Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 48. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 13, 2014, 07:53:06 AM
I am sure he is staking with a wrong wallet
i am using the 1.5.0 wallet staking so that is wrong
I have no idea, then.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 13, 2014, 07:52:08 AM

i mean 1.0.5 wallet
October 13, 2014, 07:50:27 AM
i am using the 1.5.0 wallet staking so that is wrong
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 13, 2014, 07:47:23 AM
is there a way to disable the auto splitting into two blocks after a successful stake?

i am tempted to re-combine them into into 1 block after 120 confirmations or after they mature

i dont know which would be faster, sacrificing 2 hours so i can recombine them into 1 bigger stake for faster weight gain

or leaving them with two smaller piles
my last stakes took 7 and 9 hrs respectively after min stake age so total 31 and 33 hrs between stakes

This is a risky tactic, but it is a smart one if you can pull it off. I think it's a question of timing. I plan to try it myself. Getting today's stake in took longer than I thought it would.
0_0
October 13, 2014, 07:47:04 AM
October 13, 2014, 07:44:13 AM
It's grey currently, as those coins have staked now. But yesterday I had some that were literally almost 38 hours old before they staked. I'm waiting on some coins to stake in about 1.5 hours. They start staking right on schedule. I'm on Windows 7 64bit.

If it's not a lot of coins, the network weight is so high it will take a long time. As long as the green arrow comes on on schedule, that's important thing. How long it takes after that is anyones guess. Staking after the fourth day has always been difficult for everyone. There's just so much weight on the network, and so few blocks to be had in a single day. It's just impossible for everyone to stake. Even the larger holders struggle, and by the end, it's anyone's guess.

There are strategies to work around this, but none that come without significant risk.
yeah you do not say i have had mine staking for 15 hours plus and the network says 2 hours for the last 15 hours is whack totally if you ever make another coin think about making more staking blocks so everyone can stake right instead of not

That's like asking bitcoin to change so that people with 1ghash can compete with people that have 1000 ghash. The number of coins you have is your hashrate. The fewer you have, the longer it takes, that's just how the POS system works.
so pretty much it was set up so your Dev have the most hashrate so no one can never get no coins not very fair all i know i will never invest in another coin like this ever again i lost $100.00 USD so yeah not kool still and also do not send a spreadsheet claiming people with one coin would end up with 9,323 coins after 7 days of staking when you should knew that was not true one bit and you better hope the price of your seedcoin goes up and people profit from it or you will have alot mad people on your hands
This graph below you sent me 3 days ago was not true for 1 coin and was maybe true for having 500 coins or more
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b1_BKfRxuOeAzvhzmldG1P0d0bxZAEQsXXmcBDHedTY/edit?pli=1#gid=43161177

Check the explorer, people with low numbers of coins are staking just fine most of the blocks are from people that are staking with a small number:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/

It's just a little slower. I actually did alter the code to make people with less seed start staking earlier than they should just so they'd have a chance and I clearly stated right from the beginning that it was going to be more difficult to stake with fewer seed.

I most certainly do not hold anywhere near all the coins I hold a small fraction right now.

Plus your coins build weight over the course of the day. The longer they're held, the more weight they put on the network to stake. A ton of new coins has far less weight than a small number of old coins, the new coins just gain weight faster.
0_0
October 13, 2014, 07:43:05 AM
It's grey currently, as those coins have staked now. But yesterday I had some that were literally almost 38 hours old before they staked. I'm waiting on some coins to stake in about 1.5 hours. They start staking right on schedule. I'm on Windows 7 64bit.

If it's not a lot of coins, the network weight is so high it will take a long time. As long as the green arrow comes on on schedule, that's important thing. How long it takes after that is anyones guess. Staking after the fourth day has always been difficult for everyone. There's just so much weight on the network, and so few blocks to be had in a single day. It's just impossible for everyone to stake. Even the larger holders struggle, and by the end, it's anyone's guess.

There are strategies to work around this, but none that come without significant risk.
yeah you do not say i have had mine staking for 15 hours plus and the network says 2 hours for the last 15 hours is whack totally if you ever make another coin think about making more staking blocks so everyone can stake right instead of not

That's like asking bitcoin to change so that people with 1ghash can compete with people that have 1000 ghash. The number of coins you have is your hashrate. The fewer you have, the longer it takes, that's just how the POS system works.
and staking just from 2 hours to 3 hours and i have 1555 weight on there still nothing

Open your wallet, go to help and then click about gcoin. Which version do you see there?
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 07:38:04 AM
This graph below you sent me 3 days ago was not true for 1 coin and was maybe true for having 500 coins or more
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b1_BKfRxuOeAzvhzmldG1P0d0bxZAEQsXXmcBDHedTY/edit?pli=1#gid=43161177

the graph shows the potential of 1 SEED with a daily interest of 269%

but we have to consider other factors involved with POS for example:
after the min stake age of 24hrs is the only time you will start to gain weight
your coins will compete with other coins in finding blocks

these apply to all POS coins

when I ventured into SEED, i knew beforehand that I would likely not be able to stake 7 times in the growth period with the amount of coins that I have
I also expect that the price will definitely go down with 269% daily interest

Activity: 342
October 13, 2014, 07:24:29 AM
is there a way to disable the auto splitting into two blocks after a successful stake?

i am tempted to re-combine them into into 1 block after 120 confirmations or after they mature

i dont know which would be faster, sacrificing 2 hours so i can recombine them into 1 bigger stake for faster weight gain

or leaving them with two smaller piles
my last stakes took 7 and 9 hrs respectively after min stake age so total 31 and 33 hrs between stakes
October 13, 2014, 07:19:57 AM

and staking just from 2 hours to 3 hours and i have 1555 weight on there still nothing
October 13, 2014, 07:17:14 AM
I am staking just fine. I started with 1 seed.
so staking just fine to you 5 coins from your 1 whoo not when it cost me $100 USD to get that one coin it is not so yeah
October 13, 2014, 07:15:26 AM

so pretty much it was set up so your Dev have the most hashrate so no one can never get no coins not very fair all i know i will never invest in another coin like this ever again i lost $100.00 USD so yeah not kool still and also do not send a spreadsheet claiming people with one coin would end up with 9,323 coins after 7 days of staking when you should knew that was not true one bit and you better hope the price of your seedcoin goes up and people profit from it or you will have alot mad people on your hands
Activity: 350
October 13, 2014, 07:15:14 AM
I am staking just fine. I started with 1 seed.
October 13, 2014, 07:12:39 AM

i am not asking that in the first place just be honest to us people is all we ask
October 13, 2014, 07:11:01 AM

October 13, 2014, 07:04:29 AM

Activity: 350
October 13, 2014, 06:58:12 AM
So I woke up today kinda nervous to seed the seedcoin price. Boy was I supprised. It seems a lot of people are catching on to the profit potential. All I can say is HOLD your coins.

GO SEED!!! Wink
October 13, 2014, 06:49:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 06:40:34 AM
Cryptzo - This is the first time I've actually bothered staking a coin. I have some coins that have gone much longer than 24 hours since their last stake, is this just normal for pos coins?

its pretty normal m8, 24hours till they have a chance to stake the older they get the more chance of getting a pos block
October 13, 2014, 06:39:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: