Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 9. (Read 554398 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
What wallet version is the latest? Synced it up last night but I think I'm on a wrong fork using 0.8.6.2
Activity: 519
Got all my 66k coins jacked on bter, otherwise I'd help get it listed on Alcurex once the new v2 exchange site went up.

Edit: apparently they are finally showing up on my account, does bter actually send them out tho?
Activity: 636
i am mining it temporary, want to get few coins, to contribute it needs strong dev not any dev but strong dev, i like this coin, one of my first i mined so this is why i want to have some amount for my satisfaction,

i post on forum that i want to buy few coins but no response, also i don't know is there anyone that hasn't throw away coins and didnt lost access to wallet
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
The nodes you listed are probably live, I'm not arguing that.  The criptoe.com node is not live though.  That was mine, and it hasn't been live for like 8+ months now.  That's all I was saying.

-Fuse

So is there any interest in getting KDC listed on Cryptopia? I'm willing to contribute, but want to make sure there are a few more of us interested in keeping this coin alive.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
The nodes you listed are probably live, I'm not arguing that.  The criptoe.com node is not live though.  That was mine, and it hasn't been live for like 8+ months now.  That's all I was saying.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
No, the node was not live anymore.

I'm sure there are people still mining and collecting KDC.  It's alive, but only for the sake of keeping it alive right now.

-Fuse

the nodes i posted are live right now, otherwise who is my wallet currently syncing blocks from? Cheesy

addnode=72.46.152.250:56680
addnode=98.115.147.74:56680

its also gives BTER no excuse to not process KDC withdrawals.  the network is working so they should sync up and allow users to withdraw from there
legendary
HODL for life.
No, the node was not live anymore.

I'm sure there are people still mining and collecting KDC.  It's alive, but only for the sake of keeping it alive right now.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
addnode=criptoe.com

That's not live anymore. Sad

-Fuse

addnode=72.46.152.250:56680
addnode=98.115.147.74:56680

blockexplorer : https://prohashing.com/explorer/Klondikecoin/

Looks very alive Smiley
General Information for Klondikecoin

Current block   723,135
Last indexed block   723,134 (100.000% indexed)
Current difficulty   0.120
Version   80,602
Connections   12
Addnode   98.115.147.74:56680
How to mine   prohashing.com:3333, password "c=Klondikecoin"
legendary
HODL for life.
addnode=criptoe.com

-Fuse

Any updates? Or should I give up on trying to get us on an exchange?

I stepped away from KDC a while ago.  I was all about working on it, but there was no use or community.  I honestly think at this point, there isn't a reason to push this any further unless someone has some crazy adoption plan in the works that they haven't told the community about.  There was just no community input or backing at the time.  People just seemed like they wanted it to be developed further to either pump or dump, or both.

KDC was great when it was in it's hay day, but I think we're looking at the twilight years now.

-Fuse
legendary
addnode=criptoe.com

-Fuse

Any updates? Or should I give up on trying to get us on an exchange?
legendary
HODL for life.
legendary
Any exchanges left?
Now No exchanges, wallet can sync?

wallet syncs fine, and its on the vote page at Cryptopia (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote), if it got enough votes KDC could have new home there.  Wink

Anyone else wanting to get KDC rolling again, I will match votes to get us into the #1 spot. I chipped in this morning, and we are sitting at #4. It would only take a few bucks to get us to #1.
I need some nodes

addnode=criptoe.com
legendary
Activity: 1246
Any exchanges left?

wallet syncs fine, and its on the vote page at Cryptopia (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote), if it got enough votes KDC could have new home there.  Wink

Anyone else wanting to get KDC rolling again, I will match votes to get us into the #1 spot. I chipped in this morning, and we are sitting at #4. It would only take a few bucks to get us to #1.
I need some nodes
legendary
how much you want to sell and at what price, i see that you rush to list it on exchange

If I wanted to sell, I would have done it a VERY long time ago. In fact I don't sell much of anything crypto, only buy.
My interest is purely to see Klondike survive. It is a nostalgia issue for me since it used to be one of my favorite coins. I mean honestly, even if I owned all the KDC in existence, it isn't worth much.
Even at KDC's peak value it was still a minor coin. I also own a ton of MEC. I could have sold it for a lot, but it isn't for sale. I own BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, SDC, MYR, DOT, and many others. They are not for sale.

Sadly most of the little kids that are involved in crypto only care about making a couple bucks here and there. They can't see the bigger picture.
My point is that it would literally take chump change to get KDC listed on Cryptopia. I mean truly a pittance... I can easily do it myself, but I'm more concerned to know if anyone else is interested in keeping it alive. If not, better to let it die.

Oh, and there is no rush of any sort. Only the longer it languishes, the less chance of bringing it back to life.
Activity: 636
how much you want to sell and at what price, i see that you rush to list it on exchange
legendary
Currently in 1st place on the new Cryptopia vote. Hope we can get a few more people interested in getting KDC back on an exchange. 
legendary
Thanks to whoever contributed.  Grin

Just gave us another bump, and back into 4th place.  Cool

If we get listed on Cryptopia I will move some mining resources onto KDC.
legendary
Any exchanges left?

legendary
Any exchanges left?

thing is - nobody wants to buy KDC.. everybody wants to sell Wink

Many of us haven't sold, and care more about KDC moving forward than making a few bucks.
legendary
Any exchanges left?

Just voted up KDC on Cryptopia. Hope we can round up more votes, and get this coin rebooted.
Pages:
Jump to: