Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 479. (Read 554401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We are moving down.... a lot more sellers at the moment, but no worries i will buy Smiley Now we have the big multipools on our coin, but we were lucky we had 1 week without those bastards so they will earn a lot less coins then we did..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Buy   Mon Jan 20 18:52:31   10 KDC   0.00008000   0.00080000 BTC
Buy   Mon Jan 20 18:50:42   475.07043006 KDC   0.00001000   0.00475070 BTC
Sell   Mon Jan 20 18:45:00   701.19176007 KDC   0.00006600   0.04627866 BTC

What happend here ? If you make a error the site will not show it so guys look out when you type a value.

yep that was me rushing to go out someone got an awesome deal lol i will look at it as a give away lol

Lets make the same deal again Tongue

Now dont get greedy i already gave u one super deal lol
Activity: 126
Source on github have error in klondikecoin/src/qt/locale on all files.

Code:

UTF-8

Replace defaukdcodec with defaultcodec.

Thx

L6m2SzBHG71DMvhkZSSAymQbbDkWrpeM8p
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

What happend here ? If you make a error the site will not show it so guys look out when you type a value.

yep that was me rushing to go out someone got an awesome deal lol i will look at it as a give away lol

Lets make the same deal again Tongue
Activity: 84
just had my account hacked at cryptofountain but only lost 20kdc  Angry

everybody check your accounts if mining at cryptofountain

i had a strong password didnt help

Have you used any other pool prior to CF? There have been reports across other pools that Xtrapools have logged users passwords unencrypted and are using them to steal from the same users when they use other pools.

Post your address and i'll send you 20kdc, don't want to see a miner left in the dirt by a nasty hacker!
Activity: 196

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 136
just had my account hacked at cryptofountain but only lost 20kdc  Angry

everybody check your accounts if mining at cryptofountain

i had a strong password didnt help
Activity: 198
On what facts do you base your evaluation? It puzzles me.
Reality check is needed, I think.

No services.
No funded development team.
No marketing.

So, how is it that you plan to get to the 1 USD? Cheesy
If that happens, ever, it can only happen when some millions are pumped in, which far ahead.

I also hold some thousands of this, but I wouldn't be so delighted about some random guessing that goes around here.

You're a retard. Read the whole topic before talking shit.

Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC

No services.
No marketing.

If that happens, ever, it can only happen when some millions are pumped in, which far ahead.

I also hold some thousands of this, but I wouldn't be so delighted about some random guessing that goes around here.

You're a retard. Read the whole topic before talking shit.
Finished buying KDC for today. Spent all my BTC as it was really cheap.
I'm mining at http://kdc.smalltimeminer.com/ and find this pool great.

anyway I have just logged in and got notification that I had 1 failed login attempt...

It's getting me worry, because I use very random username and password....basiccly mu username is something like dsfkjndsfkjlvcji$#@$#  and on every pool different random and same goes with password (20+ characters random long). If I had failed login attempt it means that someone knew unique username that I use for this pool and he had to know it from the pool databse..now I ask how??

no money are lost, but it concerns me since one can't do more than that to secure himself  Huh

Its probable they are using your e mail address, pool software supports login via  email address. Have you used xtrapools at all? They have been known to purposely remove the encryption and salt from users passes and then login on other pools to steal coin. They were probably just trying to login with the pass you used on their pool.

We're not offering a bounty for an IOS app because of apples tendency to remove wallet apps etc, we're also limited to what we offer as we didn't pre mine so only have what we mined with everyone else Smiley

You quoted the wrong one hehe  Grin

Yeah thats true, but allot of people have a iphone or ipad so still something is better than nothing
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

No services.
No marketing.

Apparently you have not read the first page. Have you not seen the upcoming plans for this coin? Take a read Smiley

I want to make a iOS app for this coin but there is no bounty for it  Grin

Contact Devs
Activity: 84

anyway I have just logged in and got notification that I had 1 failed login attempt...

It's getting me worry, because I use very random username and password....basiccly mu username is something like dsfkjndsfkjlvcji$#@$#  and on every pool different random and same goes with password (20+ characters random long). If I had failed login attempt it means that someone knew unique username that I use for this pool and he had to know it from the pool databse..now I ask how??

no money are lost, but it concerns me since one can't do more than that to secure himself  Huh

Its probable they are using your e mail address, pool software supports login via  email address. Have you used xtrapools at all? They have been known to purposely remove the encryption and salt from users passes and then login on other pools to steal coin. They were probably just trying to login with the pass you used on their pool.

We're not offering a bounty for an IOS app because of apples tendency to remove wallet apps etc, we're also limited to what we offer as we didn't pre mine so only have what we mined with everyone else Smiley

You could try CoinArmy if you're worried about security.

They have a PIN lock in place on all their accounts. Which means if someone COULD get access to your account, they can't change anything without your PIN (Just like every pool) but CoinARmy requires you to "unlock" your account. Only way to do that is to verify your identity, via the e-mail address you chose while signing up.

It takes an extra 2 steps to EDIT any info OR withdraw any coins.

I've mined over 46k KDC from CoinArmy and I feel very safe with them.

Just a thought.

No services.
No marketing.

Apparently you have not read the first page. Have you not seen the upcoming plans for this coin? Take a read Smiley

I want to make a iOS app for this coin but there is no bounty for it  Grin
Activity: 238
KDC, NOBL, USD-e on the race. KDC has picked up well. If it is bullish, it will go more than $1. However, initial dumps might be there for 2 to 3 days.

I ALWAYS SAID $1

Just use math....

Average a miner earn between $8 and $10 per day with 1Mh/s, so this means that you're only allowed to mine 8 or 10 KDC per day. Currently you're mining around 300 coins per day,with the next difficulty we will hit 200 coins per day, lets wait 70 days for the block reduce and you mine 100 coins per day. So in the current situation of difficulty and the half block situation we are at 100 and we need to get it down to 10KDC per say. So difficulty need to increase to 70!!! and we have $1 per coin. Easy math....and why can we not increase to 70? I don't see an reason why we cannot increase to 70. Target is on $1 in 2017!!!!!

I agree.But for big miners to sell we need it hit big exchanges.Buy orders are very low and rubbish at coinmarket currently.Its not worth it if we cant sell it.
Activity: 182

No services.
No marketing.

Jump to: