Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 95. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Prices will rocket once on mintpal then drop, the clever bit is timing the drop and buy back in when it goes back up and levels off. This coin maybe different there are some excellent services no other coin has. 30mins to find out!  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Do you think these prices will drastically go down? I sold a few thousand earlier thinking I judged the peak correctly and looked to buy back in, well it's been 2 days now and it just keeps rising and rising. I don't want to buy back in now and then watch it fall again, lol.
We did caps and use 25pt and said DON'T SELL! PRICE WILL NOT GO LOWER! a few days ago...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do you think these prices will drastically go down? I sold a few thousand earlier thinking I judged the peak correctly and looked to buy back in, well it's been 2 days now and it just keeps rising and rising. I don't want to buy back in now and then watch it fall again, lol.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
i think my kdc transaction is jamed, 1hr pass still no confirmations

from where to where?
\

solved, have to start wallet with -salvage somthing like that command, then resent it,
transaction was from my wallet to coinedup, 5.5k kdc, i pay 0.012fee
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So with the hype that Klondike was added to Bter.com and Coinmarket.io was down, I went and made an account.
But i been trying to withdraw KDC for like 4 hours now, and its still processing..
Is this normal? With Coinmarket.io i had my KDC within 5 min..

Same with me...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So with the hype that Klondike was added to Bter.com and Coinmarket.io was down, I went and made an account.
But i been trying to withdraw KDC for like 4 hours now, and its still processing..

Be careful with BTER.  There's been reports before about withdrawals not happening.

I'm not saying that this is still the case, but you can easily search and find a number of people that swear off of it.

-Fuse

Also make sure the wallet address you want to send to is your current wallet.

BTER auto fills the wallet space with the last used wallet!

I made the mistake of sending 0.04 btc to an old wallet address!

Gone forever Sad

https://blockchain.info/tx/823a0468021a48c254274db6b9fbb7bb53d7d7b5c17c15ea2d6cf74359de4fc0
Activity: 7

Be careful with BTER.  There's been reports before about withdrawals not happening.

I'm not saying that this is still the case, but you can easily search and find a number of people that swear off of it.

-Fuse

Ye saw different kinds of negative post of BTER after i googled withdraw time on BTER.
But because the hype that Klondike was added to Bter.com was big, i thought it was pretty safe to trade there..
I hope i am still getting my KDC..

Activity: 6
Waiting on my bitcoin to buy KlondikeCoin, i was watching it for a while and saw it's potential.
Too bad i wasn't in on it before, but you can't be everywhere.

I think it's on his real way up now!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

Be careful with BTER.  There's been reports before about withdrawals not happening.

-Fuse
Activity: 7
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm watching this community for some time already. And I have to admit that coin have great potential. And now im part of community Cheesy
Keep going Grin

Welcome, it was the same for me  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dave&co, could you PM me or Jilixi? Smiley

Sorry buddy not long got back. Trying to catch up with things. Can't get on irc till tomorrow. Can PM here tho!
Activity: 1
I'm watching this community for some time already. And I have to admit that coin have great potential. And now im part of community Cheesy
Keep going Grin

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Hey guys i just made this logo wondering if it could be used somewhere?

tryed to make it look like gold Smiley
Dave&co, could you PM me or Jilixi? Smiley
But all I can say is - for this thing to happen we need your help.

So far I, Jil, Placebo and Doge are looking forward to this even though Placebo may not be very active at just this moment.
I will talk with the others later today hopefully!

Jil, Placebo, Doge gone Klondike? am I close  Grin
Hahaha, that would be something!  Grin
Activity: 56

So far I, Jil, Placebo and Doge are looking forward to this even though Placebo may not be very active at just this moment.

Jil, Placebo, Doge gone Klondike? am I close  Grin
Saw you guys leading the way on mintpal voting last night. Did some research and I really liked what I saw. Bought some KDC on Bter yesterday, and I'm excited to see where this coin can go. Trying to spread the word so others can get in on the gold rush while the prices are still far under fair value.

Welcome to the KDC community!

Question: what was it that you liked about what you saw > (Did some research and I really liked what I saw.)? I hope to understand more about ppl's reasons for getting into KDC.

Thanks! I was skimming through old posts in this thread, and the general tone is to hold this coin, strongly cautioning not to dump and lead to less value. I know everyone says hold, but looking at the different exchanges I saw a lot more buys than sells which, at least in the short term, helps support the veracity of this effort to hold.

Leading the votes on mintpal was huge for me, as that is one of my favorite exhanges.

I also like the coin's purpose so to say. It isn't trying to close off a niche market/cause, which most coins seem to be doing (kind of gimmicky in my opinion, and the market for that kind of coin seems to be getting very saturated). Other things that encouraged me to buy were the market cap, current number in circulation, current market cap trend, etc.

I like the recent announcement of exclusive reloadable visa cards this coin has to offer as well, differentiation is big in my book.

Welcome to KDC community. I know you'll have a good time here! Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: