Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 487. (Read 554401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
the website is unstable for me. if somebody wants to sell - im buying at its rates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Lol i bought 2mins ago 1k KDC for 0.00007000 ea  really dumb sellers.

I know the coins are worth 0,0005 BTC ea
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
i sent my kdc to coinmarket and now he's offline  Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bought at 0,000075 ! Thanks for dumping  Cool
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Omg why am I at work when KDC hits an exchange. I WANT TO BUY FOR THESE LOW PRICES !!

Wait with dumping your KDC untill 7pm CET when I get home Smiley
Activity: 98
I'm liking the balls of people that apparently have invested everything they own into these coins and alts in general needing any payout for power because they are so desperate for the 25$ to cover the bill NOW!

Depends how you run your mining farm...

Many people tend to run their farm as hobby subsidised by another income stream... that is fine if that is how you want to run your mining project.

I run my mining farm as a business... so it is required to cover its running costs each and every day without any input from another income stream... that includes $25 per day power bill($700 per month), the cost of a high-speed dedicated internet connection, plus this month I have to completely upgrade the network with a new switch($155) and router($325). In addition, I have had two new 20AMP(4800W) circuits installed to power the new incoming mining rigs($450). Plus there is the cost of a new Linux server box that runs and monitors the mining farm($500). That is just the cost incurred this month to run my mining farm. And that does not include the $8000 invested in mining rigs.

I have another 16 rigs incoming... about 24Mh/s... in the next 4 weeks...

So each day of the coins mined... some are sold to cover daily running costs... most are banked away for short-term investment to be sold to ROI mining rigs and fund new rigs... and a few select coins are put in cold storage for long-term investment.

No matter what coin I mine... some of those coins are sold daily... that is how I run my coin farm.

Remember... without miners... there are no crypto-coins.

Dude to be honest if everyone thinks like you, there is no crypto-coins because you sell on daily bases, I think using auto payouts and auto sells.
You guys are crashing every coin just to make your daily business profitable (if you can call it profitable) because people are starting to figure out the game.
If they stop investing in new coins because big miners like you are all working like this, you will go out of business
i'am trying to sell 1k kdc but appear to me not enough founds o.O
Activity: 182
Nice buy :

Buy   Mon Jan 20 13:54:03   1490 KDC   0.00010000   0.14900000 BTC

yes Smiley i bought at 0,0001 Smiley and i sold 1250 at 0,0002 Smiley
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nice buy :

Buy   Mon Jan 20 13:54:03   1490 KDC   0.00010000   0.14900000 BTC

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I'm liking the balls of people that apparently have invested everything they own into these coins and alts in general needing any payout for power because they are so desperate for the 25$ to cover the bill NOW!

Depends how you run your mining farm...

Many people tend to run their farm as hobby subsidised by another income stream... that is fine if that is how you want to run your mining project.

I run my mining farm as a business... so it is required to cover its running costs each and every day without any input from another income stream... that includes $25 per day power bill($700 per month), the cost of a high-speed dedicated internet connection, plus this month I have to completely upgrade the network with a new switch($155) and router($325). In addition, I have had two new 20AMP(4800W) circuits installed to power the new incoming mining rigs($450). Plus there is the cost of a new Linux server box that runs and monitors the mining farm($500). That is just the cost incurred this month to run my mining farm. And that does not include the $8000 invested in mining rigs.

I have another 16 rigs incoming... about 24Mh/s... in the next 4 weeks...

So each day of the coins mined... some are sold to cover daily running costs... most are banked away for short-term investment to be sold to ROI mining rigs and fund new rigs... and a few select coins are put on cold storage for long-term investment.

No matter what coin I mine... some of those coins are sold daily... that is how I run my coin farm.

Remember... without miners... there are no crypto-coins.

Activity: 224

That's a bunch of bullshit. Everybody knows it. Ppl just like money in their hands.

With 1 day of mining any of these somewhat good alts you'd pay the power bill for the month.
legendary
Buy   Mon Jan 20 13:43:49   35.48333333 KDC   0.00030000   0.01064500 BTC

Is infact not a bad price when you think of the people that NEED to sell because of payments.... but of course still too cheap to be honest...

0.01000000   478.4833   4.78483333

This one is a little too high, i believe Smiley I hope it is true, i have a decent amount of coins Cheesy
legendary
Buy   Mon Jan 20 13:43:49   35.48333333 KDC   0.00030000   0.01064500 BTC

Is infact not a bad price when you think of the people that NEED to sell because of payments.... but of course still too cheap to be honest...
Activity: 140
Undecided Why are you guys complaining.

I bought and hope to buy more Cheesy

We think its trolls from other coins! Nothing to worry about.

Keep going guys, those sell orders are getting destroyed, were struggling to get ours in and try and buy our own coin! Just imagine what will happen when we hit Cryptsy Cheesy

I don't think I've seen them on this thread before, a lot of new naysayers the second people can buy them hmm
Activity: 84
Undecided Why are you guys complaining.

I bought and hope to buy more Cheesy

We think its trolls from other coins! Nothing to worry about.

Keep going guys, those sell orders are getting destroyed, were struggling to get ours in and try and buy our own coin! Just imagine what will happen when we hit Cryptsy Cheesy
Jump to: