Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 485. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why is the value kdc/btc at coinmarket jumping up and down with 100% - 50% steps every minute or so?

full of lag/bugs on coinarket.io. they wont gain my trust in sending BTC to them just yet :/

Hope it gets better!
SellALL, BuyBTC
Do we have thunderclap project yet ?

Nope, i have posted something like this yesterday but nobody reply on it, so....

Should we start on it or wait for devs ?
Activity: 112

Nope, i have posted something like this yesterday but nobody reply on it, so....

Let's do it.
Ehm yeah... what is a "thunderclap project"?
Activity: 98

Let's do it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice to see it's already on two exchanges, I'm converting some Litecoin into Bitcoin so I can snap some up at these prices.
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Just bought some cheap KDC. Waiting until reaches real value! How much KDC do you have?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Klondike is one of the strongest ann coins. I hope to see it on Cryptsy soon. Buy now and keep it when the price jump to the moon.

I hope it too, dont forget to vote on cryptsy:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923
Klondike is one of the strongest ann coins. I hope to see it on Cryptsy soon. Buy now and keep it when the price jump to the moon.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
I think that everyone should add to their signatures NO PREMINE affix too Smiley
+1
Activity: 182
I think that everyone should add to their signatures NO PREMINE affix too Smiley

Kondlike coin is by far the best altcoin out there .... no premines... strong dev and huge future ahead for this coin...
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 350
when I click on withdraw on coinmarket it gives me the amount to withdraw and my user name and pass. No place for the address.
Is it just me Huh

no .  that username  is your address in fact,
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
when I click on withdraw on coinmarket it gives me the amount to withdraw and my user name and pass. No place for the address.
Is it just me Huh

it is just autofilling the form. if you remove your username and pass, you will see the amount field and password field. its just a display issue.
SellALL, BuyBTC
Is it just me Huh
Activity: 182
Great job, I join the goldrush !!!
Jump to: