Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 486. (Read 554401 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
IMO KDC is going to be big. I hear nothing but positive reactions from the quarries (!) Digging for gold had never been more interesting since the days of the original Klondike so get out your pans and shovels boys!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
My price target is $1 each , i think it is possible
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
can haz kdc?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LHhycHZFxTxvpqkgJxYrvH6zqzpq8Qo7f7
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
This coinmarket.io can NOT even handle 6 coins... Grin

their application and server handle it just fine, the weak link is their port speed which seems to fizzle around 10/mbs. i'm sure they'll upgrade soon.

Let's hope so. Seems like nicely growing exchange from the start...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Love it, I'm digging for gold now!
Activity: 294

their application and server handle it just fine, the weak link is their port speed which seems to fizzle around 10/mbs. i'm sure they'll upgrade soon.
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 672
I am talking about selling for whatever the first buy price is. Allot of miners do that just to make a fast buck. mine and dump for their daily operation

If they have enough mining power they sell at every price even beneath a profitable price for themselfs.

Do you even calculate the daily cost ? because if you sold at the price its now you barely make any profit

I may be a miner... but I am not stupid... I don't use autosells... and I don't use multi-pools... that is the best way to ensure that you are unprofitable.

As for my calculations... can't give away all my secrets... Wink

Relax... I have not sold any KDC yet...  Cool
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The ppl who selling now their KDC are gonna cry when the real market begins Grin
I buy it all cheap hahaha

Please please, keep some KDC left for me to buy Cheesy Cant buy when @ work Shocked:o:o

Infact we have some good buying here!!!! People don't want to sell at those stupid prices, only a few to pay their bills (most likely) maybe i will also buy for a few BTC Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dude to be honest if everyone thinks like you, there is no crypto-coins because you sell on daily bases, I think using auto payouts and auto sells.
You guys are crashing every coin just to make your daily business profitable (if you can call it profitable) because people are starting to figure out the game.
If they stop investing in new coins because big miners like you are all working like this, you will go out of business

How am I crashing a coin?

I read on this forum that there are folks that do not have the mining capacity that I have that wish they could own KDC... the only way they are going to ever own any KDC is for them to use real dollars to buy mining equipment or buy KDC from me after converting their dollars to fiat... so why am I the bad guy? I have something you want, and you want something that I have... I am not crashing the coin... you are... because you don't want pay a fair price.

I mine over 6000KDC over 24hours... and I put 500-1000KDC on the market for others to purchase... and put 5000KDC or so on ice... so I am the bad guy?

Maybe I should ring my mate... rent his Gh/s mining farm and solomine KDC for 24 hours...  with a fixed difficulty... I could mine over 600,000KDC in a day and put them on ice... that is something like 3% of KDC in 24 hours... leave and let the coin at some stupid difficulty for 24 hours... let the coin retarget... hit it again... and grab another 3%... rats... in a week I could mine 10% of KDC... now that is being a bad guy!!!

As for going out of business... the business is quite profitable and is on target to pay me a handsome salary in 3 months.

I am talking about selling for whatever the first buy price is. Allot of miners do that just to make a fast buck. mine and dump for their daily operation

If they have enough mining power they sell at every price even beneath a profitable price for themselfs.

Do you even calculate the daily cost ? because if you sold at the price its now you barely make any profit
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
The ppl who selling now their KDC are gonna cry when the real market begins Grin

Please please, keep some KDC left for me to buy Cheesy Cant buy when @ work Shocked:o:o
Activity: 672
Dude to be honest if everyone thinks like you, there is no crypto-coins because you sell on daily bases, I think using auto payouts and auto sells.
You guys are crashing every coin just to make your daily business profitable (if you can call it profitable) because people are starting to figure out the game.
If they stop investing in new coins because big miners like you are all working like this, you will go out of business

How am I crashing a coin?

I read on this forum that there are folks that do not have the mining capacity that I have that wish they could own KDC... the only way they are going to ever own any KDC is for them to use real dollars to buy mining equipment or buy KDC from me after converting their dollars to fiat... so why am I the bad guy? I have something you want, and you want something that I have... I am not crashing the coin... you are... because you don't want pay a fair price.

I mine over 6000KDC over 24hours... and I put 500-1000KDC on the market for others to purchase... and put 5000KDC or so on ice... so I am the bad guy?

Maybe I should ring my mate... rent his Gh/s mining farm and solomine KDC for 24 hours...  with a fixed difficulty... I could mine over 600,000KDC in a day and put them on ice... that is something like 3% of KDC in 24 hours... leave and let the coin at some stupid difficulty for 24 hours... let the coin retarget... hit it again... and grab another 3%... rats... in a week I could mine 10% of KDC... now that is being a bad guy!!!

As for going out of business... the business is quite profitable and is on target to pay me a handsome salary in 3 months.
Activity: 308
Activity: 350
Klondikecoin now listed on OpenEx

https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=96

the market will be live as soon as the wallet has synced.

wow~~
Activity: 420
Activity: 140
Good job guys we overloaded coinmarket! Sound the horns break the sell walls to the MOOO... wait more like 1$ no more no less just stable
Activity: 140
I'm liking the balls of people that apparently have invested everything they own into these coins and alts in general needing any payout for power because they are so desperate for the 25$ to cover the bill NOW!

Depends how you run your mining farm...

Many people tend to run their farm as hobby subsidised by another income stream... that is fine if that is how you want to run your mining project.

I run my mining farm as a business... so it is required to cover its running costs each and every day without any input from another income stream... that includes $25 per day power bill($700 per month), the cost of a high-speed dedicated internet connection, plus this month I have to completely upgrade the network with a new switch($155) and router($325). In addition, I have had two new 20AMP(4800W) circuits installed to power the new incoming mining rigs($450). Plus there is the cost of a new Linux server box that runs and monitors the mining farm($500). That is just the cost incurred this month to run my mining farm. And that does not include the $8000 invested in mining rigs.

I have another 16 rigs incoming... about 24Mh/s... in the next 4 weeks...

So each day of the coins mined... some are sold to cover daily running costs... most are banked away for short-term investment to be sold to ROI mining rigs and fund new rigs... and a few select coins are put in cold storage for long-term investment.

No matter what coin I mine... some of those coins are sold daily... that is how I run my coin farm.

Remember... without miners... there are no crypto-coins.

Yeah this guy is dumb running a business is a gamble but running a business built around gambling and you're not even the house. good luck.  Don't let your kids find you hanging by the way.
Klondikecoin now listed on OpenEx

https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=96

the market is now live. we have dual 1-gbe to service all of your trading needs Cheesy
Jump to: