Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 488. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Undecided Why are you guys complaining.

I bought and hope to buy more Cheesy

I wish I had BTC to buy I see one thing wrong with this coin and thats dumpers but it sounds like you're getting rid of em'
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Nom Nom all sell orders pretty much gone! woo
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 Undecided Why are you guys complaining.

I bought and hope to buy more Cheesy
Activity: 84
It appears ALL markets on coinmarket.io are suspended currently so no buy/sells will be going through on any of the markets.

Thats why there isn't any movement on KDC Smiley

Activity: 140
I'm liking the balls of people that apparently have invested everything they own into these coins and alts in general needing any payout for power because they are so desperate for the 25$ to cover the bill NOW!
Activity: 168
its definitely worth 0.001 per KDC. just wait guys time will learn
coinmarket.io isnt letting me buy up those order. BTC transfered in ok but saying market closed for up to 30 mins when clicking buy Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Looks not very good the price is too low, then the diff of upgrading the direct result is that nobody mine KDC, finally. . . . ..Sad.........o........no.

It's been on a small exchange for less than an hour.

Amazing how quick people are to write off the coin the moment they see a price they don't like. All coins get dumped. Stop panicking. This is what drives down prices further. People want cheap KDC!

They ain't getting it from me. Mark my words. Prices will go up.

I just hope the KDC more long-term.

you are right, we have confidence in KDC
hahaha, you guys are nuts... an unknown exchange and its been listed for less than an hour and your all shouting doom and gloom?? Sounds like other coin supporters jealous of KDC trying to crash the party....

As for the new exchange, ill transfer some btc in a sec and buy up some of those silly low ball orders...
Activity: 532
Looks not very good the price is too low, then the diff of upgrading the direct result is that nobody mine KDC, finally. . . . ..Sad.........o........no.

Amazing how quick people are to write off the coin the moment they see a price they don't like. All coins get dumped. Stop panicking. This is what drives down prices further. People want cheap KDC!

No panic at all i'm just going to mine away and hold my coins for the future Smiley

Same here.  Smiley
Patience!

The coin has literally just been listed, not many people know yet and added to that the exchange it is listed on is new and not well known!

Patience is needed here, the price will rise and we will keep developing it and pushing it Smiley

I wish people would understand this. As long as you keep developing, the coin price will rise. I've never seen people panic so quickly as when a new coin hits an exchange.

Look at particle. Dumped when it hit an exchange, and the price vs the amount of coins is crazy now thanks to developers.

There are going to be a lot of sad dumpers in a few months.
Activity: 196

No panic at all i'm just going to mine away and hold my coins for the future Smiley
We knew the coin would get dumped. Seriously, why is everyone worrying? Let the dumpers dump. Once those coins are sold they aren't going to be able to get hold of that many again. They can sell them for a damn Satoshi for all I care. The sooner the coins are out of weak hands and into strong hands the better.

This coin is not getting dumped!!! Nobody is willing to pay a fair price!!! Check the buy orders vs. sell orders!!!

Only 100KDC have sold... wow... what a dump!!!

It's a brand new exchange, its volume is a fraction of even coinedup. There aren't even enough registered members. Of course there aren't any buy orders. This a dump without any buyers on the exchange.
Activity: 84
Patience!

The coin has literally just been listed, not many people know yet and added to that the exchange it is listed on is new and not well known!

Patience is needed here, the price will rise and we will keep developing it and pushing it Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We knew the coin would get dumped. Seriously, why is everyone worrying? Let the dumpers dump. Once those coins are sold they aren't going to be able to get hold of that many again. They can sell them for a damn Satoshi for all I care. The sooner the coins are out of weak hands and into strong hands the better.

This coin is not getting dumped!!! Nobody is willing to pay a fair price!!! Check the buy orders vs. sell orders!!!

Only 100KDC have sold... wow... what a dump!!!

Activity: 148
Wrong... there are way more buy orders(> 50,000KDC) then sell orders(<6,000KDC)... everybody wants this coin for cheap... guess what... it is going to go cheap... everybody is going to low-ball this coin into the ground.

Wait for the US to wake up...
Jump to: