Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 5. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think even if and will be introduced rent for ufoodo it will not be a problem, and most likely the fee will not be too high
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
The platform will be something like a community. The members of the platform will be very closely linked, which in turn will help it to become even better.
The platform will run on the Ethereum blockchain. This is what you need. Smart contracts radically change the interaction between members of the platform between
You know about the fact that now Vitaly Buterin will introduce a fee for renting his Ethereum blockchain.
Frankly not heard about such information))
If this is true, then this is very unpleasant news for those platforms that will use its blockchain.
I have not seen any official source where it would be written something about renting a blockchain. But I think that the projects that use someone's ready blockchain use it not for free, although I may be wrong.
Activity: 210
The platform will be something like a community. The members of the platform will be very closely linked, which in turn will help it to become even better.
The platform will run on the Ethereum blockchain. This is what you need. Smart contracts radically change the interaction between members of the platform between
You know about the fact that now Vitaly Buterin will introduce a fee for renting his Ethereum blockchain.
If this is true, then this is very unpleasant news for those platforms that will use its blockchain.
Most modern projects use Ethereum as their basis. This is a universal choice . It can be suitable for many platforms.
On the platform, you can even develop food delivery routes using the Digital Decentral Franchise service .
Global decentralized growth could thus be achieved, which could then attract more users to the platform.
Most modern projects use Ethereum as their basis. This is a universal choice . It can be suitable for many platforms.
On the platform, you can even develop food delivery routes using the Digital Decentral Franchise service .
I wonder if this application will be able to withstand competition in the market of food delivery. Vel today this niche is occupied by a set of huge companies.
At least I haven't seen similar food delivery apps on a decentralized platform.
Of course, the blockchain platform has advantages over existing services. But I think integration of the platform on a global scale who will
Everything will depend only on how fast cryptocurrency and blockchain will enter into the daily life of a person. Many people today think that cryptocurrency is something unknown and strange. That's when this attitude disappears then we can talk about the popularization of such platforms.
This platform does have significant advantages over modern delivery services. Let's see how it goes . The option is that people will understand that ordering food through a centralized platform is much faster and easier.
Many restaurants complain of very high commissions which expose delivery services, sometimes up to 20 - 30% so shouldn't be.
As well as poor payments to couriers, which also negatively affects the work of delivery services.
Blockchain will really help in solving many problems that now remain unsolvable in the field of delivery
I wonder if this application will be able to withstand competition in the market of food delivery. Vel today this niche is occupied by a set of huge companies.
Of course, the blockchain platform has advantages over existing services. But I think integration of the platform on a global scale who will
Everything will depend only on how fast cryptocurrency and blockchain will enter into the daily life of a person. Many people today think that cryptocurrency is something unknown and strange. That's when this attitude disappears then we can talk about the popularization of such platforms.
This platform does have significant advantages over modern delivery services. Let's see how it goes . The option is that people will understand that ordering food through a centralized platform is much faster and easier.
Many restaurants complain of very high commissions which expose delivery services, sometimes up to 20 - 30% so shouldn't be.
As well as poor payments to couriers, which also negatively affects the work of delivery services.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i think this project is similar with te-food!
Activity: 490
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.

How much do restaurants pay for delivery if an order is made via a food delivery platform? Is that something like 10% of the total value of the order?
Pages:
Jump to: