Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 477. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I do hope that nobody is investing anything they can't afford to lose. At ~0.0001 KDC is almost 300% as profitable as doge (which has exploded the past few days) to mine. After the big upcoming difficulty adjustment it will still be quite a bit better. Coinmarket.io isn't listed on coinchoose/coinwarz yet but once it is I would expect the price to normalize pretty quickly. Please tread lightly and don't invest because people who stand to make a big profit tell you to.

Someone want to buy cheap Cheesy, yes , correctly the price is very high when you check how much you can mine. Lets check tomorrow and we most likely already decrease by 50%, the number of coins that can be mined i mean here... and wait another 70 days and it will decrease by 50% again, and then it is cheap... don't look now, look at the future men.

Just do the math: average is around 8$ - 10$ per 1Mh/s per day.

Now we are mining 300KDC per day, this will change to 150KDC if the current difficult will becomes valid.

So 150KDC = $8 - $10 = 0.01 - 0.0125  for 150 coins 0,00006666 worth at the moment... so we are 1.5 times as high, little afraid of those big miners that are here now, because they know this!!!! and they will mine it and take huge profit.

That's the same like other coins so its not very much to be dumped lol

If miners sell for that price they could mine other coins instead that make around $14 1MH/S
Activity: 98
Might as well buy 100 KDC seeing as the hashrate has gone up
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I do hope that nobody is investing anything they can't afford to lose. At ~0.0001 KDC is almost 300% as profitable as doge (which has exploded the past few days) to mine. After the big upcoming difficulty adjustment it will still be quite a bit better. Coinmarket.io isn't listed on coinchoose/coinwarz yet but once it is I would expect the price to normalize pretty quickly. Please tread lightly and don't invest because people who stand to make a big profit tell you to.

Someone want to buy cheap Cheesy, yes , correctly the price is very high when you check how much you can mine. Lets check tomorrow and we most likely already decrease by 50%, the number of coins that can be mined i mean here... and wait another 70 days and it will decrease by 50% again, and then it is cheap... don't look now, look at the future men.

Just do the math: average is around 8$ - 10$ per 1Mh/s per day.

Now we are mining 300KDC per day, this will change to 150KDC if the current difficult will becomes valid.

So 150KDC = $8 - $10 = 0.01 - 0.0125  for 150 coins 0,00006666 worth at the moment... so we are 1.5 times as high, little afraid of those big miners that are here now, because they know this!!!! and they will mine it and take huge profit.
Activity: 84

Whilst i like doge and find it amusing it was a joke which became fairly serious it does still seem like a fad that could die out (<3 you shibes). I don't think you can compare a new, serious coin to doge or many other recent alts. During the whole promotion stage we haven't once gone for the cheap 'make a meme' 'copy somthing funny from reddit and make it about X coin' competitions.  

KDC is a serious coin with some serious plans and dev work behind it and is here to stay, we have big plans for the coin and know where we want to take it, we have our initial roadmap on the front page but really the best is yet to come.

Of course i'm not doubting a drop in price will occur but i fully believe the coin will come back up and go much further, added to that there aren't many people with a huge amount of coin and it is all fairly evenly distributed!

The rule of never invest more than you can afford to lose still stands, however i fully stand by KDC, its value and where it is headed Smiley
legendary

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 126
legendary
 Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

With next difficulty i will only have 450KDC coins with my 3Mh/s, so 150KDC per 1Mh/s and then we need to wait 70 days and it will only be 75KDC per 1Mh/s... THE GOLD RUSH HAS STARTED!!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Ask here or they can add KDC on coinmarketcap :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.1360

This is a very important step!!!! Thanks!!!

We need a working ABE Explorer before we can get on coinmarketcap.

I'm willing to build it. Tomorrow I will be working on it.

Thanks for your help!!
Activity: 210
We should write the ANN thread in chinese and post it on chinese subforum. Anyone here knows chinese?

yeah  i am chinese...i will do it..

Thank you!!!
legendary
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

how many coins can be mined a day ?

at the moment 10mh's is mining about 3000 coins a day

How long will it take to mine all coins ? the net hash is around 430M

now  487M..

now 701M  Shocked Shocked Shocked

WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE RICH!!!! JUST WONDERING IF I WILL NOT USE 1.5BTC TO BUY ALL THOSE COINS TILL 12500 Smiley
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

how many coins can be mined a day ?

at the moment 10mh's is mining about 3000 coins a day

How long will it take to mine all coins ? the net hash is around 430M

now  487M..

now 701M  Shocked Shocked Shocked

To Cryptsy we go!

I think you are 1st ever on that front sir!!!
Activity: 532
Looks like eToken may be out of the race. Bug in their hardfork caused the difficulty to plummet, and it's not going up.
Activity: 198
I am talking about selling for whatever the first buy price is. Allot of miners do that just to make a fast buck. mine and dump for their daily operation

If they have enough mining power they sell at every price even beneath a profitable price for themselfs.

Do you even calculate the daily cost ? because if you sold at the price its now you barely make any profit

I may be a miner... but I am not stupid... I don't use autosells... and I don't use multi-pools... that is the best way to ensure that you are unprofitable.

As for my calculations... can't give away all my secrets... Wink

Relax... I have not sold any KDC yet...  Cool

Envy your hash power!!!

Me neither. I'm not even considering it. My 50k KDC is sitting idle for a good while.
I think that everyone should add to their signatures NO PREMINE affix too Smiley

Wow....Awesome Idea!!!  Done!!!
I am talking about selling for whatever the first buy price is. Allot of miners do that just to make a fast buck. mine and dump for their daily operation

If they have enough mining power they sell at every price even beneath a profitable price for themselfs.

Do you even calculate the daily cost ? because if you sold at the price its now you barely make any profit

I may be a miner... but I am not stupid... I don't use autosells... and I don't use multi-pools... that is the best way to ensure that you are unprofitable.

As for my calculations... can't give away all my secrets... Wink

Relax... I have not sold any KDC yet...  Cool

Envy your hash power!!!
Jump to: