Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 493. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I was for quite some time on hashwithme.com pool and it was fun to be (for some time) the only miner ('meagain') on the pool. Imagine to have the whole pool just for your self. Priceless. It felt like I'm solo mining.  I moved to suprnova now. I'll do some mining there. Can't help it, I just like small pools, they feel so private and exclusive. Come and join, but not to many, LOL.  Keep on digging.
Small pool = big block reward. Cheers.  Grin
Activity: 56
I moved my rig over only 3kh but it'll help

Same here, not much only few KH/s...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Thanks... can some more people move away from the two major pools so that we have 5 equal share pools.I've put my power on smalltimeminers.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I guarantee they'll cost at least 1 BTC. Looks awesome, but it won't be cheap.

I want one of these; http://www.bitcointrezor.com/

I'd much prefer that.
I think it was NULLU who said " i dont want to be the guy that sold it all for a pizza" and i agree with that totally

Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think it was NULLU who said " i dont want to be the guy that sold it all for a pizza" and i agree with that totally
Activity: 198
I'm also holding for the longrun. As I've said before I'm not going to dump my share and drag the price down.
legendary
Hey everyone!

I'm feeling good about this week Cheesy I think its going to be big for the coin!

Facebook app should be done by the end of the week and maybe even launched! And who knows, maybe we'll hit the big exchange!

Keep up the momentum, the coins doing great thanks to you guys, loving the net hash! We'll show USDe & DGB how its done Cheesy

+1.5

If you can make somekind of deal with a big exchange and really working with a date and time of release, and then a promotion movie then KDC will be unique, and who knows we will hit NEWS!!!!! OUTSIDE NEWS I MEAN HERE!!!!!
keep dreaming noobs, be happy with 1000 satoshi per coin

Agreed i am thinking it will hit the exchange about the same as cat coin did 0.0003- 0.0005

If we have cryptsy, with other exchange i don't know, are you planning to risk sending coins over to a new exchange? Me not.

im not planning on selling at all for quite a while so its a moot point for me really...
Catcoin actually started at around 0.001 to 0.0015, if anyone is making a comparison to Catcoin. It was only when the difficulty got stuck that the value started to drop. Thankfully Klondike Coin has a good retarget time, however it is not entirely safe from multipools and coinhoppers, but not many coins are.

I'm starting to really like Kimoto's Gravity Well system of difficulty retargeting. It's very adaptive, and I really wish Catcoin would implement it.
Activity: 49
Where do you guys get your price. It is not even on an exchange.
legendary

Agreed i am thinking it will hit the exchange about the same as cat coin did 0.0003- 0.0005

If we have cryptsy, with other exchange i don't know, are you planning to risk sending coins over to a new exchange? Me not.

All the forks have forced catcoin price down but it did reach 0.0015 at one stage....
Activity: 84
Hey everyone!

I'm feeling good about this week Cheesy I think its going to be big for the coin!

Facebook app should be done by the end of the week and maybe even launched! And who knows, maybe we'll hit the big exchange!

Keep up the momentum, the coins doing great thanks to you guys, loving the net hash! We'll show USDe & DGB how its done Cheesy
Activity: 112
ooo yeaaa, dont worry
Activity: 42
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Anything below $0.10 per coin i will buy, that is for sure... because we will hit a exchange and a few need to pay their bill and they will see. so i will setup a big buy otder at $0.10 per coin, and planning to buy sometimes at around $0.20 per coin.

+1
Jump to: