Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 46. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
October 13, 2014, 01:29:04 PM
looks like I'm synced. Thank you guys for the help.
October 13, 2014, 01:11:18 PM
Problem is they are ALL in stake and I can't get them out. If I move the wallet.dat to the latest wallet release my balance will be 0 Sad

Just by sitting there and waiting to stake with 1.0.1.0 you will never get anything.
Save your wallet.dat, delete everything, install 1.0.5.0, and before opening your wallet, put your saved wallet.dat in the correct folder.
Let the blockchain load until it's synced.
You are just losing your time.

Also put your receiving address here and check if you have any coins. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#
If you see your coins there, don't worry about wallet.

agreed, you are losing precious time
if you dont mind, pls post your address so we can check in the block explorer your SEED balance on the proper blockchain

appreciate the attempt to help will try to find another back up
address is sfWHTvkwZa1MwkmmaAk9kf5Cy8864Kzkub

based on the block explorer  you should have a balance of 5.7 SEED
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?sfWHTvkwZa1MwkmmaAk9kf5Cy8864Kzkub.htm

oh by the way, when you run wallet 1.0.5.0 make sure you synch from scratch since your copy of blockchain is forked from 1.0.1.0
do you know how to clean synch?

yep, syncing from 0 now with that wallet.dat...will see what happens...
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 01:07:00 PM
Problem is they are ALL in stake and I can't get them out. If I move the wallet.dat to the latest wallet release my balance will be 0 Sad

Just by sitting there and waiting to stake with 1.0.1.0 you will never get anything.
Save your wallet.dat, delete everything, install 1.0.5.0, and before opening your wallet, put your saved wallet.dat in the correct folder.

Also put your receiving address here and check if you have any coins. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#

if you dont mind, pls post your address so we can check in the block explorer your SEED balance on the proper blockchain

based on the block explorer  you should have a balance of 5.7 SEED
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?sfWHTvkwZa1MwkmmaAk9kf5Cy8864Kzkub.htm

oh by the way, when you run wallet 1.0.5.0 make sure you synch from scratch since your copy of blockchain is forked from 1.0.1.0
do you know how to clean synch?
October 13, 2014, 01:00:56 PM

Activity: 262
October 13, 2014, 12:55:05 PM
WHo's selling seed at 1/2 price.. Come-on!!! everyone has to protect the price and not dump this coin
October 13, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

Activity: 490
0_0
October 13, 2014, 12:12:29 PM
did you save your wallet.dat and placed it in the new wallet?
yes, and everything that was previously in stake disappeared.

because your coins staked in 1.0.1.0, those are mostly in the wrong fork
in other words, it is as if they never staked at all

when you use 1.0.5.0 you will be on the right blockchain and will have to stake again

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 12:02:56 PM

when you use 1.0.5.0 you will be on the right blockchain and will have to stake again

use an original wallet.dat backup if you made one
or one from before you ever staked
October 13, 2014, 12:01:21 PM

October 13, 2014, 11:34:45 AM
Which date and time does the growth period end?

As for a exact date and time it is impossible to be exact. but we still have like 4 days left of the growth period. which means we are not even half way done yet.

growth period is up to block 20100
we are currently at block 13906

so there are 6,194 of blocks left in growth period
if we are on schedule of 1440 blocks a day
6194 /  1440 = 4.3 days left for growth period
October 13, 2014, 11:28:39 AM

Activity: 434
October 13, 2014, 10:57:17 AM
Why are younger coins staking before older ones? I have two blocks of coins that are in the address that my ICO investment was in. (I imported the key from a paper wallet). These seem to be a lower priority for staking than coin blocks with lower values but a younger age in my main wallet address. Why is this?
Activity: 350
October 13, 2014, 10:45:25 AM

did u let it fully sync?
October 13, 2014, 10:42:10 AM
0_0
October 13, 2014, 10:34:05 AM
October 13, 2014, 10:27:25 AM
I can't get my SEED out of stake in order to update to the latest wallet. Added stake=0 to the conf file over 48 hours ago and they're still in stake. WTF?!

which wallet do you have?

1.0.1.0 still stuck in stake.

You can't stake with that. it's on a wrong blockchain. you should have upgraded to 1.0.5.0
Do it ASAP

I tried to update and lost all of my seed, so that is why I rolled back, to try and get it OUT of stake. I have 6.1 SEED in my wallet and ALL of it is in stake.
0_0
October 13, 2014, 10:22:58 AM
I can't get my SEED out of stake in order to update to the latest wallet. Added stake=0 to the conf file over 48 hours ago and they're still in stake. WTF?!

You can't stake with that. it's on a wrong blockchain. you should have upgraded to 1.0.5.0
Do it ASAP
Activity: 350
October 13, 2014, 10:22:21 AM

As for a exact date and time it is impossible to be exact. but we still have like 4 days left of the growth period. which means we are not even half way done yet.
October 13, 2014, 10:21:57 AM

0_0
October 13, 2014, 10:19:28 AM
do you expect anyone to know?
Pages:
Jump to: