Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 215. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
what is pre-mining
   Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  prior to being released to the public and it is use full.......
Activity: 98
Happy to share with you the price of the dv8 coin increase...……...
Activity: 84
How many dv8 coin will be mined ?

max 50 000 000 000 supply

Nice this coin with just 50 000 000 000 max supply. Wow!!!
Activity: 82
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required

IN DV8 adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin and another one option is solo staking is little-bit difficult compare to staking pool

price of the DV8 is increse today
Activity: 82
if i lost my discord id, will i get my DV8 coins or no, it can be search in discord server my DV8 wallet address  again i will back my wallet or not???

you should know your email id and password which you have given for register in discord server.............
Activity: 39
if i lost my discord id, will i get my DV8 coins or no, it can be search in discord server my DV8 wallet address  again i will back my wallet or not???
DV8 Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
Activity: 70
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because DV8 price is down anyone suggest me...

the people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of DV8 as became low .
but dont lose ur hopes the coin will definitely increase in future

today DV8 price is increase...
Where we can see the staking report for DV8 COIN ??
Here the staking pool of DV8 reports are in private channel, It is only accessed by the DV8 members...
Activity: 126
Where we can see the staking report for DV8 COIN ??
how I now about the DV8 coin is increasing or not how to check the price of the coin Huh? please any one can suggest me

you can chick in DV8 coin crypto bridge you can get to know in that the price is increasing or not ....
Activity: 98
 how I now about the DV8 coin is increasing or not how to check the price of the coin Huh? please any one can suggest me
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?

my opinion BTC and LTC both are best......
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because DV8 price is down anyone suggest me...

the people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of DV8 as became low .
but dont lose ur hopes the coin will definitely increase in future
i am not sure about that , the coins that will survive has to bring something to the table  , i am not saying that this coin isn't good enough but some work has to be done before it will stay in this cryprosphere

I say the both are also best exchange.....
what is ORPHAN block and how dose it works Huh

orphan blocks nothing but the  blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network, but
 are later rejected when proof of a longer blockchain is received that doesn't include that particular block.....
what is ORPHAN block and how dose it works Huh
If a two-person getting a stake at the same time but two persons get stake hit but due to low coin in one person's wallet he will not receive any reward coins.
Nice to be in dv8
It's good to be in this team
Good luck for its comming days
Jump to: