Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 24. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Really......

Just to keep the shills posting.....

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. DV8 Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.
Activity: 98
A great project, great application. The development team perfectly follows the road map.
 and the minimum amount for entry is . Very affordable and very profitable if you work as an expert
Activity: 105
I am sure that this is one of the most promising projects  for investment. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions..

yes you say's is correct it is good project and promising project

it will come top possion in feature   
Activity: 112
Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  to being released to the public pre mined currency is also a same worthy like coin. Premining is a currency generated by the currency proper to being released to the public and developing the next project
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles.you should make one strong decision and read the specs of the coin and invest
Activity: 16
The DV8 is very good for investment in the long term because the result will greatly be doubled. though currently small, however, the development of these coins be very rapidly in the next few years later.

we can buy and stake the coin it is good time to buy the coin
The technology of the DV8 coin project is very attractive, but the marketing capability of the project team is still good, and the future development is worth looking forward to.
Activity: 70
I wish i found out about dv8 sooner, this coin is truly amazing. Investing more and more! I want them all

Is never too late, because of the current price of dv8, you can still buy them or earn

yes the coin price is low this is right time to buy the coins

then hold your coins and stake the coins and the coin price is increase then you will sell your coin and get more profit

i am also hold the coins and waiting for good price 

but i never loss my hop..  the coin price is increase soon 
The bad situation of the market affected the prices directly and brought them to very low levels. In this case it makes you lose money selling. so now the hold time
you're going to make a big mistake . The price is very low, wait for the price increase
I know dv8 price will recover fully by next week. patience will bring profit

yes won't warry about the coin price is increas soon

and all investors you will get more profit on dv8 coin

some foolish pepople are don't about of dv8 coin this reson

the dumpers are dumping the coin   they are suffering on day
Activity: 42
The bad situation of the market affected the prices directly and brought them to very low levels. In this case it makes you lose money selling. so now the hold time
you're going to make a big mistake . The price is very low, wait for the price increase
I know dv8 price will recover fully by next week. patience will bring profit
Activity: 52
Activity: 56
I am sure that this is one of the most promising projects  for investment. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions..
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned People need to be more attentive to crypto projects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8 coin could replace Other coins. It has much more to offer for users than other coins..
Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near...
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You cant break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain.
Activity: 13
Dv8 coin has a great and very supportive community. The price will go higher and higher. Let's do it and make all our dream come true.
I wish i found out about dv8 sooner, this coin is truly amazing. Investing more and more! I want them all

Is never too late, because of the current price of dv8, you can still buy them or earn
Pages:
Jump to: