Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 132. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
October 06, 2014, 04:38:35 PM
No github?

Look at the OP, click on the penguin Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 06, 2014, 04:34:20 PM
No github?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 04:31:56 PM
then why are others saying their wallets are staking and mine is not - my coins are as mature as they get!

I have coins that have over 2,500 confirmations!

You must have gotten the weaker coins of the batch...   Roll Eyes

dammit...did we get refurbished seeds?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
October 06, 2014, 04:01:53 PM
then why are others saying their wallets are staking and mine is not - my coins are as mature as they get!

You must have gotten the weaker coins of the batch...   Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 06, 2014, 03:46:20 PM

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
October 06, 2014, 03:37:32 PM
my wallet says not staking because I don't have mature coins - I beg your pardon ... many of my blocks are in the 100 to 300 range - hoe much more mature can they be?

and oi vay - what a waste of money the ICO was... OI!

this coin need to go to .076 per .1 just for me to break even - never again will I invest ahead of time in again coin - never again - this is probably the 5th time I've tried and every time I've lost money

for me when I got it the coin has lost 88% if it's value - and that sucks!

This is only the beginning..have patience..Smiley
Activity: 490
0_0
October 06, 2014, 03:33:53 PM
Everyone on here already worried about profiting during or right after the growth period, seem to be missing the big picture.

The coins designed to reward early investors, and long term holders/stakers. It is not designed for you to make your face by dumping right after the growth period. Of course you are not going to get rich, or even profit unless you have perfect timing.

After the growth period, staking is I believe 16% for the first year, halving every year until it reaches 1% again.

My guess is, those who hold their coins in the wallet for even just a few months are going to make out like bandits, and take it to the bank. Especially early ICO buyers. The price of this coin can keep dropping and dropping, yet, with your personal amount continuing to increase in your wallet, it will likely almost always even out at bare minimum.

Now here's the best part, if you hold long enough, and create enough coins, we all know how markets work, they go up and down. There will be a point for everyone that simply stakes, where you will be able to sell "staked" coins to start taking profit.

When this is, nobody knows, it is up to all of us as holders to decide. If everyone starts dumping early, than the coin supply will be drastically reduced for those of us who hold.

This is not your standard coin, you need to look at it like a strategy game. Right now judging by all the selling/profiting talk, I will no doubt be holding and increasing my % of the max supply. Cryptzo may not have announced exact plans for future developments, but he has proven capable, and has hinted towards his plans.

tl:dr, If you're already thinking about selling for little to no profit, I thank you, as you will only make my staking coins more valuable. Cheesy
Except the daily 269% I see no other feature of this coin.
in fact, the dev, did not announce important things about the coin before launch. He is revealing things more and more each day.
At first it was the staking every 24 hours which was giving 269% for all. Now this turned to 24 hours + (24 / coins). He agreed that 1 coin will turn into 3.69 next day, but later he said this will take 48 hours.
I asked about staking 0.1 coin and that would not make any coins within his day by day formula, because 24+(24/0.1) is 264 hours (again something he did not mention in the beginning) Of course, I received no reply about this.

Right but he also said that he discovered the issue and is currently working on a fix. So assuming he gets the fix done in time for the growth period, than his 24 hours age will be corrected and back to the norm.

he discovered the issue for coins not staking because of low quantity. When he fix it, it will be as he said 24+(24/coins) for all, which is what I said before not going to work with 0.1 seed
Activity: 882
October 06, 2014, 03:26:56 PM
Everyone on here already worried about profiting during or right after the growth period, seem to be missing the big picture.

The coins designed to reward early investors, and long term holders/stakers. It is not designed for you to make your face by dumping right after the growth period. Of course you are not going to get rich, or even profit unless you have perfect timing.

After the growth period, staking is I believe 16% for the first year, halving every year until it reaches 1% again.

My guess is, those who hold their coins in the wallet for even just a few months are going to make out like bandits, and take it to the bank. Especially early ICO buyers. The price of this coin can keep dropping and dropping, yet, with your personal amount continuing to increase in your wallet, it will likely almost always even out at bare minimum.

Now here's the best part, if you hold long enough, and create enough coins, we all know how markets work, they go up and down. There will be a point for everyone that simply stakes, where you will be able to sell "staked" coins to start taking profit.

When this is, nobody knows, it is up to all of us as holders to decide. If everyone starts dumping early, than the coin supply will be drastically reduced for those of us who hold.

This is not your standard coin, you need to look at it like a strategy game. Right now judging by all the selling/profiting talk, I will no doubt be holding and increasing my % of the max supply. Cryptzo may not have announced exact plans for future developments, but he has proven capable, and has hinted towards his plans.

tl:dr, If you're already thinking about selling for little to no profit, I thank you, as you will only make my staking coins more valuable. Cheesy
in fact, the dev, did not announce important things about the coin before launch. He is revealing things more and more each day.
At first it was the staking every 24 hours which was giving 269% for all. Now this turned to 24 hours + (24 / coins). He agreed that 1 coin will turn into 3.69 next day, but later he said this will take 48 hours.
I asked about staking 0.1 coin and that would not make any coins within his day by day formula, because 24+(24/0.1) is 264 hours (again something he did not mention in the beginning) Of course, I received no reply about this.

Right but he also said that he discovered the issue and is currently working on a fix. So assuming he gets the fix done in time for the growth period, than his 24 hours age will be corrected and back to the norm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 06, 2014, 03:24:56 PM
my wallet says not staking because I don't have mature coins - I beg your pardon ... many of my blocks are in the 100 to 300 range - hoe much more mature can they be?

and oi vay - what a waste of money the ICO was... OI!

this coin need to go to .076 per .1 just for me to break even - never again will I invest ahead of time in again coin - never again - this is probably the 5th time I've tried and every time I've lost money

for me when I got it the coin has lost 88% if it's value - and that sucks!
0_0
October 06, 2014, 03:16:26 PM

Activity: 157
October 06, 2014, 01:56:22 PM
Hoes does the staking work? Do I need to have my wallet turned ON all the times, or once per week etc.. is ok?
Activity: 232
October 06, 2014, 01:44:53 PM
I am staking without any problems.
Regards Anoxy
Activity: 882
October 06, 2014, 01:10:45 PM

Activity: 434
October 06, 2014, 01:00:29 PM
I would expect buy support to increase up until perhaps the end of PoW. There may be a lot of people who fancy staking a few coins to see them grow as promised.
Activity: 255
October 06, 2014, 12:28:37 PM
not to be a stickler about this but I have >1.0 seeds in my wallet and still not staking after 44 hours.  I show one deposit from staking at right around the 36 hour mark, but now my seeds show as immature.  Is this issue part of the fix for those with <1.0 seeds?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
October 06, 2014, 12:16:26 PM
10/05/2014 02:59:43 PM   
BUY
0.20000000   0.40037301   0.08007460

Who did this.....

Lets not be this dumb guys....

Sell at this

10/05/2014 02:38:41 PM   
BUY
10.00000000   0.00839148   0.08391480

i was lucky @ being 1st on market  Wink  Cheesy

Edit: i sold ico @ 10btc   Grin
0_0
October 06, 2014, 12:11:05 PM
well, it's 0.074 now (As expected)
Activity: 126
October 06, 2014, 12:08:55 PM
growth or not, it won't worth it.
people started selling at low prices and if they continue to do so, price will drop down to 0.00001 in a few days.
the only person who made profit for sure is one I saw in a pool. he had 3.5TH/s for one day. He made 25 seed. If he sold everything a few hours ago, he made 5 btc.
I have just stopped mining too. it's pointless to keep mining and loose time.
One of the worst parts is the exchange. It should go on an exchange a week later, not yesterday.
Big failure as price will be grounded before grow period.
Moreover, by day 7 who on earth will buy 10m of this coin knowing the next day it won't worth anything?

I'd disagree. There's only 302 coins currently, with 765 more coins that could potentially be mined, however, every block discovered by someone staking removes 0.1 seeds from circulation. Also, they need a minimum of 24 hours to mature, so that removes the final 24 coins from first day of growth. There will likely be less than 1000 coins produced by that time, 0.095 as it is currently at bittrex is looking awfully cheap. The person who bought up to 1 btc/coin last night thought so too.

For sure the price will plummet as coins grow, but it's all about current value to the number of coins you currently own. Not to mention if you do decide to sell and move your coins to bittrex, but those buy orders are already sold into, you've just lost a monumental amount of coins since they lose most of their growth potential, and your stuck either dumping them cheap or re-growing them again at a significantly reduced potential. There's a huge risk involved in moving the coins, so it just depends what price will justify the risk.

I's going to be very interesting to see the fluctuations in price and the final coin count. Doing some fuzzy math, based on a final market cap of only $40,000 and a very conservative 9M coins total supply (imo probably more like 6-7M), and one coin currently growing into over 9300, each coin right now would be worth $41.40 or ~0.124 BTC if held for the entire growth period. And those are with very conservative numbers.

To me it seems silly to sell for anything less than 0.2/coin but there's always some people who need to get paid now.

By the time you wrote your post the price was 0.095 now it's 0.09
Also, you expect 9M coins worth 0.124 BTC each? That's 1.16M BTC
How are you going to sell coins worthing 1.1 million BTC ?

I said a current coin, a current coin is worth over 9300 coins after the growth period if held and staked continuously for the entire period. I was saying that right now, the coins are undervalued. At 0.09 BTC/coin right now, you could buy the entire current (~305 coins) coin supply for 28 BTC in theory (market cap of only $8920), but you would never be able to because once you buy a few coins the price will be 0.2/coin and above.

After the entire growth period ends, worth will depend on what the total coin supply is, and what the developer has in store for future development. If the market cap is $40,000 and there are 9M coins, then each coin would be ~0.44 cents or roughly 0.00001400 BTC (x9300 = ~ 0.127 current BTC/coin estimate).

It's all fuzzy math and rough predictions. A cap of 40k is only 125 BTC total. Everything will depend on how popular the growth idea becomes and when people want to sell. Everyone should do their own predictions, and price points to sell.

What I'd really like to see is what exactly the developer has planned and what will make this coin stand out. The exponential growth thing is fun and will be interesting to see, but long term there needs to be innovation to drive additional investment so the holders and stakers aren't holding bags of seeds with no one wanting to buy them.
0_0
October 06, 2014, 11:59:58 AM
growth or not, it won't worth it.
people started selling at low prices and if they continue to do so, price will drop down to 0.00001 in a few days.
the only person who made profit for sure is one I saw in a pool. he had 3.5TH/s for one day. He made 25 seed. If he sold everything a few hours ago, he made 5 btc.
I have just stopped mining too. it's pointless to keep mining and loose time.
One of the worst parts is the exchange. It should go on an exchange a week later, not yesterday.
Big failure as price will be grounded before grow period.
Moreover, by day 7 who on earth will buy 10m of this coin knowing the next day it won't worth anything?

I'd disagree. There's only 302 coins currently, with 765 more coins that could potentially be mined, however, every block discovered by someone staking removes 0.1 seeds from circulation. Also, they need a minimum of 24 hours to mature, so that removes the final 24 coins from first day of growth. There will likely be less than 1000 coins produced by that time, 0.095 as it is currently at bittrex is looking awfully cheap. The person who bought up to 1 btc/coin last night thought so too.

For sure the price will plummet as coins grow, but it's all about current value to the number of coins you currently own. Not to mention if you do decide to sell and move your coins to bittrex, but those buy orders are already sold into, you've just lost a monumental amount of coins since they lose most of their growth potential, and your stuck either dumping them cheap or re-growing them again at a significantly reduced potential. There's a huge risk involved in moving the coins, so it just depends what price will justify the risk.

I's going to be very interesting to see the fluctuations in price and the final coin count. Doing some fuzzy math, based on a final market cap of only $40,000 and a very conservative 9M coins total supply (imo probably more like 6-7M), and one coin currently growing into over 9300, each coin right now would be worth $41.40 or ~0.124 BTC if held for the entire growth period. And those are with very conservative numbers.

To me it seems silly to sell for anything less than 0.2/coin but there's always some people who need to get paid now.

By the time you wrote your post the price was 0.095 now it's 0.09
There are only two orders holding the price to 0.09. That's a total of 1.03 Seed. If they are sold, price goes down to 0.074
Also, you expect 9M coins worth 0.124 BTC each? That's 1.16M BTC
How are you going to sell coins worthing 1.1 million BTC ?
Left is buyers, right is sellers. all of the buyers interest on the left is 1.5 BTC
Where are you going to sell all those millions of coins?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 06, 2014, 11:58:07 AM
I have already done a fresh reinstall and placing my backup wallet.dat back in the user folder resulting in the correct wallet address but no coins...

Will try it again in a minute.

Do we have block explorer working?
Jump to: