Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 483. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
A KDC/LTC pairing might have more volume. I'll shoot coinmarket.io a request.
This seems to be a controversial opinion, but I think this would be great, I had to convert my LTC into BTC on cryptsy to use the exchange. A lot of small time miners like myself probably don't have BTC and only altcoins.

That was my thinking also. I have a nice stash of LTC but not much BTC. Oh well, majority has spoken.

I think the biggest problem is that because the volume is so low on this new exchange, you would be splitting buyers in two groups that can't compete against each other over bids. This would make the price go lower.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This seems to be a controversial opinion, but I think this would be great, I had to convert my LTC into BTC on cryptsy to use the exchange. A lot of small time miners like myself probably don't have BTC and only altcoins.

That was my thinking also. I have a nice stash of LTC but not much BTC. Oh well, majority has spoken.
cryptofountain seems to be down. Site is up but mining not responding for last 5 minutes.

edit: Were back up again!
I think what we need to do is any idea we have we send to the dev the dev starts a poll and the community votes none of this acting on our own .. let us be a real community that works together and chooses the coins future together a klondike community

OP i think you should put this statement on the op maybe?

+1
Activity: 56
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think what we need to do is any idea we have we send to the dev the dev starts a poll and the community votes none of this acting on our own .. let us be a real community that works together and chooses the coins future together a klondike community

OP i think you should put this statement on the op maybe?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

NOOOO. That is a terrible idea. LTC pairing are for low value coins. Also since the volume on this exchange is pretty low, why divide the market in 2? Keep it all in BTC.

Agreed. Keep away from LTC pairing.  Undecided

Agreed. He should be hitting 0,000X - 0,00X BTC soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

NOOOO. That is a terrible idea. LTC pairing are for low value coins. Also since the volume on this exchange is pretty low, why divide the market in 2? Keep it all in BTC.

Agreed. Keep away from LTC pairing.  Undecided

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0][glow=black,4,400][size=12pt][color=yellow][b]KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!   [color=red] [size=18pt]NO PREMINE [/color][/b][/color][/glow][/url]
Activity: 98
well, cryptsy is no longer good exchange, many of my friends abandon this scam piece of s*it, why you wonder?

if new coin appear, and when you send this coin for deposit, it takes ages to deposit, it is an insult for people's IQ because on blockchain you can see that coins has been arrived to address in max 20 min, in that time bigvern is using YOUR coins to sell them and get rich, when value of that coin goes to the toilet he then add it to your account;

when some coin goes up in price and you deposit ti same of above happens again, so if you have a little brain, you will go to alternative exchange, if there isn't some then you can use it if you like

Cryptsy is the only exchange that is good!!! Can you tell me one exchange that have a volume of 3000BTC daily? That trade altcoins ofcourse.

You need to look up the definiton: "good", its bad to be honest. The only thing that is good about it is the volume it has. It was the first exchange that supported all alt-coins, but its bad.

It has a bad reputation also, lets not kid ourselfs.

Yes, there are some delays, but i'm in contact with the guy via skype and when there was a problem he directly response, so no complain for me, and i want a exchange that you can trade, that you don't need to wait 10 days for your order to be completed.

It took 4 weeks or more to get it this "fast", so other exchanges should also get a chance but what bugs me the most about that exchange is that they act "professional" like they are a company and so on. But the way they work is amateuristic.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Why? This coin is not trading at 0.00000002 or so.... we just need cryptsy :p
Activity: 84
I think that everyone should add to their signatures NO PREMINE affix too Smiley

Can you post the code string? Smiley
legendary
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

AGREE!!!

Do you know when? i believe it will be pretty soon. And network hashrate, did you look at it? Close to 500Mh/s it wil be so damm difficult to mine this one that we will see $1. At least i'm planning to buy for 10BTC on the market!!!
Activity: 7
Activity: 350
Is it only with me or with everybody... i don't see any orders for KDC...

i  can see all orders.
legendary
well, cryptsy is no longer good exchange, many of my friends abandon this scam piece of s*it, why you wonder?

if new coin appear, and when you send this coin for deposit, it takes ages to deposit, it is an insult for people's IQ because on blockchain you can see that coins has been arrived to address in max 20 min, in that time bigvern is using YOUR coins to sell them and get rich, when value of that coin goes to the toilet he then add it to your account;

when some coin goes up in price and you deposit ti same of above happens again, so if you have a little brain, you will go to alternative exchange, if there isn't some then you can use it if you like

Cryptsy is the only exchange that is good!!! Can you tell me one exchange that have a volume of 3000BTC daily? That trade altcoins ofcourse.

You need to look up the definiton: "good", its bad to be honest. The only thing that is good about it is the volume it has. It was the first exchange that supported all alt-coins, but its bad.

It has a bad reputation also, lets not kid ourselfs.

Yes, there are some delays, but i'm in contact with the guy via skype and when there was a problem he directly response, so no complain for me, and i want a exchange that you can trade, that you don't need to wait 10 days for your order to be completed.
Activity: 56
Just you, they are showing for me.
legendary
Jump to: