Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 448. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Trying to sign up at coinmarket, but all the time get the message'capcha 'not solved, but there isn't one to solve.

Any idea?
I can confirm there is a captcha (recaptcha) there, have you got ad blocking software or something?
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
As you know i like to compare coins as it give you a nice picture of the value of a coin. And for this one i like to compare it against CAT

CAT is now trading at 0.00057995 with 21M coins as max supply.

KDC is trading at 0.00006838 with 20M coins as max supply.

So as you can see we almost have a discount of 90%, why is CAT so high and we so LOW. One word : CRYPTSY. From the moment we hit cryptsy our value will really increase a lot, so i'm buying a lot of those cheap coins on coinmarket.io. Smiley
I think its a bit more than just being on cryptsy because I remember it traded higher even before then.  There was a lot more backing for CAT than there is for KDC right now.  That means that there is more work to be done, and luckily it appears the devs are hard at work.  I think when miners see more of whats promised, the hash/difficulty will go up to CAT levels, and then the prices will too.

Trying to sign up at coinmarket, but all the time get the message'capcha 'not solved, but there isn't one to solve.

Any idea?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Difficulty retarget every 24 hours

You missed to change this in first post if now is on every block.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Just mined my first 10 k Klondike. Feels good my Klondike brethren.
Activity: 89
No need to create a new adresse or anything ?
Just remplace the .exe and it's good ?

yes, just replace the .exe and you're good Smiley be sure to backup your wallet though there shouldn't be any need.

That's good.
Thanks =)
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Thanks for the update. Worked fine
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 48

Windows wallet now updated!

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip

Please download before you forget Smiley Mac version to follow asap

just updated everything is working fine.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 203
Activity: 196

yes, just replace the .exe and you're good Smiley be sure to backup your wallet though there shouldn't be any need.

Just used it all went fine thank you very much
Activity: 84

Activity: 89
Activity: 84

Windows wallet now updated!

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip

Please download before you forget Smiley Mac version to follow asap
Activity: 112
I have bought an ad for KDC on pxlcoin.com (40x40). I'm waiting for the owner to send me an email and put the ad.  
Will update as soon as it's online. Grin

Haha nice one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
DO NOT LISTEN TO FUD... Please read below

There will be an update before block 32000. It has not been rushed as Klondike coin has six yes 6 developers working on this coin.

Klondike is backed by real world developers.

The update will address the diff retarget time.. By using gravity well software...

After the update huge rig farms and multipools will not be able to drive up the difficulty and leave.. If they enter the diff will rise and one block after they leave it will retarget to the new hash rate. Thus making it more small user friendly and stable.....

+1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have bought an ad for KDC on pxlcoin.com (40x40). I'm waiting for the owner to send me an email and put the ad.  

That's awesome. Nice move.  Grin
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
The Devs are doing a fantastic job! And the gravity well is great news.
Activity: 196
ATTENTION - MANDATORY UPDATE

A Mandatory update has been released which must be implemented prior to block 32,000. Service providers please update your wallets. Windows wallets will follow shortly.This update introduces kimotos gravity well to ensure we do not get stuck at a high diff when large miners come along and leave.

we are now on  Next Network Block   29282    (Current: 29281) So no need to panic as 2000+ blocks left just update wallet when op posts it.. OP please post the new wallet on OP and on the last page of the thread
Jump to: