Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 10. (Read 85113 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Oh ok... Bittrex de-listed us from the Exchange. Please anyone with left quantity to withdraw it. Will see what we will do if forgetme don't appear...
Activity: 490
dev try to contact them please
https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

in this way we can spend kmc in other shops
Activity: 406
Hello guys. I'm very sorry about my absence in this quite long period.

I had some serious problems that took off me from this awesome project and far from any pc!

However now i've got the chance to write here and i would tranquillize all of you!

I'm here, and from next week I WILL BE MORE PRESENT AND ACTIVE AS FIRST TIMES!

THIS PROJECT IS NOT DEAD AT ALL, AND NO ONE WILL DESTROY THIS.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHOP FAULTS, I WILL REFUND EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU ASK TO ME!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND I WILL ALSO PAY YOU A 5% MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID!

Please i hope you'll be comprehensive, as you're a great community, and i will be there in a few days to regain markets and visibility for the growth of KMC! Keep mining till the reward is still increasing!

I'm very pleased to see that you are still trusting in our beautiful project! Smiley

Thanks again! See you there asap! And write back to pm or email if you want to be refunded for your shop orders! We never scammed anyone and we don't want to start now, ruining all our good and hard work. Howevere it's obvious that i'm still following this project cause VPS, websites etc aren't for free and must be paid regurarly, so as you can see they never went down a day!

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!
where are the items shipped? one answer please Tongue
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Bittrex.com

Sell 143052422.34591553 kmc on 1 Satoshi

Ouch, such a big number Smiley
But "real" price at the moment is more less. So, if this big miner want to sell fast and now, he need to go to comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market.
KMC/LTC small volume  Undecided

You're right, but on the other hand, such big numbers on the bittrex don't make trade volume bigger, ~140 millions is just sell bid. Real trading volumes(real sell/buy operations) are on comkort.

what? where? Since KMC/LTC is launched, KMC/BTC is obviously dead. And the 24 volume on comkort for KMC/LTC is 0.03 LTC - which is, a joke ^^
buy offers are from 0.00000004 - 0.00000001 LTC(!!) and all together is just ~1.5 LTC

That means, this coin is (unless I miss something really important) dead. It's best to delist it everywhere and re-list it when it will be revived by forgetme - if that ever happens.

As I already wrote a few pages back. At these prices, it's not even worth registering on comkort, not to mention mining...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Bittrex.com

But "real" price at the moment is more less. So, if this big miner want to sell fast and now, he need to go to comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market.
KMC/LTC small volume  Undecided

You're right, but on the other hand, such big numbers on the bittrex don't make trade volume bigger, ~140 millions is just sell bid. Real trading volumes(real sell/buy operations) are on comkort.
Activity: 106
Bittrex.com

KMC/LTC small volume  Undecided
Bittrex.com

Activity: 106
Bittrex.com

On comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market are some moves. So, don't be shy, try to trade, buy and sell, be RICH!!! Wink

Of course , we're all going to get rich. But when we will do so we will all realize that we're actually all poor.

Ideological you're right, but I think there must be a balance between philosophy and materialism Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Come join COMKORT exchange for KIMO coins trading. Over 80 most popular cryptocurrencies to trade with. Great trading experience with the lauded user-interface, high-level security and prompt and responsive tech support!

Let your KIMOs work at COMKORT!
Activity: 406
On comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market are some moves. So, don't be shy, try to trade, buy and sell, be RICH!!! Wink

Of course , we're all going to get rich. But when we will do so we will all realize that we're actually all poor.

It's a good point.  Better to be a big fish in a small pond and be a little bit rich.  Pretty sure when I make my first trillion I'll know I'm rich.

Be sure not to experience what people in Zimbabwe did when they we're going with billions to buy milk and bread.
+1 i don't see nothing of good Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

It's a good point.  Better to be a big fish in a small pond and be a little bit rich.  Pretty sure when I make my first trillion I'll know I'm rich.

Be sure not to experience what people in Zimbabwe did when they we're going with billions to buy milk and bread.
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Cryptomancer
Yeah, based on his posts in the Italian thread, it seems that the larger orders didn't ship.  Undecided
Activity: 280
So wait. After 2 months of promises and excuses, you are not shipping out orders?

He already shipped the orders.

All of my orders are pending with no tracking info.
Activity: 280
time
Activity: 126
Hello guys. I'm very sorry about my absence in this quite long period.

I had some serious problems that took off me from this awesome project and far from any pc!

However now i've got the chance to write here and i would tranquillize all of you!

I'm here, and from next week I WILL BE MORE PRESENT AND ACTIVE AS FIRST TIMES!

THIS PROJECT IS NOT DEAD AT ALL, AND NO ONE WILL DESTROY THIS.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHOP FAULTS, I WILL REFUND EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU ASK TO ME!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND I WILL ALSO PAY YOU A 5% MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID!

Please i hope you'll be comprehensive, as you're a great community, and i will be there in a few days to regain markets and visibility for the growth of KMC! Keep mining till the reward is still increasing!

I'm very pleased to see that you are still trusting in our beautiful project! Smiley

Thanks again! See you there asap! And write back to pm or email if you want to be refunded for your shop orders! We never scammed anyone and we don't want to start now, ruining all our good and hard work. Howevere it's obvious that i'm still following this project cause VPS, websites etc aren't for free and must be paid regurarly, so as you can see they never went down a day!

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!

Nice you are back to us,  we belive in you % KMC Cheesy still mining here, keep up your nice work! Cheesy

wish you all the best Smiley
Cryptomancer
Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 129
This is a ripoff coin,

If one wants to pay tribute to Kimoto, then that one would at least mention Megacoin.

What a joke, just another shit coin.
Pages:
Jump to: