Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 14. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
If you guys want, you should mine with us over at http://kmc.1js.us/static/

We've been having some nice luck, and the more the merrier! (And it's more fun than mining at regular pools lol)

I've also been trying to set up my own node, but I'm running into a little problem... I can't seem to compile the vertcoin script for proofing scrypt-n coins. Once I get that I think the node will be ready. (If anyone has a compiled version let me know!)

Thanks for mining at my pool.  I'm thrilled that you want to set up your own node, then we'll have a proper p2pool.  Are you having trouble compiling kimocoind?  The p2pool script doesn't require compilation and those are the only two parts that you need.  I could give you my compiled one, but I'm on Debian and the compiled wallets are picky about libraries, so I find it's usually best to compile on the target system.

Yeah, I'm on Windows 7, so that wouldn't help.

Kimocoind?

I was reading through the p2pool guide on github, and I'm stuck on the part where you have to compile the vertcoin_scrypt from the py_modules folder. I installed everything that I needed to, all the python stuff and Visual Studio 2010, but I keep getting "error: command 'gcc' failed: No such file or directory" when I try to compile the vertcoin_scrypt. And this is holding the whole thing up... It initializes the whole thing, but it crashes once it gets to initializing work, because of the missing vertcoin_scrypt...

I don't know if it matters or not, but I haven't restarted since installing all of this stuff (this computer runs 3 minecraft servers, an Ubuntu VM, and 3 miners so it's kind of a pain to restart).

I know all this probably sounds noobish and stuff, but this is my first time making a p2pool, so go easy on me lol

Edit: Oh, by kimocoind you mean the wallet? I already have it running in server mode, and successfully connected to the node.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer

We've been having some nice luck, and the more the merrier! (And it's more fun than mining at regular pools lol)

I've also been trying to set up my own node, but I'm running into a little problem... I can't seem to compile the vertcoin script for proofing scrypt-n coins. Once I get that I think the node will be ready. (If anyone has a compiled version let me know!)

Thanks for mining at my pool.  I'm thrilled that you want to set up your own node, then we'll have a proper p2pool.  Are you having trouble compiling kimocoind?  The p2pool script doesn't require compilation and those are the only two parts that you need.  I could give you my compiled one, but I'm on Debian and the compiled wallets are picky about libraries, so I find it's usually best to compile on the target system.
Activity: 160

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
This coin is on 5 exchanges and you think it's will profitable ? LOL
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sorry I don't understand this sentence.
Cryptomancer
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Cryptomancer
Also donated 250k to the faucet at http://explorer.kimocoin.com/faucet

I donated 100k over a week ago, and today the balance is 346K--so only 4K has been given out since then.  The faucet needs to be adjusted to increase the rate of flow by 10-20x.
Activity: 280
I think everyone is going over to Vertcoin and Monoclecoin. They set it up for merged mining so you essentially mine both as the same time, while promoting a stronger network.

Someone released another coin that is merged in, so right now you can mine 3 coins at once. Meanwhile, you still get Vertcoin, which has value.

Maybe KMC should hard-fork to be merged mine with VTC and MON?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So profitable mining now! Amazing solo mining! Love this, and when prices will go up! Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hmm...looks like ppl are losing interest a bit?

IMHO, up to 100 000 KMC block reward is too000 much (in coin and time). 50 000 was to be "ideal".
But, anyway, still mining Smiley Now, the diff is down, so this is good time for some solo mining. Wink
Really? So how down is the diff now? I suppose mining now will have a good profit.

~ 0,14

Take a look at http://explorer.kimocoin.com/
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

IMHO, up to 100 000 KMC block reward is too000 much (in coin and time). 50 000 was to be "ideal".
But, anyway, still mining Smiley Now, the diff is down, so this is good time for some solo mining. Wink
Really? So how down is the diff now? I suppose mining now will have a good profit.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
Dunno, I'm still mining it ;-)
Plus we're still rising on MintCoin. On place 81 now. That was 89 yesterday.
So keep on voting!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KMC

Also donated 250k to the faucet at http://explorer.kimocoin.com/faucet

@forgetme; Faucet gives some Avast warnings; can you look at it?
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Activity: 490
why in the shop i can't see the track code of my pack? Tongue

because there isn't a track code
Activity: 406
why in the shop i can't see the track code of my pack? Tongue
manually entered fake balance do not rise trust to this coin.
"Crash ball" is your team made block chain explorer - not me. I have not made this mistake. This made by KMC dev team. I only tell you that there is problem. And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there. This rise trust? It is your self made "crash ball" - not my.

omg Is it just me? When I read this thread, I can hear the english/chinese accent in my mind  Grin
"u no crash ball! fake balance! no rise trust!"  Shocked

Maybe italian
Qxw
Activity: 203

omg Is it just me? When I read this thread, I can hear the english/chinese accent in my mind  Grin

很高兴听到。 谢谢。
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
manually entered fake balance do not rise trust to this coin.
"Crash ball" is your team made block chain explorer - not me. I have not made this mistake. This made by KMC dev team. I only tell you that there is problem. And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there. This rise trust? It is your self made "crash ball" - not my.

omg Is it just me? When I read this thread, I can hear the english/chinese accent in my mind  Grin
"u no crash ball! fake balance! no rise trust!"  Shocked

All blockexplorer can do it. It's an external software from the coin and work with a database and simple queries.

FaSan

You are fun.

database and you need manually calculate.

database come from?

I have never told that someone have stolen my coins. You can read?

but then I also do not undrerstan your reverse logic.

"Wait and tell thanks after."

You made mistake and then you are angry I show it and then you think I will thank after you repair your own mistake...  

After you repair your own mistake and I will thank?  

Sorry but YOU need apologise you have made mistake and you need repair it. You need repair your mistakes and I really do not thank if you repair your mistakes.

But you can thank me or whoever and when ever find some errors.

This coin can survive only if there is users. I'm one user.

You are "manufacturer" and I will use your "product" so it is good also imagine and understand how this go... who need thank and who need apologise. Without us (users) your product is null. So, keep it mind when you make mistakes and when you advertise and ask we keep this coin live.

I'm not KMC developer and I'm not KMC fan. I don't have interesting if this coin will survive or not, I've only doing a service. This is the reason that permit me to answer you how I feeling.

I already understand that you don't know nothing about programming and develop, for this  I don't still to try to argumentate technical issues. Your amount was fixed already many hours ago. Now stop to talk.. blablabla.

FaSan

i'm with you FASAN
Pages:
Jump to: