Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 211. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?
Activity: 82
what is mean by bounty??

It is also a event like a airdrop...  earning free reward coins in the participation bounty event
  how much coin we get anyone can participate in that or only a JR member HuhHuh?
any one can also participate in that  you must have a LABH COIN wallet .........
Activity: 98
what is mean by bounty??

It is also a event like a airdrop...  earning free reward coins in the participation bounty event
  how much coin we get anyone can participate in that or only a JR member HuhHuh?
Activity: 126
it is getting sad because of some idiots the price got drop down and  they are selling their coins for cheaper price  if they wait for some time means they get better price.....
Activity: 70
if i forgotted my wallet password , how can i reset  Huh
Activity: 84
how to check daily dv8 exchange rate ?

You can chick in DV8 coin crypto bridge....of the coins rate
      it is in first page you can see in that
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project Wink Smiley Smiley
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite
  after the stake hit the reward coins is directly come to your wallet
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite

just go through our explore are exchange then see our coin price
Activity: 56
How much Satoshi is equal to 1 DV8 COIN ?
i  have some coins but i will already staking that time i will deposit  some  coins

Yes you can add coins when staking is going on but the coin maturity will continues from next day staking.....

Means the coin maturity will not continues when the coins added ??
Activity: 126
i  have some coins but i will already staking that time i will deposit  some  coins

Yes you can add coins when staking is going on but the coin maturity will continues from next day staking.....

how to add this time

Activity: 154
Activity: 82
If in case my wallet id is miss any chance to recover are get my wallet  id in your project?Huh?

one of the possibility in our project it can applicable only if u are using the our discord sever in that one your transaction history of deposit and withdraw request in bot command in that you again visit your wallet again......... 
If in case my wallet id is miss any chance to recover are get my wallet  id in your project?Huh?
Activity: 130
some days back  POS/POW/BLOCK CHAIN are facing some issue now all problems are been solved  Cool Cool
Activity: 39
Hi. In DV8 purse there was a function "never seen before", what does it mean?

Are you mention above a very good point  the in  depth of that world is if you invest on our coin you get maximum coins.
Proof of Stake allows you to get rewarded for holding (staking) your coins in your wallet and you’ll get reward
 for being part of the DV8 block chain network. Dv8 is primarily a high APR coin with superblocks at fixed intervals.
This feature is only available for Bitcoin and Lite coin  in wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself
You can send BTC or LTC to your DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without having to use an exchange........
Jump to: