven't sold anything yet after some days of being on the market. I know all the potential it has, so I'm HODLing Smiley (my miserable 1.6k, but at least it's something.)
Activity: 308
Lol the price is now 0,00012 but the dumb ppl who selling now their coins will cry in a few weeks  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

catcoin didnt trade on coinmarket.io > a new exchange with low volume. Even on this exhange, price is 0.0001+ at the moment. Very promising. Buy in when you still can.

Watch what happens when it goes to coinex.pw or crytpsy. We see 0.001 easy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 64
Hey yo!
1100 blocks until retarget-change!

This will not take much time, until miners recognizing

KDC IS THE MOST PROFITABLE COIN ATM.

10% above Doge.

Watch that 319 Mhs Network Hashrate.

1mhash doing ~160 coins p/d. Thats 160 dollars per day! (at least). Very, very profitable!
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
1100 blocks until retarget-change!

This will not take much time, until miners recognizing

KDC IS THE MOST PROFITABLE COIN ATM.

10% above Doge.

Watch that 319 Mhs Network Hashrate.