Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 11. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
So wait. After 2 months of promises and excuses, you are not shipping out orders?

He already shipped the orders.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello guys. I'm very sorry about my absence in this quite long period.

I had some serious problems that took off me from this awesome project and far from any pc!

However now i've got the chance to write here and i would tranquillize all of you!

I'm here, and from next week I WILL BE MORE PRESENT AND ACTIVE AS FIRST TIMES!

THIS PROJECT IS NOT DEAD AT ALL, AND NO ONE WILL DESTROY THIS.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHOP FAULTS, I WILL REFUND EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU ASK TO ME!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND I WILL ALSO PAY YOU A 5% MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID!

Please i hope you'll be comprehensive, as you're a great community, and i will be there in a few days to regain markets and visibility for the growth of KMC! Keep mining till the reward is still increasing!

I'm very pleased to see that you are still trusting in our beautiful project! Smiley

Thanks again! See you there asap! And write back to pm or email if you want to be refunded for your shop orders! We never scammed anyone and we don't want to start now, ruining all our good and hard work. Howevere it's obvious that i'm still following this project cause VPS, websites etc aren't for free and must be paid regurarly, so as you can see they never went down a day!

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!

So wait. After 2 months of promises and excuses, you are not shipping out orders?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Cool, fogetme returned to us. Hope now will be less panic here Smiley

Forgetme, in how many days we'll reach the 100 000 block reward? And how many days drop to 5000 block reward?

P.S: Guys, don't stay away from comkort.com, there occur some movements, not tectonic one, but anyway... Smiley
Cryptomancer
Welcome back!  It's a relief to see you here.  Hope we can get more good news soon about the developments and promotions to help make KimoCoin a big success.
Activity: 210
Hello guys. I'm very sorry about my absence in this quite long period.

I had some serious problems that took off me from this awesome project and far from any pc!

However now i've got the chance to write here and i would tranquillize all of you!

I'm here, and from next week I WILL BE MORE PRESENT AND ACTIVE AS FIRST TIMES!

THIS PROJECT IS NOT DEAD AT ALL, AND NO ONE WILL DESTROY THIS.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHOP FAULTS, I WILL REFUND EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU ASK TO ME!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND I WILL ALSO PAY YOU A 5% MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID!

Please i hope you'll be comprehensive, as you're a great community, and i will be there in a few days to regain markets and visibility for the growth of KMC! Keep mining till the reward is still increasing!

I'm very pleased to see that you are still trusting in our beautiful project! Smiley

Thanks again! See you there asap! And write back to pm or email if you want to be refunded for your shop orders! We never scammed anyone and we don't want to start now, ruining all our good and hard work. Howevere it's obvious that i'm still following this project cause VPS, websites etc aren't for free and must be paid regurarly, so as you can see they never went down a day!

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Nobody come here.If Dev donot  publish your development plan, no one would pay attention to KMC.
 Sad
Activity: 160
Sorry for the few hours of downtime on birdspool.no-ip.org:2891, I had to move my entire network into my attic xD
Everything is up and running smooth again
On comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market are some moves. So, don't be shy, try to trade, buy and sell, be RICH!!! Wink
Activity: 126
Hey guys, I just got a PM from forgetme.  He had a good explanation of some personal issues that will demand his attention for a couple weeks.  If his story is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, then it's really not his fault that he's been gone.  He asked me to "Just tell that i've contacted you to manage the thread for a bit."  Whatever that means.  He also said that the store orders have already shipped, but if anyone wants a KMC refund, to just ask me, but that we would need to wait for the package to be returned to sender.

Honestly, I don't know what to think.  I want to believe that this guy is a committed dev--and the story does seem to add up.  At this point I think we'll have to wait and see if anyone actually gets their shipments, so please post here if you do.  I'm going to keep mining and buying up KMC from the weak at Comkort.  I think we all realize it's a bit of a gamble, but this has been a really fun coin and I'm certain that together we can make it work for the long-term.

Furthermore, based on his response I do get the feeling that he would turn over the github repo and control of the project if he were unable to maintain it long-term.

Nice to see an "answer" from dev, i also had a good thalk with him some past days ago. I understand him and have the best faith that he will come back soon and continue his nice workhe started.
I know he has good projects for KimoCoin, what he actually need is just time to fix his personal issue...

I have no doubt he will be back soon, in this timeframe i continue mine KMC as much I can;-)

For now lets take in action the community to support KimoCoin to make it huge as it must!!

BTW i KNOW that the merchandise got shipped and will arrive soon to the buyers, please everyone that receive it post it here. Support KMC!!
difficulty up to 0.27, seems interest in our coin is picking up  Smiley

Yesterday was down to 0.12, a good time to see smiles on solominer faces Smiley)
it's better to move KMC market in bittrex to LTC instead BTC?
anybody can contact bittrex to do that
it's around 10 days ago, KMC market has any "traffic"
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-KMC
with no buy order in BTC, sure everybody will se this coin is dead
i check my trading history, and see i've traded this coin at 48 satoshi last month (exactly at 11th Grin)
and now this ccoin is "dead" iin BTC market

There, on comkort.com is a KMC/LTC market.
ohh sorry i didn't notice that
i'll send my KMC to comkort and trade there
thanks man

NP.
Hope some people will sell KMC, coz I'm hungry Smiley
Cryptomancer
difficulty up to 0.27, seems interest in our coin is picking up  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
it's better to move KMC market in bittrex to LTC instead BTC?
anybody can contact bittrex to do that
it's around 10 days ago, KMC market has any "traffic"
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-KMC
with no buy order in BTC, sure everybody will se this coin is dead
i check my trading history, and see i've traded this coin at 48 satoshi last month (exactly at 11th Grin)
and now this ccoin is "dead" iin BTC market

There, on comkort.com is a KMC/LTC market.
ohh sorry i didn't notice that
i'll send my KMC to comkort and trade there
thanks man
Good movement on comkort BTC/KMC market!

Actually, it was, at the end of April. Smiley 

Now, all the fun is on LTC/KCM market Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Good movement on comkort BTC/KMC market!
Cryptomancer
Hey guys, I just got a PM from forgetme.  He had a good explanation of some personal issues that will demand his attention for a couple weeks.  If his story is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, then it's really not his fault that he's been gone.  He asked me to "Just tell that i've contacted you to manage the thread for a bit."  Whatever that means.  He also said that the store orders have already shipped, but if anyone wants a KMC refund, to just ask me, but that we would need to wait for the package to be returned to sender.

Honestly, I don't know what to think.  I want to believe that this guy is a committed dev--and the story does seem to add up.  At this point I think we'll have to wait and see if anyone actually gets their shipments, so please post here if you do.  I'm going to keep mining and buying up KMC from the weak at Comkort.  I think we all realize it's a bit of a gamble, but this has been a really fun coin and I'm certain that together we can make it work for the long-term.

Furthermore, based on his response I do get the feeling that he would turn over the github repo and control of the project if he were unable to maintain it long-term.
I've contacted dev's university that confirmed the project, so dev is really a student who wants to extend the crypto world.

Maybe it has some problem in real life.

I've contacted him asking to be helped from someone else in the comunity.
If someone could help him trow the first stone.

I think he'll come here tonight or tomorrow to explain something

Hope to come with good news Smiley
Activity: 490
I've contacted dev's university that confirmed the project, so dev is really a student who wants to extend the crypto world.

Maybe it has some problem in real life.

I've contacted him asking to be helped from someone else in the comunity.
If someone could help him trow the first stone.

I think he'll come here tonight or tomorrow to explain something
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Wow dev online and not answer anything   Angry
Activity: 406
We're working on KimoShop first restock and minor updates! In less than 24h will be added new section and some new items will be available.

We are quite sure at 100% that we will ship every order made till now before the end of the next week! This is an official promise! We put our face on this declaration.

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Smiley
We want your face right now! restock is a fail, new items are only CD? Dev is time for tell me something!
Pages:
Jump to: