Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 214. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
wow dv8 coin is the best coin compare to other coin ,and invest it u will get a so much of reward points ....   
Activity: 61
the team members are doing a great job,they reply the questions asked by the people
this helps the newbies who have lot of questions in there minds
i am happy with this team
Activity: 126
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required

IN DV8 adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin and another one option is solo staking is little-bit difficult compare to staking pool

why solo staking pool is difficult from pool staking?

it is bcoz that if u want to do staking then u should have 24/7 current supply ,internet supply and the system should be on for 24/7
this  is difficult to some people so they opt staking pool
Activity: 61
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required

IN DV8 adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin and another one option is solo staking is little-bit difficult compare to staking pool

why solo staking pool is difficult from pool staking?
pra
Activity: 98
what is mean by bounty??

bounties are nothing but a job,task or project that are usually created by the coin developers ,
if u finish ur job then u will get reward in the form of coins..
pra
from day to day the price getting drop we don't know , but today DV8 price is increase iam happy today 

that's what the trend is, no coin can be stable it will be varying we must have hopes thats it ...   Grin

My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?

ORPHAN block occurs naturally , dont worry you will get your reward once it catch the perfect block
Activity: 70
how I now about the DV8 coin is increasing or not how to check the price of the coin Huh? please any one can suggest me

to know the price of DV8 coin go to home page
there go to crypto bridge exchange
there you will get to know is the price increasing are not
Activity: 42
Hii everyone, I am new to this platform
this field is cool ,I was knowing about cryptocurrency
And my friend suggested me about DV8
even I looked into it
this coin as good team
good luck
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?

Both are good
But BTC is slightly better than LTC
they are nearly equal

My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?

just u can merge all the coin then getting your coin back...

how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily 
Activity: 82
what is mean by bounty??
bounty means it is one of the event.......
Activity: 39
what is mean by bounty??
if the coin price increases suddenly, i use to exchange it then how much time i required to get back from staking pool ?

with in 24 hours required to get back from staking pool

if their is any fees for staking in stake pool and any withdraw charges will apply for withdrawing from pool ?
why need the blockchain essential Huh Huh Huh
it is just an example to make understood every one to
The blockchain is like a family from day to day the members are increasing and offsprings(new block) will be added to the family (existing block)
from day to day the price getting drop we don't know , but today DV8 price is increase iam happy today 
if the coin price increases suddenly, i use to exchange it then how much time i required to get back from staking pool ?

with in 24 hours required to get back from staking pool
Jump to: