Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 103. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I would advise you now to buy DV8 coins. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future.The best step before making a decision in buying any coin, we must know the worst risk that will be received is the price of coins dropped drastically. My suggestion is better you invest in DV8 coin, because the price is more stable.
Activity: 56
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?

my opinion is holding is never risky if you're holding the right coins. The future is always Bright and good days are yet to come. The Crypto industry is just in it's early stages so huge potential are on the way and the only way to enjoy that is by holding but the problem is that most investors hold the wrong coins.
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?
Activity: 28
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back
marge your coins in single compound and you will get your coins back
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back
Hey, Do you build a centralized crypto or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen any way. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's long term viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard
Open APR means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 70
whatever it takes , i still believed that dv8 can suprass all the challenges that they encountered,through that challenges it makes dv8 as stronger and be one of the best in crypto market
ohh no the price of dv8 coin has gone down,can i sell my coin or keep it, price might go high or in stable condition in few days.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
I know this coin is superb and its features are also too unique and its specifications are also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing?
The possibility of this coin decreasing is due to the unstable crypto market conditions,
because then of course the coin will also decrease,
so it's better now we have to stay calm and be patient
What you say is I think there is a point too,
indeed the crypto market condition is currently unstable, of course it does not rule out the possibility of being a factor of falling coins
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I know this coin is superb and its features are also too unique and its specifications are also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing?
The possibility of this coin decreasing is due to the unstable crypto market conditions,
because then of course the coin will also decrease,
so it's better now we have to stay calm and be patient
Activity: 126
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
Activity: 84
what is the difference between public and private blockchain
A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
 A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.
Activity: 42
what is the difference between public and private blockchain
Activity: 84
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later. because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait for some more days ofter getting increasing rate in market price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. u have to wait for right moment so u can earn more profit as well, The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
I strongly recommend confirming from some pool explorers that the reward is good, if the pool does not have an orphan block and the algorithm has not changed recently. A bad pool configuration or a 51% attack can create a huge amount of orphan block that will reduce your actual earned mining reward.so you should always check before you do. I am proud to be in this project, That i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each and ever  information successfully by reading the white papers, This paper gives us accurate information about the coin DV8 coin is better project and It's a fairly new technology the blockchain that is,but the investors should be aware of everything about projest before investing to it, there is a high risk and high reward attached to it, the way you plan for any project also important.People like to speculate but there are gainers and many losers.
Activity: 126

Its all because of the people who started dumping on this coin
It doesn't depend upon the coin it depends the people who invest on it
No need to worry the value of the coin is going to increase in coming days
Activity: 52
Activity: 29
Hi team, I am proud to be in this project,
That i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each and ever  information successfully by reading the white papers
This paper gives us accurate information about the coin
I strongly recommend confirming from some pool explorers that the reward is good, if the pool does not have an orphan block and the algorithm has not changed recently. A bad pool configuration or a 51% attack can create a huge amount of orphan block that will reduce your actual earned mining reward.so you should always check before you do.
Jump to: