Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 100. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When i send my dv8 coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool ?
Wow I like this coin. It is looking good. Lots and lots of bounties planned. Very good. Glad to see there is a good game plan . The coin should do very well with the right people to support it and hopefully people who join for the community bounty will be supporters.
Activity: 70
hello everyone, I lost my wallet password ,how can I recover it?

somebody plz help me Sad
I think that your project will succeed.... because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Again & again, DV8 proves to be one of the hottest & most reliable ICOs out there, a bunch of ppl are just sleeping on this here, jeez
Activity: 154
Good results of team work is clearly visible in the stability of the update wallet and the convenience of its use. A superbly debugged and customized DV8 with a very good user-friendly interface.
Activity: 56
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
will you plz explain wat is public and private block chain?Huh
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that? what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?
Check whether your wallet is in 'LOCK' or not...if it is in lock your facing that problem unlock your wallet staking process will be continue ..
Main reason means you should have proper internet connection and proper current should be there...

I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that? what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?
Activity: 98
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

No need minimum coin  but you need systems and internet to run 24/7 without fail..
pra
Activity: 98
i know this coin as unique feature and its has great specifications but why is the value of the coin is decreasing and
is there any reason ....?

the coin has high spec  but it is bcoz of the people who dumps the coin , plz dont lose ur hopes has the value of the coin will increase in comming days
Activity: 112
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 21
 i know this coin as unique feature and its has great specifications but why is the value of the coin is decreasing and
is there any reason ....?
According to me DV8 coin is better for investment and there is no doubt about getting good rewards in this coin. one thing i want to say is you guys must be smarter in making decisions while investing for your success.

Ya it is one of the best POS coin as it is having a high POS upto  10000%APR, there is no other coin which gives such a high POS rate    
Activity: 126
what is the full form of POS and POW ?
is they both same....plz can anyone explain me ... Smiley

POS means proof of stake and POW means proof of work
here staking is done in the POS coin and mining is done in the POW coin
but our coin is POS coin ...
Activity: 52
as a investor you should know that which project is having best demand in market right now, for me DV8 is the best project for todays market, and the overall performance of DV8 coin is much better than other coins.

Ya we should thank the investors who have already invested in this project because even when the price was down they trusted this coin and even the had given a fruit full result
Activity: 154
According to me DV8 coin is better for investment and there is no doubt about getting good rewards in this coin. one thing i want to say is you guys must be smarter in making decisions while investing for your success.
DV8 is one of the best coin in cryptoworld, the coin has good performance.the security system of the DV8 is very secure and there is no charges for the transaction.
as a investor you should know that which project is having best demand in market right now, for me DV8 is the best project for todays market, and the overall performance of DV8 coin is much better than other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: