Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 476. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My watchful eye has noticed smalltimeminer looks to be picking up a little too much # power Sad

Can we be sure to distribute ourselves amongst pools please Cheesy Plenty of options that won't damage profits Smiley

It should be no problem if a pool has >51% until the owner is not evil. But pool owners have no interest to destroy a coin from which they make money off.
Even with actual price we are the most profitable coin around. You can earn 0.12 BTC with 5MH/s a day. That's why hashrate is sky rocketing atm. This will increase diff and finally the price again. Everything on track! Let's wait for diff 70 and the KDC := $1.

Don't steal my calculations  Grin  Grin it diff 70 and 70 days waiting for block halvering Smiley

Yeah, your diff 70 != $1 stands, but the 70 days may be wrong. We could reach this much earlier. Wait til KDC hits cryptsy, coinwarz, coinmarketcap and coinchoose and we will see 5GH/s easily ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

So much win.  Cheesy

I told developers to stop buying... I WANT TO BUY!!!!! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

So much win.  Cheesy
legendary
My watchful eye has noticed smalltimeminer looks to be picking up a little too much # power Sad

Can we be sure to distribute ourselves amongst pools please Cheesy Plenty of options that won't damage profits Smiley

Btw if smalltimeminers at a coin then it is most of the time a success. Remember NETcoin!!!?Huh
legendary
Activity: 84

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Ok.. little recap here.

Its sundaynight. Im doing my nice give away (still running here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveawayended200-worth-of-kdc-receive-kdc-for-adding-signature-closed-423303)
Nothing really special happening. Net hashrate around 250-300

Today, wake up > hurry to work. Check forum on work > added to 2 exchanges ! Shocked
Just got home, so dumpers please dump at bit for me too Smiley

Then, checking the pool, turns out net hashrate around 750mh  Shocked Shocked Shocked and difficulty turning to 9+  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Where are the times where we mined at 0,00003 difficulty? Or even diff 1? Lets move it up to 30-40 difficulty and start talking of ghash instead of mhashes!

Can we speak of a succesfull phase 1 lift-off already?

I have been active barely 45 min after this topic started (1st post @ January 09, 2014, 11:44 PM CET) and have been a promotor and contributor to this topic since. Having done 2 (succesful and buzz-generating) give aways im not done yet to contribute to the community.

If you have noticed my efforts, a thanks in form of a donation is always welcome. Have given away over 500 klondikes to the faucet, give away's and to the dev. Mining at only 800khash. Thank you for your consideration.

LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv
legendary
Even with actual price we are the most profitable coin around. You can earn 0.12 BTC with 5MH/s a day. That's why hashrate is sky rocketing atm. This will increase diff and finally the price again. Everything on track! Let's wait for diff 70 and the KDC := $1.

Don't steal my calculations  Grin  Grin it diff 70 and 70 days waiting for block halvering Smiley
Even with actual price we are the most profitable coin around. You can earn 0.12 BTC with 5MH/s a day. That's why hashrate is sky rocketing atm. This will increase diff and finally the price again. Everything on track! Let's wait for diff 70 and KDC := $1.
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
legendary
Looks like eToken may be out of the race. Bug in their hardfork caused the difficulty to plummet, and it's not going up.
eTOK was doomed to fail. Dev with no compiling knowledge, probably not even programming knowledge at all.

"oh hey, I changed a few values around and didn't test shit, could somebody compile so we can fuck up this coin?"

well, that's what happens to coins that don't have a hardworking dev behind them like KDC has.

but you cannot mine it

Current Difficulty   0.00024414
Est. Next Difficulty   0.0325521 (Change in 20 Blocks)

no?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
MARKETCAP OF 1,295,280

If all coins are mine...

That would put us on place 27!!!

http://coinmarketcap.com/

I believe a market cap of $20,000,000 is valid for KDC and this will put us on place 10!!

Someone do a request to coinmarketcap

Someone indeed needs to do that...

Not going to happen until someone makes the ABE explorer.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I filled in coinmarketcaps request form! Hopefully they will add soon
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Looks like eToken may be out of the race. Bug in their hardfork caused the difficulty to plummet, and it's not going up.
eTOK was doomed to fail. Dev with no compiling knowledge, probably not even programming knowledge at all.

"oh hey, I changed a few values around and didn't test shit, could somebody compile so we can fuck up this coin?"

well, that's what happens to coins that don't have a hardworking dev behind them like KDC has.
Activity: 84
MARKETCAP OF 1,295,280

If all coins are mine...

I believe a market cap of $20,000,000 is valid for KDC and this will put us on place 10!!

A request has been put in, to be accepted we need to get an ABE block explorer up (we are trying to sort that asap) if we don't i read another user is going to have a go tomorrow.
legendary
MARKETCAP OF 1,295,280

If all coins are mine...

Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
MARKETCAP OF 1,295,280

If all coins are mine...

legendary
I do hope that nobody is investing anything they can't afford to lose. At ~0.0001 KDC is almost 300% as profitable as doge (which has exploded the past few days) to mine. After the big upcoming difficulty adjustment it will still be quite a bit better. Coinmarket.io isn't listed on coinchoose/coinwarz yet but once it is I would expect the price to normalize pretty quickly. Please tread lightly and don't invest because people who stand to make a big profit tell you to.

Someone want to buy cheap Cheesy, yes , correctly the price is very high when you check how much you can mine. Lets check tomorrow and we most likely already decrease by 50%, the number of coins that can be mined i mean here... and wait another 70 days and it will decrease by 50% again, and then it is cheap... don't look now, look at the future men.

Just do the math: average is around 8$ - 10$ per 1Mh/s per day.

Now we are mining 300KDC per day, this will change to 150KDC if the current difficult will becomes valid.

So 150KDC = $8 - $10 = 0.01 - 0.0125  for 150 coins 0,00006666 worth at the moment... so we are 1.5 times as high, little afraid of those big miners that are here now, because they know this!!!! and they will mine it and take huge profit.

That's the same like other coins so its not very much to be dumped lol

If miners sell for that price they could mine other coins instead that make around $14 1MH/S

Which coin give you $14? Smiley I know that a few weeks ago you have coins around $20, but prices dropped a lot... that is why i took $8 -10
legendary
MARKETCAP OF 1,295,280

If all coins are mine...

Jump to: