Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 6. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What does the project have now with the bonus program? Can I participate in it? Or is it too late?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it is worthwhile to buy the project tokens at the moment? Is it worth investing your money in its development?

I believe that right now is the best time for this, I advise you to do it. Good luck!

Thank you.) And why do you think so? What can you say, why is it worth investing? Why now?

Because the project is just beginning its development and now its tokens have the smallest price. Later - the price will be much higher.
Do you think it is worthwhile to buy the project tokens at the moment? Is it worth investing your money in its development?

I believe that right now is the best time for this, I advise you to do it. Good luck!

Thank you.) And why do you think so? What can you say, why is it worth investing? Why now?

Is there information about the project team? Can you help with this question?

What exactly are you interested in? What would you like to know about if we talk about the project and its team?

I'm interested in how many people in the team, what position they occupy in the project and what specialization each has.

Why are you interested in this issue? Is it important for you to know this information? You do not have enough information about the project to participate in it?

no, not enough. This information is very important for many people, because the future of the project depends on the team and its professionalism. If they are professionals, then the project has a bright future

I understand you, you can find all the information you are interested in on the official website of the project. There, the project and its team are described in as much detail as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

What exactly are you interested in? What would you like to know about if we talk about the project and its team?

I'm interested in how many people in the team, what position they occupy in the project and what specialization each has.

Why are you interested in this issue? Is it important for you to know this information? You do not have enough information about the project to participate in it?

no, not enough. This information is very important for many people, because the future of the project depends on the team and its professionalism. If they are professionals, then the project has a bright future

I still think that most users are Americans. THEIR MOST OF ALL IN THE FIELD

Why do you think so? I do not believe that they are the most. At least on this forum

And whom can you identify yet? I know that they are very active and let the community know about themselves and all the participants

I agree that the American community is very active now. But there are not many of them, I'm sure. In addition to American users, I noticed a lot of Russians and Germans. I'm sure there are too many of them

I agree that there are a lot of Russian users, it is possible that their number is approximately the same as that of American users

I'm telling you about this, that Americans are not the majority, in the total number of users they do not have a half.

Why do you think so? I do not believe that they are the most. At least on this forum

And whom can you identify yet? I know that they are very active and let the community know about themselves and all the participants

I agree that the American community is very active now. But there are not many of them, I'm sure. In addition to American users, I noticed a lot of Russians and Germans. I'm sure there are too many of them

I agree that there are a lot of Russian users, it is possible that their number is approximately the same as that of American users

The project is in great demand in most countries. It's very cool, I think so.

Why do you think so? What information do you rely on when you say this information?

Do you think otherwise? At the forum a lot of people write from different countries. Their number is very large. I'm sure

I agree, I also noticed a similar fact that many people from different countries and a strange language are writing at the forum. Maybe you're right.

Why do you think so? What information do you rely on when you say this information?

Do you think otherwise? At the forum a lot of people write from different countries. Their number is very large. I'm sure

Pages:
Jump to: