Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 99. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
why the coin price is down  Huh Huh Huh

Why people only point out such small coins even the value of the bitcoin is also low
The only difference is our coin is little new one to the field but even it's holding... Don't decide a book by seeing its wrapper
Activity: 154
I thought that DV8 is a safe project and has very good responsive team. i learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.
Activity: 32

The coin is maintain the same rate even after dumped by so many people's... 
I know it's value is low but surly it will raise in coming days

ya dont worry keep hope in this coin it will surely increase its volume and price because it  as a great team behind working all the time
this may surely increase the price of the coin

I think it's an great time to buy the buy the has the value of the
Coin is low and hold it and sell it when the value of the coin is high bcoz no one knows when the value of the coin is going to increase,  but guys buy the coins before  the value pops up
Activity: 52

ya dont worry keep hope in this coin it will surely increase its volume and price because it  as a great team behind working all the time
this may surely increase the price of the coin
Activity: 84

Activity: 98

its same going every where , when the price of the BTC gets low the price of the coin also becomes low
and even people also become panic and start selling for cheaper rate hence the price of the coin is low 
Activity: 56
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

In DV8 wallet you can only kept DV8 coins...
nope... the coin price just varying because the reason is some people staked more coins and they did not wait for better price, they are selling their coins at low price. 
Activity: 154
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
will you plz explain wat is public and private block chain?Huh
Public Blockchain – This is the model of crypto and could be thought of as the original distributed ledger structure. For a number of reasons, it is still considered by many to be the prototype for all blockchains, although it is not without drawbacks.

In simple terms, public blockchains can receive and send transactions from anybody in the world. They can also be audited by anybody, and every node has as much transmission power as any other. Before a transaction is considered valid, it must be authorized by each of its constituent nodes via the chain’s consensus process. As long as each node abides by the specific stipulations of the protocol, their transactions can be validated, and thus add to the chain

Private blockchain-In private blockchains, only specific, pre-chosen entities have the ability to create new transactions on the chain (this is known as “write permissions”). Thus, a private blockchain is a closed network that offers constituents the benefits of the technology, but is not necessarily decentralized or distributed, even among its members. The extent to which each constituent can view (“read”) and create and validate transactions (“write”) is up to the developers of the chain
DV8 coin is very safe for investment because this coin is already implementing in worldwide and also lot of people have invested on DV8 coin.In this coin we are not facing any taxes or any charges while doing transaction and it is completely control by holders only.   
Activity: 28
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.

Well, many altcoins have huge gains these days and looking for example at TRON on CMC, I can understand your feelings. But I believe that growth of DO is a bit different, there are no big pumps and I do not think that there will be so massive panic selling in case of market crash. But anyway, in case of crash, there should be a consequent growth again
Activity: 84
How do we solo mine if we are using multiple computers?

Im presuming the address's aren't all going to be the same so?

dont know how to get it to mine the true coin when it launches
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.
i  have some coins but i will already staking that time i will deposit  some  coins
can i run same wallet on two different pc in labh coin
wel theoretically its possible to copy paste your wallet.dat on both pcs, but i recommend you to use only one. why use two wallets
Activity: 112
i  have some coins but i will already staking that time i will deposit  some  coins
can i run same wallet on two different pc in labh coin
The blockchain system that DV8 coin has can change life in the future for the better, because in this coin everything has been run by the blockchain system itself and it's more practical.one more best thing is we area living in internet world, people easily communicate  through internet.I am believe in near future, people will also make transaction with dv8 coin...

what is the purpose of doing POS reward in a random position and I'm  sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from  People who love labh coin
Open APR means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
When i send my dv8 coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool ?

As like you the investors also have send there coins to staking pool after revising all the coins from different users the
server marge into one compound and started to stake  as a one wallet...
Pages:
Jump to: