Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 50. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
still mining KDC, have faith  Wink
KDC needs your people keep faith.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
im not minign but holding, hope it gets better
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary
So this is the sound of silence.  No mining for 72 hrs or so now...  Is this the beginning of the shakeout?

Let the battle of the hash rate begin!!!  The listed coins with zero BIDS at any price is growing by the day!!!

It is very quiet at the mining camp. I hope the drop to 8 coin blocks will make things better.

Seriously....KDC is a great coin. You can argue that it's just a litecoin clone, but so are 99% of the rest.

Much work has been done to insure the survival of the coin, not by me, I'm not trying to take credit for any work...I am a KDC investor, jokester and frequent poster.  Tongue

I honestly don't know what else can be done to bring up the price?

EDIT: I'd also like to say to anyone holding KDC, If the hashrate falls any further, you'd better point your rigs back to KDC to insure the security of the coin as 24 Kilo pointed out, and to help protect your investment.

All coins, even btc and ltc are suffering atm

And my mining rig is pointed to kdc  Wink

I have been mining a couple different coins, but will put my hash back at KDC if it keeps falling.
Activity: 196
So this is the sound of silence.  No mining for 72 hrs or so now...  Is this the beginning of the shakeout?

Let the battle of the hash rate begin!!!  The listed coins with zero BIDS at any price is growing by the day!!!

It is very quiet at the mining camp. I hope the drop to 8 coin blocks will make things better.

Seriously....KDC is a great coin. You can argue that it's just a litecoin clone, but so are 99% of the rest.

Much work has been done to insure the survival of the coin, not by me, I'm not trying to take credit for any work...I am a KDC investor, jokester and frequent poster.  Tongue

EDIT: I'd also like to say to anyone holding KDC, If the hashrate falls any further, you'd better point your rigs back to KDC to insure the security of the coin as 24 Kilo pointed out, and to help protect your investment.

All coins, even btc and ltc are suffering atm

And my mining rig is pointed to kdc  Wink
legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So this is the sound of silence.  No mining for 72 hrs or so now...  Is this the beginning of the shakeout?

Let the battle of the hash rate begin!!!  The listed coins with zero BIDS at any price is growing by the day!!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Better delist openex.pw, they're shutting down.

I lost 9500 KDC there Angry

I feel very sorry for what happened!
You should find a safe trade environment will make you benefit from, rather than loss. Smiley
Activity: 115
PoSToken
PoSToken
Net HashRate is moving up! Better find a working pool and get back to cracking blocks  Cheesy

Thank you very much
Good luck with you Smiley Smiley
PoSToken
I have been mining over at klonchain (official pool) and none of my coins have confirmed in the last hour, I can't remember it taking that long before?

You can check your work and your computer Is it right? During normal operation
Activity: 378
PoSToken
sad price is bak to low now.. im loosing hope here. i may sell all my 6k left and just move to others.

I'm sorry to hear that
I hope you can get rid of the shadow
Good luck Smiley Smiley
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Is it BUY time yet? Prices are so low I wanna buy but should I?

50% of this thread bought kdc at 20k sat.

Do you think they wonT do everything to get it back there?
legendary
Is it BUY time yet? Prices are so low I wanna buy but should I?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
there was scam made by vadewisk owner of earncryptocoins.com and KingsCrown is paying for it from his pocket.
he posted this coins wallet as one of options to donate him - help the guy. not many honest people like him are in this scammy cryptoworld.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5922852
Activity: 196
Why don't we consider switching to X11?  Be one of the first two do it.  EMC2 is working on it now. 
Anything but scrypt.  Stay ahead of the ASICs.

You want to take unprofitable coin and make completely unsustainable to mine. KDC is already an unsecure network, when the next reward reduction happens in a few days, network hash-rate will fall even further. The only way to keep KDC alive is to mine with ASIC units.

KDC should be embracing ASIC miners, it will secure the blockchain and allow the coin to recover.

Your wrong the best way is to avoid asic and have our hasrate go up. Which mean the best algo for this would be x11.

Our network has will triple , get the x11 algo as soon as possible!

Yes... by shifting to the X11 algo the numbers will increase, but the effective hash-rate is still the same.

So my GPU farm which is capable of 15Mh/s on scrypt is about 40Mh/s on X11... any GPU farm or multi-pool can be switched X11 with a few key strokes... so X11 is an illusion of greater hash-rate... but no more secure than when running the scrypt algo.

There is no substitute for large mining community support of a coin.

If anything switching to X11 algo will make KDC even more vulnerable as more and more GPU farms are switched over to ASIC resistant algo as ASIC's become the backbone of scrypt. There will be a huge amount of GPU hash-rate looking for coins to exploit, all looking for a quick profit or if there is no profit, how to exploit a weak coin for free coins.

+1 It's just an illusion and too risky for the coin atm.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Why don't we consider switching to X11?  Be one of the first two do it.  EMC2 is working on it now. 

You want to take unprofitable coin and make completely unsustainable to mine. KDC is already an unsecure network, when the next reward reduction happens in a few days, network hash-rate will fall even further. The only way to keep KDC alive is to mine with ASIC units.

KDC should be embracing ASIC miners, it will secure the blockchain and allow the coin to recover.

Your wrong the best way is to avoid asic and have our hasrate go up. Which mean the best algo for this would be x11.

Yes... by shifting to the X11 algo the numbers will increase, but the effective hash-rate is still the same.

So my GPU farm which is capable of 15Mh/s on scrypt is about 40Mh/s on X11... any GPU farm or multi-pool can be switched X11 with a few key strokes... so X11 is an illusion of greater hash-rate... but no more secure than when running the scrypt algo.

There is no substitute for large mining community support of a coin.

If anything switching to X11 algo will make KDC even more vulnerable as more and more GPU farms are switched over to ASIC resistant algo as ASIC's become the backbone of scrypt. There will be a huge amount of GPU hash-rate looking for coins to exploit, all looking for a quick profit or if there is no profit, how to exploit a weak coin for free coins.

Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

Pages:
Jump to: