Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 5. (Read 554374 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
I've gotten out of the busy season at work, and I've got a little more time to spend on projects.  One of the oldest items on my to-do list is working on KDC, giving it the rebirth it has been waiting for.  As such, I'd like to pose a question to the community to see what you all think.

Would you rather see:

A) The existing codebase be updated and the coin continue on the current chain.  Discussions on how to do this would follow if chosen.

or

B) We start fresh with a new coin branded similarly, offer an exchange of coins, close out the old chain, and start fresh with no technical debt.

Ultimately, I'd like to do something with KDC that makes the community here happy, so I'd like to hear people's opinions about what direction they'd like to go.

-Fuse
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
I've added KDC to my renewed miningpool:

http://coincave.nl

Fee is only 1%.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I still have tons of KDC in my pocket. Pretty love to see a relaunch.

Same here.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Rig renting is a speculative venture. You lose money on stable coins.. they're good for insta mining launches and mining low diff coins you believe will rise
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi there,

Does anyone have a copy of the wallet they could link me to please?

Thanks
J
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Client is reporting this:

"errors" : "URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required"

This is hardcoded into the source, but I can't figure out exactly what triggers it. What's going on?

As far as I understand the alert system, one of the owners of the alert key have disabled the alert system by sending out this specific alert that can't be overriden, cancelled and never expires. Perhaps the owner of the alert key just wanted to free himself from some responsibility or he/she wanted to go the way of Bitcoin which obviously disabled the alert system the same way recently:

https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2016-11-01-alert-retirement

HTH
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Client is reporting this:

"errors" : "URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required"

This is hardcoded into the source, but I can't figure out exactly what triggers it. What's going on?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I still have tons of KDC in my pocket. Pretty love to see a relaunch.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Anyone left in this community that wants to see KDC get back on the map again? In the recent crypto landscape it might just fit right back in. We also still have an almost finished update of the wallet on the shelves. So if I can find some enthusiasm here, we might just start with that and do a little redevelopment of the original idea.

So please, shoot  Wink

I would love to see a new wallet/makeover for KDC  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl
Anyone left in this community that wants to see KDC get back on the map again? In the recent crypto landscape it might just fit right back in. We also still have an almost finished update of the wallet on the shelves. So if I can find some enthusiasm here, we might just start with that and do a little redevelopment of the original idea.

So please, shoot  Wink
legendary
HODL for life.
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
So perhaps it's time now to relight the fire @fuse?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
i used to love this coin back in the day man sucks it dried up
legendary
HODL for life.
This coin live?

The chain keeps running, but there isn't much going on.  I had plans in the past to continue development, but the community pretty much dried up.  I wouldn't mind getting this going again, which is why I PM'd him.  I'll see what comes of it.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1246
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The KlondikeCoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

PM'd.

-Fuse

This coin live?
legendary
HODL for life.
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The KlondikeCoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

PM'd.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

legendary
HODL for life.
so what is the latest wallet, from cryptopia or klondikecoin-qt-V2-fixed

I believe it is the V2 fixed one, based on the Github.  You could always compile via source as well.

-Fuse
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
so what is the latest wallet, from cryptopia or klondikecoin-qt-V2-fixed
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
i want to sell 0.0032btc per kdc
Pages:
Jump to: