Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 49. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
KDC should not be at such a low price!
big buyer , please come .
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
i am really sorry to hear that.

But i think you should stay with your mother and help her and not fly to new york.
She's better now (she got the flu+pneumonia and has COPD, that's why she was at the hospital), this happened in January.

Anyhow, I will chip in as much as I can and is needed. Jilixi too. But we still need more money to go.

Hope you will be able to tide over the difficulties
Come on
Good luck to you
legendary
still mining KDC, have faith  Wink
KDC needs your people keep faith.

KDC has a very good development team and a big community behind it.Still its not living up to the expectations like its supposed to be.

Thank you for all your kind words, although the original development team is 75% gone. In the last weeks, community members like myself stepped in to save KDC from dying.

Update about NY trip: we barely raised 0.4 btc, from the original 15 btc we were looking for. After some time we have adjusted to target to 7 btc (since no dev could go along etc). Today is/was the last day for donating. Unfortunately we did not reach the target (far, far from it). This means KDC will not be represented in New York by me, Jilixi and/or SparkIt. We would like to thank all ppl who had faith in us succeeding and donated towards this goal.

Latest developments are: Jilixi is out as community leader. SparkIt and myself are considering if we want to continue to put so much effort in KDC as we did last few weeks. When the official kdc pool-page does not even get updated with the real gold give promotion, or access is granted to edit things myself, its a dead end imho.

I do need more people to make this a success. But when I heard (via via) yesterday that all original kdc dev's, besides Dave and Jes, quitted the project and werent able to donate even 0.1 btc towards NY convention, I don't feel like working my ass off any longer to only hit a dead end. Also the communications between us (me, jil, spark) and the dev's were too little. Dev's didnt have much time and it was thus very hard for us to keep in touch with them. This means I'll be stepping back a bit and create space for others to step up/in.

Ppl can contact KDC_Dave to ask for access to website, kdc forum and twitter account to start working on it.

To be sure and completely clear: im not saying KDC is dead or dying right now. All I say is that I don't feel like getting enough support from dev's to continue working (for free) and spending most of my spare time trying to keep KDC's head above the water.

man i can totally understand you.
you all where working your ass off and the devs are not even able to be active in this thread. I heard there are 6 devs, haha, i never heard a word from them. i know 3 of them, but never saw 6 in this thread.

is it possible to overtake clondikecoin from devs ? because i dont think the devs take this seriously. if they dont want to work then they should give the whole project in more efficient hands and go away.  If you are looking for a team you can caunt on me. just tell me what to do if you need any help.

Yeah I wonder if someone like Fuse & 24Kilo would or could take over this coin? I know from the bad fork issue, that they corrected so brilliantly, they are top tier developers and very active in the forum. If they would take on the project I will take over the website development and i can guarantee the website will get a facelift and will stay updated.
Activity: 168

KDC has a very good development team and a big community behind it.Still its not living up to the expectations like its supposed to be.

Thank you for all your kind words, although the original development team is 75% gone. In the last weeks, community members like myself stepped in to save KDC from dying.

Update about NY trip: we barely raised 0.4 btc, from the original 15 btc we were looking for. After some time we have adjusted to target to 7 btc (since no dev could go along etc). Today is/was the last day for donating. Unfortunately we did not reach the target (far, far from it). This means KDC will not be represented in New York by me, Jilixi and/or SparkIt. We would like to thank all ppl who had faith in us succeeding and donated towards this goal.

Latest developments are: Jilixi is out as community leader. SparkIt and myself are considering if we want to continue to put so much effort in KDC as we did last few weeks. When the official kdc pool-page does not even get updated with the real gold give promotion, or access is granted to edit things myself, its a dead end imho.

I do need more people to make this a success. But when I heard (via via) yesterday that all original kdc dev's, besides Dave and Jes, quitted the project and werent able to donate even 0.1 btc towards NY convention, I don't feel like working my ass off any longer to only hit a dead end. Also the communications between us (me, jil, spark) and the dev's were too little. Dev's didnt have much time and it was thus very hard for us to keep in touch with them. This means I'll be stepping back a bit and create space for others to step up/in.

Ppl can contact KDC_Dave to ask for access to website, kdc forum and twitter account to start working on it.

To be sure and completely clear: im not saying KDC is dead or dying right now. All I say is that I don't feel like getting enough support from dev's to continue working (for free) and spending most of my spare time trying to keep KDC's head above the water.

man i can totally understand you.
you all where working your ass off and the devs are not even able to be active in this thread. I heard there are 6 devs, haha, i never heard a word from them. i know 3 of them, but never saw 6 in this thread.

is it possible to overtake clondikecoin from devs ? because i dont think the devs take this seriously. if they dont want to work then they should give the whole project in more efficient hands and go away.  If you are looking for a team you can caunt on me. just tell me what to do if you need any help.
legendary

Thanks for letting us know whats going on with KDC.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
When is the next blockhalving ?
Sparkit said April 1st.
I calculated # of blocks and block time. Then I got April 1st! Could be wrong though!

I think you are correct.
Can you get the devs to put out an updated wallet? I'm fucking sick of ppl having problems with the wallet. The fucking wallet should just work 100% without adding nodes or renaming files, etc...

Wallet problem
Should be the developer's attention
Otherwise the consequences be unbearable to contemplate

Klondike Website also STILL has not been updated to add Mintpal and Cryptsy.  WHY??

lazy devs
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Sparkit said April 1st.
I calculated # of blocks and block time. Then I got April 1st! Could be wrong though!

I think you are correct.
Can you get the devs to put out an updated wallet? I'm fucking sick of ppl having problems with the wallet. The fucking wallet should just work 100% without adding nodes or renaming files, etc...

Wallet problem

Klondike Website also STILL has not been updated to add Mintpal and Cryptsy.  WHY??
Activity: 238

Activity: 77
Sparkit said April 1st.

I think you are correct.

Wallet problem
im not minign but holding, hope it gets better

We all hope that it is moving in a good direction to develop
It is beyond doubt Lips sealed Lips sealed
Better delist openex.pw, they're shutting down.

I lost 9500 KDC there Angry

I feel very sorry for what happened!
You should find a safe trade environment will make you benefit from, rather than loss. Smiley

Safety and price the same attention
So we should pay much more attention to
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
We will see big pump for KDC when asics arrive in a few months.
Activity: 168
Isn't something like BC doing with their multipool a good idea to maybe implant?

This is a multipool to mine the best profitable coin and then take these coins exchange them to btc and then buy KDC with them?

I mean it could always provide a buy support for KDC at the same time more project could be worked on. Maybe the multipool can even fund some projects, has this been discussed?

I mean only Blackcoin has this feature and BC is worth mroe than KDC with 74M coins!

They have a buy support of around 2 btc a day these 2 btc a day could not only help KDC grow to a higher price but also stabilise the coin at this higher price since there will be constant buy support.

These coins bought with KDC in the multipool would then be sent to each individual miners adress in the pool.

If i had the knowledge to do something like that i would totally go for it.

i think thats a good idea, if there where a multipool to provide a buy support for kdc i would immediatly point my miners to  Smiley

its pretty bad right now in the cryptomarket. but when i look at all the other coins i am glad that i stayed in klondike  Wink
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Isn't something like BC doing with their multipool a good idea to maybe implant?

This is a multipool to mine the best profitable coin and then take these coins exchange them to btc and then buy KDC with them?

I mean it could always provide a buy support for KDC at the same time more project could be worked on. Maybe the multipool can even fund some projects, has this been discussed?

I mean only Blackcoin has this feature and BC is worth mroe than KDC with 74M coins!

They have a buy support of around 2 btc a day these 2 btc a day could not only help KDC grow to a higher price but also stabilise the coin at this higher price since there will be constant buy support.

These coins bought with KDC in the multipool would then be sent to each individual miners adress in the pool.

If i had the knowledge to do something like that i would totally go for it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello I am a Chinese, and wallets in China even without Internet access. How to do?
Pages:
Jump to: