Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 495. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If i dig for Klondike any harder i will; have to buy a new handle for my shovel Smiley i have rented 9 mh's for this coin wow and its not even on an exchange yet lol im in gold rush fever... dig i say dig

Where do you do your renting from? Ive been looking for a good service to do this but All I have found are small time operations with no history.

This guy has been good for me https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/5750khs-scrypt-hashing-power-for-rent-002-btcmhsday-403566

This guy is perfect best i have ever worked with...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scrypt-hashing-power-for-rent-30-mhs-413607

all of these rigs are pointed at Klondike lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If i dig for Klondike any harder i will; have to buy a new handle for my shovel Smiley i have rented 9 mh's for this coin wow and its not even on an exchange yet lol im in gold rush fever... dig i say dig

Where do you do your renting from? Ive been looking for a good service to do this but All I have found are small time operations with no history.
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Activity: 140
Hey just had an idea maybe some of the bigger guys can sell small amounts like 100 or so for cheap only to people who can prove they have less than like 1k or something to get these spread out even more and you guys can recover some overhead while not disturbing the market very much.  Kind of like step 2 of giveaways but cheap instead of free.  I guess if you look at the trade threads it's already happening though.
Activity: 126
The Klondike Mining Stores are now open for your hot-potato-chain-game-playing pleasure! Described by dogecoin devs as the "adorable little ponzi scheme", I've now ported the game to Klondike in the form of Klondike Mining Stores Cheesy

Come and play @ Klondike Mining Stores

First up, I'll say this right off the bat -- this is a chain game. If you regard ALL chain games as scams, then you are not going to feel any differently about this one! I am saying this right here to save the mods from doing it Smiley

You sponsor an item for a given price. When someone else takes over that item's sponsorship, you get your original sponsorship amount back plus a profit.

If an item is not re-sponsored in a given time frame, it expires, and you don't get any profit (but you still get back a consolation prize equal to a percentage of your original stake).

There's optional email notification, and as usual I'm easy to get in touch with in the case of any problems Smiley

Any questions, comments or suggestions are very welcome.

I love the game!  Thanks !!!

I'm sponsoring the Pan right now Smiley

Bough it again... can´t afford the rope or the Shovel  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
http://goldrush.l8.lv/ awesome mining game, if you like risk vs reward this is a fun little game

Klondike community is great and with a good launch with no premine everyone is finally happy with a new coin that came out..can't be said about most coins out there
Selling 4389 KDC for .4 BTC.

PM if interested.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I can read minds through the net and this is what that troll on the trading thread really said!

I WONT BUY KLONDIKES
I will pay $1 for 1KDC if I could afford even 1 with all my PHS "profits"
It's a fair price for late comers and naysayers of Klondike coins

email me @ IwishIminedKDCinsteadofPHS.com

Sorry but Another coins devs tried to pay bounty to troll your coin but
I really couldn't, because this coin is so awesome! Who cares about a bounty for junk coins.

Right on Tofer!  Right on!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Good luck with this very amazing coin.
I can read minds through the net and this is what that troll on the trading thread really said!

I WONT BUY KLONDIKES
I will pay $1 for 1KDC if I could afford even 1 with all my PHS "profits"
It's a fair price for late comers and naysayers of Klondike coins

email me @ IwishIminedKDCinsteadofPHS.com

Sorry but Another coins devs tried to pay bounty to troll your coin but
I really couldn't, because this coin is so awesome! Who cares about a bounty for junk coins.
Activity: 180
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Joining the Gold Rush for the Klondike Coin.

KDC: L1QkXh6rQk32DEgWcyAS6k5QTnqPQ7eUfo

thanks

Activity: 252
I love this coin...  Lets get our support behind it.

+1 from me!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Klondike coin is very profitable right now and I'm planning to invest some BTC for KDC.  Smiley
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Started mining this coin. Little late to the party...

Difficulty still low. You didn't miss the train. Welcome onboard!
Started mining this coin. Little late to the party...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Gold rush! Heck yeah. To the mines and to the moon.
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Jump to: