Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 492. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
If anyone is looking to sell their KDC, I'm buying. PM with offers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a rush for gold... sounds interesting... wish i saw this coin on release date
Activity: 980
Hey everyone. I just jumped on da wagon...
This coin looks great so far.

Welcome to the gold rush!
Activity: 602
I like Klondike because it does not have a crazy number of coins ranging into the Billions, and it does not have a super fast or slow mining speed.  The Reddit tipping option is cool and I love any coin that has an option to play poker.

I foresee a stable growth of this coin and over the next couple of years I can see it gaining price to where Litecoin is now if adoption continues

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I love how this coin is getting lots of love, finally we have a nice fair launch where the coin has potential and no pre mine

keep up the good work everyone I hope you get rewarded as this coin keep growing
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Hey everyone. I just jumped on da wagon...
This coin looks great so far.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This coin is interesting. I believe  it will rise!
Activity: 294
KDC is one of the best crypto around, u can gamble with it and have good speculation potential, dive in now

LBip49ovwr9iWiR5u1dVJLZHkh6rnuZSys
Activity: 539
Activity: 980
Heading to 500mh/s  Cheesy

1 hr ago it was right at 400!!!  Wow....just wow!!!!
Also next estimated difficulty is > 6!!!!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Will be supporting this one. Goodluck to Klondike Coin!!! Smiley
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Switched pool to HashWithMe Smiley
Only 1.2 mhps, but still!
Activity: 140
Isn't it funny how "experts" will show you crypto charts and their recent spike in price and call it a bubble.  But when confronted with an identical looking chart but for US debt they call it innovation, growth, and recovery?
I was for quite some time on hashwithme.com pool and it was fun to be (for some time) the only miner ('meagain') on the pool. Imagine to have the whole pool just for your self. Priceless. It felt like I'm solo mining.  I moved to suprnova now. I'll do some mining there. Can't help it, I just like small pools, they feel so private and exclusive. Come and join, but not to many, LOL.  Keep on digging.
Small pool = big block reward. Cheers.  Grin

Come on guys/gals as long as the pool has enough hash to find blocks it makes no difference. The only thing that really does matter is if a pool has more than half the net hash!

I don't know about that statement, i notice yesterday that my earning were a little better in a smaller pool then in a big pool....and as you said the only thing that really does matter is if a pool has more than half the net hash, so already make sure that everything is nicely split... no? Two days ago smalltimeminer went down, result one of the pool had more then 50%, NO MEN, 5 pool with each 20% that is the target, at least that should be the target, so even better 8 pool with each 12.5%
I hear you I was saying what really matters is the 51%.  But I was thinking and maybe the reason for the slightly higher payout on the less hash pool is a result of people mining there but not long enough to hit the pplns target and you pick up what they basically drop.  I think thats how it works. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I was for quite some time on hashwithme.com pool and it was fun to be (for some time) the only miner ('meagain') on the pool. Imagine to have the whole pool just for your self. Priceless. It felt like I'm solo mining.  I moved to suprnova now. I'll do some mining there. Can't help it, I just like small pools, they feel so private and exclusive. Come and join, but not to many, LOL.  Keep on digging.
Small pool = big block reward. Cheers.  Grin

Come on guys/gals as long as the pool has enough hash to find blocks it makes no difference. The only thing that really does matter is if a pool has more than half the net hash!

I don't know about that statement, i notice yesterday that my earning were a little better in a smaller pool then in a big pool....and as you said the only thing that really does matter is if a pool has more than half the net hash, so already make sure that everything is nicely split... no? Two days ago smalltimeminer went down, result one of the pool had more then 50%, NO MEN, 5 pool with each 20% that is the target, at least that should be the target, so even better 8 pool with each 12.5%
I was for quite some time on hashwithme.com pool and it was fun to be (for some time) the only miner ('meagain') on the pool. Imagine to have the whole pool just for your self. Priceless. It felt like I'm solo mining.  I moved to suprnova now. I'll do some mining there. Can't help it, I just like small pools, they feel so private and exclusive. Come and join, but not to many, LOL.  Keep on digging.
Small pool = big block reward. Cheers.  Grin

Activity: 278
ANYTHING with Canada in the coin description has to be GOOD
Jump to: