Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 213. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how do i stake dv8 .. i purchased it and need to increase my coins

yes how can we increase it ?

By just adding coin to staking pool you can increase your coin

how to add my coins
Activity: 84
what are the benefits in staking pool?Huh

ones you added your coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and you can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that you should have higherend system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....

Activity: 98
what are the benefits in staking pool?Huh
Activity: 56
It is good DV8 has its own wallet, not runs on Ether or Waves or any other.  It is awesome we can buy DV8 from wallet.  Never seen such a feature in other desktop wallet.
Activity: 70
4.How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

Through the wallet, you can send your coins....
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not

the staking process stop automatically until you dint open  the wallet and without seeing ..........
I just study about your coin it has unique futures without any fear,confutations easily invest money get good profit.......

My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?

marge your coins in single compound and you will get your coins back 
how I now about the DV8 coin is increasing or not how to check the price of the coin Huh? please any one can suggest me

just go through explore are exchange
Activity: 126
Where we can see the staking report for DV8 COIN ??

the staking pool reports can be seen in private channel but it is only Dv8 coin members can see the reports of staking...

Activity: 82
 I am really happy to share with you  never get the issues from the block chain moment ,orphan blocks some other issues
 from their happy to use that coin excellent team.......
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required
IN DV8 coin there is no need of staking the coin by yourself, just adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin 

If u stake by your self means u will get same ROI and if u stake in pool also means same u wont get any extra coin or ROI %  in pool .....it is only make the coin staker to make their work easy
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go 
  any one can participate in that?Huh?

yes anyone can participate in this event but should having the DV8  wallet
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?

Both are good But BTC is better than LTC  they both are nearly equal....
Activity: 154
No, I would never sell my DV8 coins in the near future. This is a long-term investment and it good feature in coming days...

yes but some people don't know about this features 

yes some foolish people sell there coins lowest price..
Activity: 154
No, I would never sell my DV8 coins in the near future. This is a long-term investment and it good feature in coming days...

yes but some people don't know about this features 
Activity: 112
if you stake less coin from dv8 stake pool, will i get more coins or less coins margin.
If u less coin to stake u will get some of reward points and u stake more coins u will get more rewards ...
Activity: 39
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go 
  any one can participate in that?Huh?
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required

IN DV8 adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin and another one option is solo staking is little-bit difficult compare to staking pool

why solo staking pool is difficult from pool staking?

it is bcoz that if u want to do staking then u should have 24/7 current supply ,internet supply and the system should be on for 24/7
this  is difficult to some people so they opt staking pool

In staking pool you will get reword faster you have more coins means,
but in solo staking pool you have less coins means your stake hit will get late and you should keep running your system till you get stake reword coins
Jump to: