Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 475. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Just uploaded all my KDC to sell at dump prices. Lower your price now before I flood the market

(uuh.. i want to make a buy and am uploading some btc now, and the above is to scare you)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
At the current price it is better to buy the coin then to mine it....

Only 0.06BTC for 700 coins.... you already need to mine full day with 3Mh/s to receive 700 coins, and that is for today, with next difficulty you need 2 days to do this Smiley
legendary
Don't worry, we are working on more ways in which you can transact in KDC Smiley

The Facebook tip app is being worked on as we speak, functionality will be limited at first but we plan to add more in. Think 'send a beer to x person' and it calculates the rough cost of beer in KDC Smiley

We are also going to be starting work on another project for KDC, details should be released in the next roadmap update Cheesy.

Someone is smelling big money here!!!!!
legendary
My first 800 KDC has been bought too!!!! Pretty cheap, but no complains Cheesy

I most say, very fast in my wallet, in seconds, not bad, didn't like the idea to get KDC listed on that market because i want to see it huge!!! But it seems like the site is not too bad afterall...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Don't worry, we are working on more ways in which you can transact in KDC Smiley

The Facebook tip app is being worked on as we speak, functionality will be limited at first but we plan to add more in. Think 'send a beer to x person' and it calculates the rough cost of beer in KDC Smiley

We are also going to be starting work on another project for KDC, details should be released in the next roadmap update Cheesy.
legendary
My first 800 KDC has been bought too!!!! Pretty cheap, but no complains Cheesy
Activity: 89
road to mordor!!!!! oh no to gold!!!!!! Smiley

"I love KlondikeCoin"
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Delighted to bring my popular Roulette game to Klondike Smiley

• Unlimited freeplay mode
  • No plugins or downloads
  • No minimum deposit
  • Anonymous play - no cookies and no email address
  • Instant withdrawals
  • No funny business! Our spins are provably fair, we use a random number generator with good even distribution, and our house edge is the European Roulette standard of 2.70% on all bets.

Come play!

FUCKING GREAT MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace Smiley
Activity: 98
I made a separate topic for the roulete game, this is really what i needed.... need some more KDCs Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kdc-release-roulete-game-424770

Good work. I'l be prmoting the coin next days with some giveaways.
legendary
I made a separate topic for the roulete game, this is really what i needed.... need some more KDCs Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kdc-release-roulete-game-424770
legendary
We need some services now to start trading of Klondike. All these gambling sites are great 'n all, but it's not really distributing the coins if the gambling site owners are just selling off their coins.

We need somewhere we can buy/sell things for KDC. Even if it's just a trade thread for now.

I always wanna to have my own coin ,and this coin was planned to great a Amazon type of site or a second handstore kind of site where you can sell your second hand stuff to other people.... so maybe KDC can steal that idea Cheesy

A bidding style ebay-type site would be awesome. If done properly Klondike would be huge.

STOP STEALING MY IDEAS, it is a secret  Tongue

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We need some services now to start trading of Klondike. All these gambling sites are great 'n all, but it's not really distributing the coins if the gambling site owners are just selling off their coins.

We need somewhere we can buy/sell things for KDC. Even if it's just a trade thread for now.

I always wanna to have my own coin ,and this coin was planned to great a Amazon type of site or a second handstore kind of site where you can sell your second hand stuff to other people.... so maybe KDC can steal that idea Cheesy

A bidding style ebay-type site would be awesome. If done properly Klondike would be huge.
legendary

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary

• No minimum deposit
  • Instant withdrawals
  • No funny business! Our spins are provably fair, we use a random number generator with good even distribution, and our house edge is the European Roulette standard of 2.70% on all bets.

Come play!

FUCKING GREAT MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 129
Owlmeister

• No minimum deposit
  • Instant withdrawals

Come play!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
That's why hashrate is sky rocketing atm. This will increase diff and finally the price again.

Terrible wrong assumption.
legendary
Even with actual price we are the most profitable coin around. You can earn 0.12 BTC with 5MH/s a day. That's why hashrate is sky rocketing atm. This will increase diff and finally the price again. Everything on track! Let's wait for diff 70 and the KDC := $1.

Don't steal my calculations  Grin  Grin it diff 70 and 70 days waiting for block halvering Smiley

Yeah, your diff 70 != $1 stands, but the 70 days may be wrong. We could reach this much earlier. Wait til KDC hits cryptsy, coinwarz, coinmarketcap and coinchoose and we will see 5GH/s easily ...

I'm using math here, on average you can say you earn $8 but that doesn't mean that your coin can be overvalued one day or undervalued...

Have a look below, infact $8 is now pretty low, altcoins has recovered a little so it can give you $10 or even a lot more ...look at MOON, if you use that kind of estimate then we will reach it in 1 month Cheesy, anyway, it doesn't matter... great development team working on the guy, they are buying, i'm buying and i can buy a lot  Grin

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=38000.00&sha256Power=500.00&sha256PowerCost=0.1000&scryptHashRate=1000.00&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=false&scryptCheck=true
Jump to: