Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 102. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am not getting what is this public key and a private key how does it works ?

firstly a key is a piece of information that determines the functional output of a cryptographic algorithm. and

Public key:a cryptographic key that can be obtained and used by anyone to encrypt messages intended for a particular recipient, such that the encrypted messages can be deciphered only by using a second key that is known only to the recipient that is private key.

privet key: a private key (secret key) is a variable that is used with an algorithm to encrypt and decrypt code. Private keys play important roles in both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography.
Activity: 1078
The first half of the forecast became a reality in the first week of February, when Bitcoin prices dropped below $ 6,000. Currently, many are skeptical that Bitcoin prices could return to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2018. Talk about $ 60,000.
Activity: 70
The best way to understand and predict the price of dv8 coin is by spending time to study the previous and current market trends of this coin for some time. This will help you draw the possible market price of dv8 for a particular time in the year.
I am not getting what is this public key and a private key how does it works ?
Activity: 98
yes there are many coins.but DV8 coin is available for cheap price in market and DV8 providers ton of features  for DV8 and the the team progress is really good team response is really good day by day more investors are investing in DV8 due to more buying. investors will get good returns faster
Activity: 52
what is the full form of POS and POW ?
is they both same....plz can anyone explain me ... Smiley
Activity: 52
it is the better time to buy the coin as the value of the coin is very low may the value of the coin will increase in the future days

surely the coins price will increase as people as belief in this coin  because of maintaining a huge volume constant in the past , but now due to people selling coins for cheaper price the price as decreased
So it better to buy and stake the coin
Activity: 84
it is the better time to buy the coin as the value of the coin is very low may the value of the coin will increase in the future days

even i think the same as no one knows when the value of the coin is going to increase
so its better to buy the coin before the value of the coin pops up
Activity: 61
Activity: 29
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?

ya its good but better u choose the right coin so that u dont lose ur coin

yes its better to hold a right coin and that coin is DV8  because this coin as a great team behind
dont think about the price of the coin this is due to the dumpers dumping a lot and that's making the price of the coin less
people dont have patients they i'll become panic by seeing the price of the coin and sell for the cheap price  they should wait till the price of the coin increase

my opinion is holding is never risky if you're holding the right coins. The future is always Bright and good days are yet to come. The Crypto industry is just in it's early stages so huge potential are on the way and the only way to enjoy that is by holding but the problem is that most investors hold the wrong coins.

ya we should not just hold it we should also stake so that you can multiply your coins 
once the price of the coin increases you can start selling for good price
pra
I know this coin is superb and its features are also too unique and its specifications are also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing?

no one is holding the coin so the price of the coin is decreasing , everyone is just dumping there coins
wait for the increase of the coin ... it will surely increase
Activity: 126

ya its good but better u choose the right coin so that u dont lose ur coin
I am very interested in the idea developed by this DV8 project, namely opening a shared workspace to work comfortably, I have also seen features of this project are very good, I hope this project will succeed, the idea of your project utilize the main feature of blockchain.
if you are looking around, you see the large public gaining awareness of the importance of privacy, this means privacy oriented crypto currencies will do well in the future,the DV8 coin is already popular in todays market and has good features too, and the profit u can earn from this coin is definitely good for sure.   
Activity: 70
DV8 coin staking is Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight,The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.No restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.this features are great for small stake holders they will be able to generate good passive income with less risk as this coin is already performing very good , stake holders can see good rewards soon 
Activity: 67
Definetly the number one high roi coin
DV8 coin running for these days without any fault, Rewards are coming in steadily. The investors and myself are very excited about this coin and its nice to be part of this team,but we should have good knowledge about this project when we are going invest it this.
How to store my coins secure and safely ?

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?

Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How to store my coins secure and safely ?

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Jump to: