Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 473. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 148
The next difficulty is going to hurt...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Those sells are starting to dry up.  Looks like the weak guts ran out of exlax.

There's only a finite amount of KDC, and if most of the early mined KDC is dumped, then it suddenly becomes a rare commodity. People see dumping as bad for a coin, but if a coin has strong development and makes it past the initial dump, that's when prices begin to rise.

Grin
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hi!

I am new at this coin and at crypto currencies at all, but this coin look promising through my noob eyes.
I dont have great hash power but i started to mine KDC almost at begining. I am very happy to have about 300 KDCs atm mined with my modest 175 kH/s.

My little contribution:

If someone wanna donate some KDCs to me i will be very thankful: Kxge8Du4Q9NbJdZAUUzpQHisEYKf6EDyrM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
oh man, there i was buying up some more cheap coin and coinmarket went down Sad

Hows everyone getting on? Any issues that need addressing?

MORE EXPOSURE, please.
Activity: 140
Those sells are starting to dry up.  Looks like the weak guts ran out of exlax.
Activity: 980
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
oh man, there i was buying up some more cheap coin and coinmarket went down Sad

Hows everyone getting on? Any issues that need addressing?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hold it or buy it!!

NO SELL IT, PLEASE!!!! I'm buying everything Smiley Already 1600KDC bought on the exchange, pitty that there is not a lot of dumping Sad Smiley
SellALL, BuyBTC
800 MH/s !. Thats what keeps me warm..  Grin
Activity: 308
Activity: 980
I filled in coinmarketcaps request form! Hopefully they will add soon

Thank you!!!
SellALL, BuyBTC
What just happened to coinmarket prices... Are you for real, dump at this price ? I would buy but I don't have the BTC's for it. Cry
I was buying them at 0.00012
I created new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/join-the-growing-team-no-premine-klondikecoin-kdc-9-days-later-at-2-exchanges-424364
Gave away KDC to vote on crypsy submission. I have 515 views and only 10 (11) voted to get 10 KDC to each new voter. Why ? Cry
What am I doing wrong... ?

Your opening post should look a more designed/slick. I did a Catcoin giveaway for Cryptsy and got 60+ votes easily. Coin made it to Cryptsy.

I wish I had the energy right now to do it again for KDC, but I'm exhausted this week.

Can you get back to me tomorrow then ?

Yeah, I can. I haven't really got the time to do a giveaway, but I could design a much more attractive opening post for you to get attention.
SellALL, BuyBTC
I created new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/join-the-growing-team-no-premine-klondikecoin-kdc-9-days-later-at-2-exchanges-424364
Gave away KDC to vote on crypsy submission. I have 515 views and only 10 (11) voted to get 10 KDC to each new voter. Why ? Cry

Your opening post should look a more designed/slick. I did a Catcoin giveaway for Cryptsy and got 60+ votes easily. Coin made it to Cryptsy.

I wish I had the energy right now to do it again for KDC, but I'm exhausted this week.

Can you get back to me tomorrow then ?

Activity: 148
850 MH/s now !

1GH/s tomorrow ?
SellALL, BuyBTC
SellALL, BuyBTC
Is there coinex.pw request (vote,like) form like on cryptsy ?. If we get to coinex we get to cryptsy almost automatically...
Jump to: