Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 107. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
dv8 coin price is low because some people dump the dumping price that reason coin price also go low, wait coin price increase that time u will sell coin u get more profit and coin price also increase
Activity: 28
dv8 coin wallet supports Linux, Mac and Windows platform.
Activity: 70
i think dv8 is special because it is control and manage by yourself no third party need to tell you should run your investment that is why is called a decentralized platform
Activity: 28
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 33
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days ofter getting increasing rate in market price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. u have to wait for right moment so u can earn more profit as well....
it is true at present the price of the coin is decreasing and instead of trading and waiting to increase in price
just stake the coin and increase the coin but surely the price of the coin will increase and it will maintain bcz after the dumpers dumped their coins and left it will reach the actual position
what is the present price of the coin
Activity: 82
aдмин пoчeмy yдaлил пocт я пpo кoшeлeк cпpaшивaл нe пoлyчив oтвeтa
кaкoй кypc dv8

aдминиcтpaтop нe oтпpaвил кoшeлeк, нo мы мoжeм cкaзaть, чтo мoнeтa dv8 имeeт кoшeлeк indueed
Activity: 52
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days ofter getting increasing rate in market price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. u have to wait for right moment so u can earn more profit as well....
it is true at present the price of the coin is decreasing and instead of trading and waiting to increase in price
just stake the coin and increase the coin but surely the price of the coin will increase and it will maintain bcz after the dumpers dumped their coins and left it will reach the actual position
Activity: 84
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways. has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
Activity: 154
In my opinion DV8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions...
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project..
Activity: 126
I read their white paper and it seems that dv8 has a lot to offer. Since dv8 is a celebrity, they will help in promoting this project to all their followers in social media. This will help the project to encourage more investors and be able to invest and support the coin. Looking forward for more about this dv8coin and the team behind this.
Activity: 49
In this coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
this coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where we can get reward upto 10000%APR ...
Activity: 112
DV8 gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet DV8 and use it to buy DV8 without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project
In DV8 server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins......
Activity: 98
DV8 coin has more computing power when the transaction happen you can get validate our transaction very faster. Hence we may earn DV8 coin as a reward...
Merit: 1
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Activity: 70
In dv8 Server  you can mint directly from the wallet...no fancy hardware or any minting costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.
Activity: 98
DV8 coin is one of best  in bitcoin, it is having very good features n they has one awesome team, the way of replying to ppl in group is good... the team is very pretty as well.. the success will be fix for DV8 coin....
Merit: 1
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining ?

cryptomining is the process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means through which new cryptocurrency are released. Anyone with access to the internet and suitable hardware can participate in mining. The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle.
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining ?
Jump to: