Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 484. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Coinarmy miningpool please send my confirmation mail, I can not edit my payment address. Username in your pool is hotsauce. Ty.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
well, cryptsy is no longer good exchange, many of my friends abandon this scam piece of s*it, why you wonder?

if new coin appear, and when you send this coin for deposit, it takes ages to deposit, it is an insult for people's IQ because on blockchain you can see that coins has been arrived to address in max 20 min, in that time bigvern is using YOUR coins to sell them and get rich, when value of that coin goes to the toilet he then add it to your account;

when some coin goes up in price and you deposit ti same of above happens again, so if you have a little brain, you will go to alternative exchange, if there isn't some then you can use it if you like

Cryptsy is the only exchange that is good!!! Can you tell me one exchange that have a volume of 3000BTC daily? That trade altcoins ofcourse.

You need to look up the definiton: "good", its bad to be honest. The only thing that is good about it is the volume it has. It was the first exchange that supported all alt-coins, but its bad.

It has a bad reputation also, lets not kid ourselfs.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
well, cryptsy is no longer good exchange, many of my friends abandon this scam piece of s*it, why you wonder?

if new coin appear, and when you send this coin for deposit, it takes ages to deposit, it is an insult for people's IQ because on blockchain you can see that coins has been arrived to address in max 20 min, in that time bigvern is using YOUR coins to sell them and get rich, when value of that coin goes to the toilet he then add it to your account;

when some coin goes up in price and you deposit ti same of above happens again, so if you have a little brain, you will go to alternative exchange, if there isn't some then you can use it if you like

Cryptsy is the only exchange that is good!!! Can you tell me one exchange that have a volume of 3000BTC daily? That trade altcoins ofcourse.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

how many coins can be mined a day ?

at the moment 10mh's is mining about 3000 coins a day

How long will it take to mine all coins ? the net hash is around 430M

now  487M..

wowowo  495      Crazy.. Cheesy
Activity: 84
Do we have thunderclap project yet ?

Nope, i have posted something like this yesterday but nobody reply on it, so....

Bumping so the dev sees.  Smiley

We're a little busy at the moment so feel free to organise this amongst yourselves Smiley Just go with a positive professional message, don't relate it to the TV show in any way lol
Activity: 636

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io looks to be struggling but i've finally managed to get a buy order in Cheesy

First ALT in some time/ever? where the developers are sat buying up coin rather than dumping? Tongue

To Cryptsy we go!

now  487M..

To Cryptsy we go!

Activity: 532
Do we have thunderclap project yet ?

Nope, i have posted something like this yesterday but nobody reply on it, so....

Bumping so the dev sees.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

To Cryptsy we go!

Activity: 198
I like the look of this one. Seems to be well supported already and no premine!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

To Cryptsy we go!

we added KDC too, thanks to a suggestion from jpmi1
Care to explain how you got cheap coins ?

I have bought 7000 KDC at 0,000075 today ! Just put your buy order and pray someone dumps!

To Cryptsy we go!

Activity: 84

To Cryptsy we go!
Activity: 405
Great coin so far, good launch and a good idea for a coin.This coin is going to have some good value , relatively small volume, no instamine and premine, reasonable difficulty.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Remember that OpenEx is also trading KDC/BTC: https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=96
There are only a few orders so it seems most people have missed the announcement a few pages back.
who sells at 5000  Huh

Care to explain how you got cheap coins ?
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Please keep undercutting like this:

Price KDC BTC
0.00007995 139.2 0.01112904
0.00007998 1490 0.1191702
0.00009000 3924 0.35316

Im more then happy to buy even at 9000... Thnx the fool who put it up there for 7995 hahaha!
Why is the value kdc/btc at coinmarket jumping up and down with 100% - 50% steps every minute or so?

full of lag/bugs on coinarket.io. they wont gain my trust in sending BTC to them just yet :/

Hope it gets better!

Low volume as it's a new exchange. That's why we have that jumps. I sent my BTC and there and took profit of situation.
Jump to: