Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 478. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
These tiny new exchanges are not able to find the real market price since ppl don't trust theme and don't sending larger amount of coins to it, knowing what happens with new exchanges in the last days. CoinMarket.io seems to be legit, but needs some time to gain trust at investors. Actually I'm trying to sell some EAC there to buy KDC, but almost no buyers, while trades in Cryptsy are running on the EAC/BTC pair.

--> We will see much higher prices for KDC when it hits Cryptsy in the next days. Keep buying and holding.  Grin

Well said!

Whilst i wouldn't hold out for cryptsy in the next few days it certainly seems like we should be there by the end of the month, We're still a very new coin and whilst we are proving ourselves well many new coins die shortly after they start trading (if they even make it that far). However thats usually due to a Dev dump.
Activity: 112
These tiny new exchanges are not able to find the real market price since ppl don't trust theme and don't sending larger amount of coins to it, knowing what happens with new exchanges in the last days. CoinMarket.io seems to be legit, but needs some time to gain trust at investors. Actually I'm trying to sell some EAC there to buy KDC, but almost no buyers, while trades in Cryptsy are running on the EAC/BTC pair.

--> We will see much higher prices for KDC when it hits Cryptsy in the next days. Keep buying and holding.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
hahaha, you guys are nuts... an unknown exchange and its been listed for less than an hour and your all shouting doom and gloom?? Sounds like other coin supporters jealous of KDC trying to crash the party....

As for the new exchange, ill transfer some btc in a sec and buy up some of those silly low ball orders...

+1
That;s why we shouldn't end up on this exchange, cause now, once we get to coinedUp or cryptsy, people will first check price on this exchange and base their judgment on this

Prices always go up when coins hit bigger exchanges.

We knew the coin would get dumped. Seriously, why is everyone worrying? Let the dumpers dump. Once those coins are sold they aren't going to be able to get hold of that many again. They can sell them for a damn Satoshi for all I care. The sooner the coins are out of weak hands and into strong hands the better.

Just watch.

True that.. I am holding mine!
KDC is now listed at CoinMarket.io
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC

CoinMarket.io thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

Reminder for our dear users: Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software. Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.
Ofcourse we are doing our best to fix bugs quickly and improve the exchange, but no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io

Thank you!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if everyone who had klondike coins had 25000 coins each only about 80 people would have coins wow

Anyone knows how to change account payment address from http://kdc.coinarmy.com/?
They said that I need to do the email confirmation but I don't find it in the website.
Anyone successes to withdraw coin from coinarmy.com? It is the biggest pool for KDC now but from my past experience I always have trouble with coinarmy.

I would be glad if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Click on "Forgot Password"
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm proud of you Klondike Coin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Look Promising...See YOU in MarkeT
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Anyone knows how to change account payment address from http://kdc.coinarmy.com/?
They said that I need to do the email confirmation but I don't find it in the website.
Anyone successes to withdraw coin from coinarmy.com? It is the biggest pool for KDC now but from my past experience I always have trouble with coinarmy.

I would be glad if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
How can anyone think this coin is worth 0.7 of 1 cent why not just hold crazy lol cheap coins are on the market
because at the moment it isnt even worth that! will wait when it hits 0.1 of 1 cent and buy some.
HUGE PUMP going on!

please tell me how you worked out that its not worth 0.7 of one cent thanks

Activity: 210
How can anyone think this coin is worth 0.7 of 1 cent why not just hold crazy lol cheap coins are on the market
because at the moment it isnt even worth that! will wait when it hits 0.1 of 1 cent and buy some.
HUGE PUMP going on!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
good to see that there are others out there doing well than btc / ltc
We are moving down.... a lot more sellers at the moment, but no worries i will buy Smiley Now we have the big multipools on our coin, but we were lucky we had 1 week without those bastards so they will earn a lot less coins then we did..

Yes, but they will cause difficulty swings, which I absolutely hate.

Yeah and multipools dump the coin...
Activity: 148
just had my account hacked at cryptofountain but only lost 20kdc  Angry

everybody check your accounts if mining at cryptofountain

i had a strong password didnt help

Thanks for your warning. My account at cryptofountain was hacked too. 40 KDC lost.

Pools should really try to use email confirmation for manual payout or payout address changes.
Activity: 532
We are moving down.... a lot more sellers at the moment, but no worries i will buy Smiley Now we have the big multipools on our coin, but we were lucky we had 1 week without those bastards so they will earn a lot less coins then we did..

Yes, but they will cause difficulty swings, which I absolutely hate.
Jump to: