Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 451. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MOVE YOUR HASH AWAY FROM KDC.SMALLTIMEMINER.COM!!!

Sorry for caps. But seriously, what are some people thinking?

Gah not again. I'll get onto the admin though i'm not convinced that is correct. It doesn't add up.

small time miner + cryptofountain equals way more than what the net hash is. Not taking into account other pools.

stm were having problems earlier so they may not be up.

Great work dev. keep it up!

kdc.cryptofountain.com - 130 Mh/s
kdc.smalltimeminer.com - 280 Mh/s
kdc.coinarmy.com - 250 Mh/s
Net hashrate - 400 Mh/s

Something's off, must be some kind of bug...

Yes, small time miner were showing db errors earlier so i'd imagine their actual h/s is either 0 or significantly less than its displaying.

Folks, this is a non-issue I don't understand your line of thinking here, or better yet you don't understand your own line of thinking, the difficulty has dropped and people tend to mine for profit no? so we have in increase in hash rate, which when you see it on the pool it's more or less instant, the network speed is calculated by the daemon by the speed of the blocks found and will take a little time to reflect the faster blocks, it will adjust but much more slowly.

Now there is a single user with half the pools hash rate, if this user was on another pool we would have the same situation, it's going to happen, every pools rate is going to go up and down, I have been quite fair and closed registrations some time ago, you know when the multipools decide to have there way with this coin then what's your argument? they leave no holds barred when they mine something.

I think you may have misunderstood me, it was not meant as criticism of your pool. I just think we (Miners) should spread the hash over several pools. Thanks for explaining how the network speed is calculated.

If I had 100 MH/s I would mine solo Wink
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Gah not again. I'll get onto the admin though i'm not convinced that is correct. It doesn't add up.

small time miner + cryptofountain equals way more than what the net hash is. Not taking into account other pools.

Net hashrate - 400 Mh/s

Yes, small time miner were showing db errors earlier so i'd imagine their actual h/s is either 0 or significantly less than its displaying.

Folks, this is a non-issue I don't understand your line of thinking here, or better yet you don't understand your own line of thinking, the difficulty has dropped and people tend to mine for profit no? so we have in increase in hash rate, which when you see it on the pool it's more or less instant, the network speed is calculated by the daemon by the speed of the blocks found and will take a little time to reflect the faster blocks, it will adjust but much more slowly.

Now there is a single user with half the pools hash rate, if this user was on another pool we would have the same situation, it's going to happen, every pools rate is going to go up and down, I have been quite fair and closed registrations some time ago, you know when the multipools decide to have there way with this coin then what's your argument? they leave no holds barred when they mine something.
Activity: 89
Activity: 84

Net hashrate - 400 Mh/s

Net hashrate - 400 Mh/s

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Sometimes the hashrate on smalltimeminers is indeed incorrect.
Activity: 84

Edit: Some 100 Mh/s (!) miner just joined smalltimeminer. Smart move. Angry
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
I like what I'm reading.
Good work! Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
You mentioned working on getting KDC on Cryptsy yesterday -- did you have strings to pull, or I'm wondering how you might go about trying to accomplish that?

Hi, nope no strings. I meant more promoting, raising awareness and cryptsy votes and accomplishing things that we believe Cryptsy would look for in a coin - the last of which is stability which we are improving with the impending update.

We've implemented Kimoto gravity pool and are just re checking the code for any problems, we will then push it to github, build the windows wallets and announce the mandatory update. The block we have set it to come in at should see the diff change hit in around 2-3 days from now Smiley.

Updates should be released shortly, i don't see how cryptsy could overlook us once this is in as there isn't much about that deserves listing more.

Once this is all sorted we can re concentrate our efforts on getting the Facebook app, android wallet, metro and windows phone wallets out.

+1  
Monkey business could get all of us in big trouble...We are on the way there and Cryptsy will list us...Big Vern is pretty smart
legendary
Here we go again, two big miners that thing they are smart, but they can bump their coins, no worries, i will buy and wait for the big return, if they want to become the pizza men then it is fine for me Cheesy
legendary
Back on KDC, difficulty will drop a little... don't let those bastards take too much coins, how more small miners are on it, how less coins the multipool will earn... putting my 3mh/s back on Smiley
Switched back 5MH/s to Klondike now. Already sold other altcoins which I mined in the meantime to buy Klondikes now. Where are the weak hands? I need cheap coins!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Upcoming Mandatory update

Just to update you all we have added a little bit of code which will change the difficulty re target to every 2 hours as opposed to the current 24. This change will be pushed live most likely at some point today (we just have to build the windows wallet and make sure everything is okay), the difficulty change will come into affect at around block 32,000 though we are still evaluating whether to make it a little later or sooner. This will be a mandatory update and download links + more information will be released soon.

We are releasing this to make us less susceptible to difficulty spikes caused by multi pools and people coming back every few days to take advantage of difficulty drops and ultimately make KDC a more sustainable, attractive coin.

Any feedback about the above is appreciated Smiley

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
So at the moment we don't need to upgrade anything correct? cause I got confused...

Kimoto Gravity is what  LOTTO and Earthcoin uses (readjust every single block).
however it still doesn't defend before coin-hoopers (multipools). You can see that once diff drops and price on market rises, all of the hash-power goes there, diff rises instanly 2-3-10x and exchanges are flodded by coins. We should think about something more complex, really. Like different rewards for average hashrate in past x hours...etc..

Nope, no need to upgrade yet. We aim to have the update out later on this evening or early tomorrow.

Re your ideas, that wouldn't really work without changing the way the coin pays out and everything. I feel Kimotos gravity well will accomplish what we are trying to do and thats bring the diff back down if we lose a lot of hashing power - were not looking to deny multi pools or asics. Just stop us being stuck up at an insane diff.

Great news!

Plz make sure it will work properly (simulation, testnet, ...). Even a release one or two days later will be no problem imo. I have followed the discussions at Catcoin after the first change which did not solve the problem...

Good work so far folks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Hello everyone!

Awesome badges Cheesy

Upcoming Mandatory update

Just to update you all we have added a little bit of code which will change the difficulty re target to every 2 hours as opposed to the current 24. This change will be pushed live most likely at some point today (we just have to build the windows wallet and make sure everything is okay), the difficulty change will come into affect at around block 32,000 though we are still evaluating whether to make it a little later or sooner. This will be a mandatory update and download links + more information will be released soon.

We are releasing this to make us less susceptible to difficulty spikes caused by multi pools and people coming back every few days to take advantage of difficulty drops and ultimately make KDC a more sustainable, attractive coin.

Any feedback about the above is appreciated Smiley

please let me know via pm when the update is available.
Activity: 148
So at the moment we don't need to upgrade anything correct? cause I got confused...

Kimoto Gravity is what  LOTTO and Earthcoin uses (readjust every single block).
however it still doesn't defend before coin-hoopers (multipools). You can see that once diff drops and price on market rises, all of the hash-power goes there, diff rises instanly 2-3-10x and exchanges are flodded by coins. We should think about something more complex, really. Like different rewards for average hashrate in past x hours...etc..

Kimoto Gravity is good. If all the hash power moves to Klondike, then the imediate difficulty ajustement will drop the profitability of the coin, so the hashpower will switch to something else. That's exactly what we need.

Devs just have to make sure that the code is perfect as any bug could just kill a coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Yup still down. Also I just wanted to say that I am very pleased in the direction of this coin, the community and the devs. I think we have a real gem here. If anyone is looking to buy some cheap KDC I would grab it while you can on coinmarket.io, price is rising again and sellers are being stingy with volume.
Jump to: