Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 212. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

We can only exchange the  DV8 coins to BTC or LTC  but cannot store the other coins in DV8 wallet..
Activity: 84
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

NO your coin is not stake but your coin became a mature
Activity: 56
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
Activity: 56
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake
dv8 coin how to withdraw in dv8ssp pool Huh Huh
Activity: 98
 I dint get any information about airdrop if any one can suggest me?Huh
Activity: 70
The more I learn, the more I understand that I have hope to investing on this project .
looking forward to this great project to evolve and much more improve in the near future. and i wish this project a big success
Activity: 98
Hello, what's the price of a coin now? And where can I read more about this coin?
    join with our discord server you will know about everything of our coin https://discord.gg/ynnFHy
  in that read our coin whitepaper...….
Activity: 82
I'm delighted with your project, I think that you will soon reach the 1 st place in the cryptographic bridge bcz.
  Thank you for your opinion........
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
Activity: 168
I'm delighted with your project, I think that you will soon reach the 1 st place in the cryptographic bridge bcz.
Activity: 154
Hello, what's the price of a coin now? And where can I read more about this coin?
Activity: 126
what is mean by bounty??

It is also a event like a airdrop...  earning free reward coins in the participation bounty event
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ? Huh
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh Huh

It is nothing but the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
is known as orphan block.... 

Means the person who is staking with less coins he miss his coins ?

It is nothing but the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
is known as orphan block.... 
how do i stake dv8 .. i purchased it and need to increase my coins

yes how can we increase it ?

By just adding coin to staking pool you can increase your coin

how to add my coins

you have to download the dv8 coin wallet through that you and add your coins
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Jump to: