Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 51. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 06:07:48 PM

Oh Bitsta is just another "jewel in the crown" of crypto, no question about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 12, 2014, 06:02:16 PM
legendary
October 12, 2014, 06:01:45 PM
It's people like this that get shit done.

And I didn't think you had it in you...
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:56:26 PM
I have looked over Bitkokos and Barabbas posts, join date, and profile. Seems this is the same person or two friends. either way they travel in a pack

and I thought you couldn't be any dumber than that

Hey Jeckyll (or is it Hyde?), I would quote Einstein but I'm sure you know the quote yourself quite well. It applies here, in a couple of cases, with extraordinary proportions.
in a few weeks, you will be quoting me, don't worry.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 12, 2014, 05:52:20 PM
See?

This is a Dev I can get behind and fight tooth and nail for.

You don't come across many people with this amount of drive and passion for their product. It's people like this that get shit done.

Don't sweat it dude - I'll still be fighting your corner. It's just shit that some people expect so much in a very little space of time. It takes time to make a project work! Rome wasn't built in a day, the Universe wasn't created in 7 and so on Smiley

Chillax people, I expect great things from this coin Smiley

+1

... except for one thing. How am I supposed to get my low ball buy order filled when the dev keeps showing up and actually cares about the coin's future? Wink

your order will be filled in 12 hours Wink

That won't work for my staking plans. Has to fill in a few hours or I'll either drop it further or cancel it. C'mon, where are the FUDers when you need 'em?

EDIT: Oh wait, they're on my ignore list. Oh well, carry on...
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
October 12, 2014, 05:45:55 PM
If i stake 15 hours per day will i get 269% stake??
legendary
October 12, 2014, 05:45:23 PM
I have looked over Bitkokos and Barabbas posts, join date, and profile. Seems this is the same person or two friends. either way they travel in a pack

and I thought you couldn't be any dumber than that

Hey Jeckyll (or is it Hyde?), I would quote Einstein but I'm sure you know the quote yourself quite well. It applies here, in a couple of cases, with extraordinary proportions.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 05:41:04 PM
Yay DEVs back!!
Ok so moving forward does anyone have any ideas for the dev on how to make a future for the coin? real comments only please, dont need the 2 fudders BS, if everyone puts their heads together and help out with some ideas so the dev doesn't have to think about everything by himself, the guts and work so far is good as most would have run by now and dumped the whole project after the ups and downs. It looks like the whole thing is back on track and working now.

So i would start with a few simple ideas:
1. get on more exchanges
2. we can use twitter accounts to spread the word and exchange troll boxes
3. Dont put up sell walls under cutting the price, if most agree to hold at a certain price that be good, say no lower than we its trading at now 0.006 or there about
4. make simple fun photo shop pics for seed and post them here and twitter
5. Talk it up now and in the future

Could we back the coin with real seeds? as in seed is very cheap could the coin become a seed bank in real life? you can buy seed in any country for bugger all depending on the seed?
Could we back and buy seed and use it for good eg: donations for 3rd world shit holes?
Do a logo contest

Anyway the more ideas the better

Beef

0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:37:59 PM
Would be nice to also list at Cryptsy since there is strong interest in this coin.  Don't have to rely on just Bittrex.  
1. cryptsy always has problems with withdrawals.
2. where did you see the strong interest? LOL ?

1. I have never had a problem with Cryptsy withdrawals
2. Crypsty only trades 'stable' established coins.

I wouldn't call Seedcoin 'established' by any means.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-withdrawal-delays-not-resolved-725892

On another coin which trades there from the very first days of development, we had issues with huge delays.
My coins were delayed around 1 week and devs coins around 3 weeks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
Would be nice to also list at Cryptsy since there is strong interest in this coin.  Don't have to rely on just Bittrex. 

Yeah.

I would agree Smiley
Activity: 582
October 12, 2014, 05:33:07 PM
Would be nice to also list at Cryptsy since there is strong interest in this coin.  Don't have to rely on just Bittrex.  

1. I have never had a problem with Cryptsy withdrawals
2. Crypsty only trades 'stable' established coins.

I wouldn't call Seedcoin 'established' by any means.
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:29:21 PM
Would be nice to also list at Cryptsy since there is strong interest in this coin.  Don't have to rely on just Bittrex. 
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
October 12, 2014, 05:26:14 PM
October 12, 2014, 05:25:01 PM
See?

You don't come across many people with this amount of drive and passion for their product. It's people like this that get shit done.

Don't sweat it dude - I'll still be fighting your corner. It's just shit that some people expect so much in a very little space of time. It takes time to make a project work! Rome wasn't built in a day, the Universe wasn't created in 7 and so on Smiley

+1

... except for one thing. How am I supposed to get my low ball buy order filled when the dev keeps showing up and actually cares about the coin's future? Wink

lol - I know! Pesky dev. Family crisis and all, yet still wades through the muck to give us a wee message.

Good luck with those low ball buy orders Wink
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:21:44 PM
See?

+1

your order will be filled in 12 hours Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 12, 2014, 05:16:53 PM
See?

+1

0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:14:53 PM
October 12, 2014, 05:09:22 PM
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:00:48 PM
if coins mined by PoS +269%, then no chances to get grow until that hyperPOS ends... till then -50-70daily and who staking they still be in profit.. im removing myh buy walls and waiting somewhere in 0.000x BTC
There ARE chances for 3-4 more days. You don't have to start staking from day 1
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 04:51:51 PM
if coins mined by PoS +269%, then no chances to get grow until that hyperPOS ends... till then -50-70daily and who staking they still be in profit.. im removing myh buy walls and waiting somewhere in 0.000x BTC
Pages:
Jump to: