Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 104. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

AIRDROP is just an event that is conducted in discord serer to their respective members or the persons who will be online every time and this section is occurs in a week or once in a month at this time the persons who send and add their wallet adress to this section, the thirty poster or wallett senders will get rewarded......
Activity: 20
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??

According to my knowledge staking pool is the best and it is quicker  so u will get ur coins faster if u add ur coin to pool
Activity: 52

every one says that we cannot believe in any coin bcoz no other coins value are stable it will be increasing and decreasing but iam saying that we can keep hope on dv8 has the volume of the coin is constant and the team is working so hard to be in the top most position
Activity: 98
I dont know why this coin holders are selling there coin for less price. i know what the project is and it wil be increase in coming days.
People are afraid of coming days they think negatively and sell the coin but they don't know that this coin is not like other coin because this coin as a great team working behind
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
yeah
DV8 coin is better project and It's a fairly new technology the blockchain that is,but the investors should be aware of everything about projest before investing to it, there is a high risk and high reward attached to it, the way you plan for any project also important.People like to speculate but there are gainers and many losers.
Activity: 70
Dumping all your DV8 coin is not a wise thing to do as they will be the first to grow as soon as the volume grows in the market as everyone entering the market buys. so its better to hold and keep on adding coins in every opportunity play smart  with patience
Activity: 112
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Merit: 1
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that...
Many coins do not have the future finally had to burn. This is because the market has not been fit more coins again. then there must be sacrificed, Feared, if you are investing in coins,the answer is simple. most people here are only for making money that is why they all are nervous when market is red. those who are here for idea of projects or for long investments, they do not sell or panic, they will get good profit only.
Activity: 98
People who have long been in the investment world say to be wary when the market goes up too fast. I think this is normal economic law, because market capitalization will not grow indefinitely. But of course coin price will increase. And maybe this time has started.
I think its much better to invest on DV8 coin. There are risk at any investment but the reward is high as what you can gain on DV8 . Always remember that you can also lose money on any project. If its a money you depend on, don't invest it because you will make poor decisions whenever you are pressured. The investment will just result to a loss.so be calm think carefully on project,but u should believe on yourself.
Do you have any good plans and enough to compete with other competitors? As far as I know, there are a lot of e-money projects that are of great interest and they are very well prepared for their projects. Can you compete with such a low number of participants? I think you need more effort and should have conversations to improve the experience and help the project better......
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
Merit: 1
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
If you want to invest in any project at the moment, I recommend investing in DV8 coin. In the future, this coin will undoubtedly be applied in all platform around the world with blockchain technology, and exchange rates will increase rapidly in the future. So invest and hold DV8 coin.
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 70
Dv8 is surely  becoming mainstream and not only tech giant companies are becoming interested to it but different countries as well.
Activity: 28
as i seen today the price is getting less it is common in every  project but
surely it will increase with in a week and it will shine like a star in it will be in top in CB Cool
Jump to: