Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 12. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
People should just chill and mine and have faith.
I think dev demonstrated us all that he is skilled and have the good points to make a project huge, i'm sure they are working on something great.
Again
Chill and mine befor you regret!

I'm sure dev pop up soon with big good news, he is probably just very busy in his full time job and private life...

The network is working just perfectly and very smooth, i continue to mine KMC! I have it, yea I HAVE FAITH!!

Forgetme we belive in you! Cheesy
+1
Dev done a lot of work
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
Seems we've been delisted from whatmine.com  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
forgetme i told you this was a bad idea but you don't listen to the community so all you have done now is waste yours and other peoples time and money!
Maybe you guys also might start listening to the people who says this is not a good idea at the start of a coin launch then maybe you wont waste your own
mining time because we do not need more fucking useless coins hell we don't even need the ones we have! this is a long project not a five minute job!
Activity: 104
it's better to move KMC market in bittrex to LTC instead BTC?
anybody can contact bittrex to do that
it's around 10 days ago, KMC market has any "traffic"
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-KMC
with no buy order in BTC, sure everybody will se this coin is dead
i check my trading history, and see i've traded this coin at 48 satoshi last month (exactly at 11th Grin)
and now this ccoin is "dead" iin BTC market

There, on comkort.com is a KMC/LTC market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
People should just chill and mine and have faith.
I think dev demonstrated us all that he is skilled and have the good points to make a project huge, i'm sure they are working on something great.
Again
Chill and mine befor you regret!

I'm sure dev pop up soon with big good news, he is probably just very busy in his full time job and private life...

The network is working just perfectly and very smooth, i continue to mine KMC! I have it, yea I HAVE FAITH!!

Forgetme we belive in you! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
it's better to move KMC market in bittrex to LTC instead BTC?
anybody can contact bittrex to do that
it's around 10 days ago, KMC market has any "traffic"
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-KMC
with no buy order in BTC, sure everybody will se this coin is dead
i check my trading history, and see i've traded this coin at 48 satoshi last month (exactly at 11th Grin)
and now this ccoin is "dead" iin BTC market
Activity: 137
I agree with the last post, I've mined for days and have lot of millions, but I think it was waste time and money.
I bought also something there and nothing arrived, no answer from the shop, no answer from the dev.
after only 1,5 months from ANN. lot of alt coins are live, alive and survived. KMC? dead, no answer, no post, no info on the next future, and no shipping from shop.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Another altcoin for the graveyard. Someone interested in my 10mil Kimocoins?

You can go to the comkort.com, and sell these KMC on the KMC/LTC market. There are a lot of buy orders. Wink

since there is currently no development nor new information, and because the price is extremely low, it's not even worth registering there Tongue

You guys are interesting Smiley  What kind of "new information" or "development" want? Except kimoshop stuff, kimo network is working, mining is mine. Smiley
The price is conditioned by the HUGE inflation generated by block reward.
Personally me waiting for "stable" time Smiley

Exchanges works not only with KMC, so, anyway it is useful to register Wink 

With the immense amount of alt-coins out there, a coin needs to be special if it wants to succeed (especially in the very critical first weeks/month). Why should anyone invest in the coin which seems to be dead? Even if it's just a "we are currently working on x, we are evaluating y" is helpfull, not to mention to keep promises like shipment of the items bought at the shop.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am very excited about this project!Keep up a good work guys!

You can go to the comkort.com, and sell these KMC on the KMC/LTC market. There are a lot of buy orders. Wink

since there is currently no development nor new information, and because the price is extremely low, it's not even worth registering there Tongue

You guys are interesting Smiley  What kind of "new information" or "development" want? Except kimoshop stuff, kimo network is working, mining is mine. Smiley
The price is conditioned by the HUGE inflation generated by block reward.
Personally me waiting for "stable" time Smiley

Exchanges works not only with KMC, so, anyway it is useful to register Wink 
I don't know about you, but I've been hashing for weeks and I think my ~20mil kmc is worth more than about 8 dollars USD worth of LTC.

Look, you asked about 10 mln, I answered Smiley Of course, IMHO, it is better to keep KMC for the time when inflation will stop and downgrade. But if you want "money" now, when, sell it Smiley 
And I'll buy Wink

P.S: Now i see again the panic, which seen before on this topic...
legendary

since there is currently no development nor new informations, and because the price is extremely low, it's not even worth registering there Tongue
Activity: 160
I don't know about you, but I've been hashing for weeks and I think my ~20mil kmc is worth more than about 8 dollars USD worth of LTC.

Is it possible to get list about these aliases and coin names.

Earlier, the dev appears as facebookcoin, little up on topic, as italcoin. Smiley

Experimenting is good, but I think it's not productive to leave the kimocoin without attention before "stabilization" stage (when block reward will be 5000). As someone said, it's creating some disappoint feeling here.
Activity: 378
Qxw
Activity: 203
This same guy has been pumping out shit coins left and right for months (under various aliases) all pre mined and all total shit with no support whatsoever. Quit paying his bills.

Is it possible to get list about these aliases and coin names.

Activity: 440
guys just have some more patience, i'm sure the merchandise is comming soon, just be a little more patience and mine KMC as long you can, when the merchandise is shipped and the shop restocked, you will see that it will not anymore be that easy to mine KMC!

The point is: The dev was online for the last few days, but he's not active in his own thread. That's not building trust, and the open orders from the shop are another problem. Why investing time and money when the coin is most likely already dead (funny, how many coins just pop up and vanish after a few weeks. noone has patience anymore)?

Maybe he doesn't have the time to respond because he's busy promoting the coin IRL?

Are you coming from the Melmac planet ?

@ He is probably busy with the Eurocoin, which shitty dev told that it has hired another dev which is @forgetme. But that's not an excuse !
Activity: 160
guys just have some more patience, i'm sure the merchandise is comming soon, just be a little more patience and mine KMC as long you can, when the merchandise is shipped and the shop restocked, you will see that it will not anymore be that easy to mine KMC!

The point is: The dev was online for the last few days, but he's not active in his own thread. That's not building trust, and the open orders from the shop are another problem. Why investing time and money when the coin is most likely already dead (funny, how many coins just pop up and vanish after a few weeks. noone has patience anymore)?

Maybe he doesn't have the time to respond because he's busy promoting the coin IRL?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: